• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I was not impressed. The Gamboy songs are all meh in my opinion, and I hate the two remixes we got. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's everything new we got.
No I was talking about the Wii U version! (Listen to Great Cave Offensive!)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I would love that, but I'm personally not sure if that's likely.
Maybe it's just a 3DS stage and only that :(
It seems more likely we're getting Bandana Dee, but he's incomplete, think about it. Since Ryu is a newcomer and gets a stage to go along with him, it seems likely that Bandana Dee is in fact a newcomer with a stage to go along with him. See what I mean?

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
It seems more likely we're getting Bandana Dee, but he's incomplete, think about it. Since Ryu is a newcomer and gets a stage to go along with him, it seems likely that Bandana Dee is in fact a newcomer with a stage to go along with him. See what I mean?
Hmmm.. If Bandana dee got in, what would happen to this thread?... Would it turn into a fanclub or something? lol

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Hmmm.. If Bandana dee got in, what would happen to this thread?... Would it turn into a fanclub or something? lol
Dude, I was apart of the Robin thread when he/she was announced.

Everyone went f@#king BALLISTIC.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

This is kinda random, but I want someone who hasn't read Brawl in the Family (or at least this part) to explain this picture :p

D

Deleted member

It would turn into a Social thread like all of the other support threads.
Of course, it will explode first.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
No I was talking about the Wii U version! (Listen to Great Cave Offensive!)
Just did...Meh. It's ok I guess. It's not bad, but compared to Engage the Enemy, Stage Select remix (The only good song from the Pikmin franchise), and Mega Man medley, it's just...Meh.

Speaking of Mega Man medley, I wanted Snake Man's theme remixed soooooo bad. But of course all I got was two seconds of the retro version. Humph! There were so many good songs to choose from! Elec Man's theme, Bomb Man's theme, Wood Man's theme, Bright Man's theme, Pharaoh Man's theme, Skull Man's theme, a boss battle medley, Mega Man 6 medley, every individual Mega Man 6 Robot Master, Ruined Street, Cloud Man's theme, The Proto Man castle theme, freaking Proto Man's theme! Oh, and by the way, that song titled "Quick Man" is a freaking medley! This bothers me way more than it should. It also bothers me that the put in the weird Super Mario Galaxy 2 final boss theme instead of Super Mario Galaxy's epic final boss theme. And don't get me started about the Try Try Again! Remix.

But we are here to talk about Bandana Dee, not my grievances about music choices. I hope his pallet swaps also make his spear epic looking.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Bandana Dee is the king of the universe?
Close, but if by "King of the universe" you mean "Evil Tyrant of DreamLand" then yes :p
Here, some context for you!

Now I want this to be an actual game :cyclops:
Would be a cool twist
Oh!, and kirby is dead
This is a Christmas special after all :awesome:

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Close, but if by "King of the universe" you mean "Evil Tyrant of DreamLand" then yes :p
Here, some context for you!

Now I want this to be an actual game :cyclops:
Would be a cool twist
Oh!, and kirby is dead
This is a Christmas special after all :awesome:
Captura de pantalla (112).png

All the deetractors will be servants for life in the salt mines.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Since everyone's talking about new profile pics, I got a new one myself. I bet 0 of you know what the heck it is.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Since everyone's talking about new profile pics, I got a new one myself. I bet 0 of you know what the heck it is.
From that weird surf soccer anime that is in your signature.
I personally like your Ammy avatar as it is. Just because we all love and support Bandana Dee doesn't mean everyone has to have a Bandana Dee avatar.
I might keep it as is for now. I'm kinda lazy, and I also don't know what to change it to.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

The guy who leaked Ryu and Roy found more files or whatever they are.
The Marios are DLC characters in the data.
We already know that Lucas, Ryu and Roy are 3 of them, so the other 2 are ... Wolf, maybe and ...?

D

Deleted member

I just change my profile pic to my number 1 favourite Kirby character Marxs!:)

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

The guy who leaked Ryu and Roy found more files or whatever they are.
The Marios are DLC characters in the data.
We already know that Lucas, Ryu and Roy are 3 of them, so the other 2 are ... Wolf, maybe and ...?
I don't think they are "Mario" characters, just placeholders just so we don't know via datamining exactly like this.

Top Bottom