• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Dear Indefinite you miss understood me I meant if Bandanna Dee gets in and the people that teamed up with us don't like him that's irrelevant because we got him in.
Oh. Well that's not important anyway. I don't actually care about teaming up. I was just having fun.

It's... it's working... muahahahaHAHAHA!

JK

Thanks for the vote
no problem,its nice to help out people in need

and remember even if things look bad never give up.

king k.rool wasnt always as popular as he is today,we worked for it.
k rool had alot of dark times where we just wanted to give up and many people did,it hurt us when other lesser characters got in over ours....like throwing salt in the wound.

it felt like nintendo simply just didnt like him and wanted to forget about him because you would of expected the main villian to one of the oldest and most succesfull franchises to get in but he didnt and we wanted to know why.

alot of us have been waiting a long time for him(most likely around melee).

and all of that hard work is starting to finnaly pay off,so thats why i say to never give up because they cant ignore you forever.

another thing is that other characters like shantae and shovel knight will be ok smash or no smash they will be fine,k rool however isnt doing so good....they are trying to kill him,replace him,leave him behind....smash could be his last chance before they put him away like capcom did with megaman.....i dont want k rool to be forgotten because he is a big part of my childhood. king k.rool is counting on us to save him and thats why my number 1 will always be k rool,but i am willing to help out others who need help just like we once did.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Just in case, try to vote in another computer with another IP for K.Rool, maybe Ghostlylure is right and only the last vote counts XD

D

Deleted member

Just in case, try to vote in another computer with another IP for K.Rool, maybe Ghostlylure is right and only the last vote counts XD
funny I have a plan to fix that but I will tell you all tomorrow ;).

>We're in the same timezone.
Oh.
Well.
I'll be on 3DS-only in the weekend so PM me and maybe we can arrange a few things.
Oh sorry man I can't do 3ds only wii u ;____;

D

Deleted member

Say Zero Soul I need to ask you a favour can you make poppy bros jr have a reskin of Morton Koopa jr for me?

you get what I'm saying right?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Say @Zero Soul I need to ask you a favour can you make poppy bros jr have a reskin of Morton Koopa jr for me?

you get what I'm saying right?
I don't get what your saying, sorry.:confused: Can you explain it in a different way, sorry, I'm just confuzzled.
Edit: Recolor ,placing morton's head on Poppy bro jr, or something else?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't get what your saying, sorry.:confused: Can you explain it in a different way, sorry, I'm just confuzzled.
Hmm...how can I explain better.....I want you to recolor poppy bros jr with morton you know a star on poppy bros face, his face white,a brown hat,gray shoe and a brown shirt all in that order.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Hmm...how can I explain better.....I want you to recolor poppy bros jr with morton you know a star on poppy bros face, his face white,a brown hat,gray shoe and a brown shirt all in that order.
Gotcha, I'll try my best.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
9 minutes? That's weird XD
I will wait and create a room.
Also, I only play in flat stages and without items :evil:
Now only 2 minutes more :D
And don't worry, I usually just play a lot of For Glory
Ya no puedo jugar algo que no sea como eso :p
español porque puedo

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Thank you man :).
I hope you like it!
(Sorry about it's crappy unclean look, I'm kinda stuck with MS Paint for a bit. (I'll try to get PS again as soon as possible.) and I'm not a good artist in any sense of that word.(I'll try to improve in the future!))

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Now only 2 minutes more :D
And don't worry, I usually just play a lot of For Glory
Ya no puedo jugar algo que no sea como eso :p
español porque puedo
Jesus, I have like 2 seconds of lag D:
I will try to fix my Internet XD
Nope, I definitely can't play like this.
I will try one more.
Wat XD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So what do you all think of my new profile pic a sexy piece of ass is't it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
no problem,its nice to help out people in need

and remember even if things look bad never give up.

king k.rool wasnt always as popular as he is today,we worked for it.
k rool had alot of dark times where we just wanted to give up and many people did,it hurt us when other lesser characters got in over ours....like throwing salt in the wound.

it felt like nintendo simply just didnt like him and wanted to forget about him because you would of expected the main villian to one of the oldest and most succesfull franchises to get in but he didnt and we wanted to know why.

alot of us have been waiting a long time for him(most likely around melee).

and all of that hard work is starting to finnaly pay off,so thats why i say to never give up because they cant ignore you forever.

another thing is that other characters like shantae and shovel knight will be ok smash or no smash they will be fine,k rool however isnt doing so good....they are trying to kill him,replace him,leave him behind....smash could be his last chance before they put him away like capcom did with megaman.....i dont want k rool to be forgotten because he is a big part of my childhood. king k.rool is counting on us to save him and thats why my number 1 will always be k rool,but i am willing to help out others who need help just like we once did.
THANK U SO MUCH
by the way did you see my post on the k rool thread?

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Wait, it was lag?
I thought that I was actually winning :lol:
My shield doesn't work XD
Yeah, you are very good.
Let's try again and this time, you make the room.
Maybe it's that, I don't know XD
The other day I played with like 4 guys from this thread and it had like 0 lag.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
My shield doesn't work XD
Yeah, you are very good.
Let's try again and this time, you make the room.
Maybe it's that, I don't know XD
The other day I played with like 4 guys from this thread and it had like 0 lag.
Right now? ok :dr^_^:
just wait a minute
Enter the room

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Who needs teams when you can make the other fanbases our vassal states/protectorates by force? Military conquest is clearly the only viable strategy, so we should form a army to take over other threads.

(Totally not sarcastic)

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Hey, what happened Chalo?
Oh well XD
Good night, that was fun, you are very good.
My 3DS ran out of battery XD
That was actually going to be the last one :p
You're really good too
But trying to use Bowser jr. at the end
Someone doesn't simply bowser jr.s like that!! :4bowserjr:
This also gave me the oportunity to try some more the Miis and the custom moves so thanks :dr^_^:
Giant Mecha Koopa and Short fuse bomb FTW!! :grin:

Top Bottom