• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
If the anime was canon, then boss fights would have been a cakewalk if we look back to what happened with Popon and several other monsters' fates. Being thrown outside of Popstar's orbit and either burned by the sun or sucked into a black hole.
But instead of fighting every boss, Tiff and Tuff would tell Kirby what to do
That was the main reason of why I didn't liked the anime, the Kirby from the anime is so much different from the Kirby of the games ¬¬

I'm not angry I respect you're opinion best pal of mine :).
:dr^_^:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Soo if Bandanna Dee is given sound effects/voice (cause obviously he will get one) what do you think it will sound like?
He will get his jumping sound effects when jumping, The sound effects for his spear attacks + the generic slashing sound effects for said attacks. Smacking sound effects if he attacks with the butt of the spear. Maybe, just maybe a small cry for when he gets launched (Kind of like R.O.B.'s quiet cry).

D

Deleted member

Say guys we should team up with the King K Rool supporters if we do that it would be a higher chances of votes for both bandana waddle dee and King K Rool we got to ask them if they are interested in this with this team.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Say guys we should team up with the King K Rool supporters if we do that it would be a higher chances of votes for both bandana waddle dee and King K Rool we got to ask them if they are interested in this with this team.
Eh, it makes more sense to try to team with a Kirby thread.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Whoa... never thought of that. Well, can we actually do that? Anyone else here thinks we could do that? Helmslock might be on to something.

D

Deleted member

So what do you think Chandelure? do you see this team up happening(I'm asking you this because you are the leader after all and a great one if I do say so myself ;) )

D

Deleted member

But If you are serious
I don't see the problem :drohyou:
yes I'm serious with this team up beside artsy omni we don't have many options left too get more new bandana dee supporters unless some else has a better idea...

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So what do you think Chandelure? do you see this team up happening(I'm asking you this because you are the leader after all and a great one if I do say so myself ;) )
I don't know, K.Rool is already the most popular so I don't know what he would win with this.
Maybe with another character/fanbase?

I'm personally fine with spamming the ballot with votes and twitter with Bandana Dee messages.
You should do the same :awesome:

D

Deleted member

I don't know, K.Rool is already the most popular so I don't know what he would win with this.

I'm personally fine with spamming the ballot with votes and twitter with Bandana Dee messages.
we should atleast ask them if they are interested with team up right?

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi

Only your last vote counts on the ballot.

My problem is that King K. Rool might use that they don't want a "generic character" and blah blah blah but we can take a chance.

On an unrelated now TheKingNappy said Waddle Dee (Bandanna Dee) would be legit in Smash [Course the chat was filled with people saying he is Dedede's side b (Brawl)]

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Ok, here's what I think Kirby could look like in the new game!
SO CUTE :3

It's gorgeous. Impressive.

As for a Kirby and Amazing Mirror sequel.... Hmmm. Not sure. Maybe if the next Kirby game is a handheld one. I personally loved Kirby and the Amazing Mirror but the game was so mixed received that I fear it won't really get a sequel. A lot of your typical traditional Kirby fans aren't able to manage the metroidvania style. I for one thought it was great. If the next Kirby game is a DS one I think an Amazing Mirror sequel would work but if it's a Wii U game than it's got to be something more next gen with Kirby. The franchise will have to finally take the next step and I think doing so would require more than a sequel. Especially for an adventure on the big screen. I'd see it being a 3D Kirby game.

I would also love if Marx came back but I'm not betting on it sadly. (would be nice though). He's probably my favorite boss?

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Are you sure?
Yes it's either your first or your last (I mean Sakurai & crew are professional, why would they let people vote over and over again?)

Helmslock I'll play smash a little bit tommorow It just can't be at 3pm Pst (California) as PKSparkxx is streaming and me being a moderator on his streams I commit to being there.

Also guys join me...lets watch Nappy fail at Kirby:Triple Deluxe

http://www.twitch.tv/kingnappy

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
If we are going to team up with anybody, we should look to align ourselves with the other Kirby characters first IMO. That way it gives us all a clear goal (new Kirby rep), and all the groups benefit. Besides most Kirby fans I see want a new rep, and many don't care who, so we should take advantage of it. We don't really have to right now though, were plenty big on our own, but, I'd support it. How would you guys feel about it?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Yes it's either your first or your last (I mean Sakurai & crew are professional, why would they let people vote over and over again?)
Why they wouldn't?
Maybe because they want to get as many votes as possible to get ideas?
Maybe because they don't want to limit us to just one vote?
Nobody knows how the votes for the ballot work
Everything is just speculation :ohwell:

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Why they wouldn't?
Maybe because they want to get as many votes as possible to get ideas?
Maybe because they don't want to limit us to just one vote?
Nobody knows how the votes for the ballot work
Everything is just speculation :ohwell:
Why would they want to get spammed...?
They told us to vote once :p
Everything is in speculation but I'm pretty sure if they told us to vote once I'm pretty sure they want us to vote once

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
OMG gosh read so many things in this thread and ahhhh...

Page 387... What have you done to my precious eye and poor innocent Kirby. WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Worst boss from kirby are literally in Squeak Squad. Especially Mrs. Moley.
Can be kill like two seconds of the battle.
She really to dodge and defeat even whyout copy ability.
She can hit herself with one of her attacks even killing himself is you manage to do it.

It pathetic.

Best Commercial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hbM1iig_E

PRAISE YOU NEW GOD KARBY!

E3 IS SOO FREAKING CLOSE.

I don't think there gonna be a new kirby game, I'm Hardly doubt. Im pretty sure Star Fox is gonna be show.
Im gonna said this but, Im more excited for the NEW Pokemon Mystery Dungeon than Star Fox. I somehow never love star fox and even metroid... But somehow I love Fossils Fighters and Rhythm Heaven Twice of it... Nintendo and Square Enix show are in the same day too, I hope yours body are ready. Because even my Dong is ready

Im really dead serious but... I want a FULLY 3D Kirby Game like Super Mario Sunshine, Lots buildings to jump and parkour, Secret ability, Fly everywhere you want and Epic Boss Fight. Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee and many others need to be playable characters. You do that and my love of Kirby will rise.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
OMG gosh read so many things in this thread and ahhhh...

Page 387... What have you done to my precious eye and poor innocent Kirby. WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Worst boss from kirby are literally in Squeak Squad. Especially Mrs. Moley.
Can be kill like two seconds of the battle.
She really to dodge and defeat even whyout copy ability.
She can hit herself with one of her attacks even killing himself is you manage to do it.

It pathetic.

Best Commercial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hbM1iig_E

PRAISE YOU NEW GOD KARBY!

E3 IS SOO FREAKING CLOSE.

I don't think there gonna be a new kirby game, I'm Hardly doubt. Im pretty sure Star Fox is gonna be show.
Im gonna said this but, Im more excited for the NEW Pokemon Mystery Dungeon than Star Fox. I somehow never love star fox and even metroid... But somehow I love Fossils Fighters and Rhythm Heaven Twice of it... Nintendo and Square Enix show are in the same day too, I hope yours body are ready. Because even my Dong is ready

Im really dead serious but... I want a FULLY 3D Kirby Game like Super Mario Sunshine, Lots buildings to jump and parkour, Secret ability, Fly everywhere you want and Epic Boss Fight. Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee and many others need to be playable characters. You do that and my love of Kirby will rise.
I honestly don't see how a fully 3d Kirby could work :/

Well than Chandelure your ****ing fine. Keep doing great

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Why would they want to get spammed...?
They told us to vote once :p
Everything is in speculation but I'm pretty sure if they told us to vote once I'm pretty sure they want us to vote once
They told us to vote once, because they don't want to get spammed :p :p :p
And if they can get spammed is because they can get more than just the last vote :dr-_-:
"if they told us to vote once I'm pretty sure they want us to vote once"
But no one cares about the poor guy who counts the votes
There are probably multiple persons :dr^_^:
I honestly don't see how a fully 3d Kirby could work :/
Yeah, but you're not HAL

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Also, I'm pretty sure there are families with multiple persons who want to vote, but with one computer.
One vote per computer is not that obvious.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
And if they can get spammed is because they can get more than just the last vote :dr-_-:
There are probably multiple persons :dr^_^:
Before I respond like an ass to that this is what comes up when I respond...
"
There are probably multiple persons :dr^_^:"

I said only the last vote counts so all the other votes are irrelevant I gave you no answer I said they don't care about the other votes I truly don't understand why you twist and turn everything I say...

So perhaps you can stop acting like a **** and just try to get your point across -.-
thats like me saying
"And if they get spammed is because they can get more than just the last vote. You just gave me the answer thanks *cute drifloon*" I can just say thanks you helped me prove your unability to read a sentence for what it is thanks :4luigi:

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Before I respond like an *** to that this is what comes up when I respond...
"
There are probably multiple persons :dr^_^:"

I said only the last vote counts so all the other votes are irrelevant I gave you no answer I said they don't care about the other votes I truly don't understand why you twist and turn everything I say...

So perhaps you can stop acting like a **** and just try to get your point across -.-
thats like me saying
"And if they get spammed is because they can get more than just the last vote. You just gave me the answer thanks *cute drifloon*" I can just say thanks you helped me prove your unability to read a sentence for what it is thanks :4luigi:
I'm just saying that they are probably counting all the votes :drshrug:
Also, sorry if you said something and I just don't get it
There's no reason to start insulting me, you know :ohwell:
i'm probably losing something just wait and see

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I'm just saying that they are probably counting all the votes :drshrug:
Also, sorry if you said something and I just don't get it
There's no reason to start insulting me, you know :ohwell:
i'm probably losing something just wait and see
Sorry just been dealing with a lot of annoying people today(rough day). I felt you were insulting my intelligence (You were mind-****ing me.) so I kinda just stated what I thought. Friends :D *holds out waddle dee stub* :4duckhunt:

Top Bottom