• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
To be totally honest, I still believe that Bandana Dee will be in because of that coro coro scan of sm4sh kirby with the pic of RTDL where meta knight, king DDD, and kirby were running at the front, with BDee at the back. Why bother even put BDee on that page? It may be a short spoiler like Dark Pit in the palutena trailer.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
To be totally honest, I still believe that Bandana Dee will be in because of that coro coro scan of sm4sh kirby with the pic of RTDL where meta knight, king DDD, and kirby were running at the front, with BDee at the back. Why bother even put BDee on that page? It may be a short spoiler like Dark Pit in the palutena trailer.
Oh, I remember that.

Good times, those theories were cool and funny.

I still remember this:

Confirmed...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They used Ridley in the Samus scan at a much smaller size, theory busted

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101

At the bottom left corner is this:

Making a character takes a lot of time. Bandana Dee is just taking a little longer. It seems he wasn't as supported by sakurai (king DDD) as much as the others were. But that's just a theory. DEE BEST THEORY!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm not stealing your puns. We have been making these puns before you even made an account. Stop being so full of yourself :p
That's it, I'm speed-dialing Lord Jigglypuff to have you smitten. You have 1 hour to say good-bye to your friends and loved-ones.

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
If I had a dollar for every shot fired between jiggly and Mario meteor I could buy a private army to storm sakurai's house and make him put B-Dee in smash.
Me and him? Please, I've fired enough shots at some other people to bring the entire Nazi army down.
I won't smite myself. Btw, I blocked your number.

I totally will. @ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor do you have smash wii u?
Does LeBron James have a bad haircut? Of course I do. And that's Reverend Father Mario Meteor to you.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'll be right back. I gotta go clobbeh dat dere Jiggleh.
Edit: Yo, @ Jiggly Jiggly . I'm turning on customs, by the way.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm back! I got clobbahed by day dere Jiggly! Lord Jigglypuff will be most unpleased by this.... hopefully he doesn't take away my Reverend title....
You saved Peach for the gasillionth time?
What? No! That doesn't even make sense. How would I become a Reverend Deacon Father by saving a Princess?
He used luigi, was doing good at first, but I figured out his playstyle. 2 stocked with a rest final kill. I won all 3 games, and I am done now.

I am Lord Jiggly...
Playstyle? Do tell, exactly what playstyle?

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
Playstyle? Do tell, exactly what playstyle?
You only approach with full hop nairs, specials, and grabs. Mostly specials. Jigglypuff can trump mario and luigi's specials with her aerials, so that took care of that. Jigglypuff is normally in the air, so your grabs failed, and your nairs sometimes hit, but I learned when you used nairs, because you would jump first. When I approached you always rolled away which set up for gimps or edge rests.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Only good thing about KI was the online. I never even finished the single player story. Lost interest and the system where you get knocked back a difficulty didn't help at all. I hate a game telling me how I should play in regards to difficulty. What I pick, is what I should play. Non of that bull****. I didn't care if I've failed a couple times. I expect to improve the more I actually get to replay the level at that difficulty. I can't if I have to play them all at different difficulty levels. I mean... what a bull**** system. Really messed up my experience. imo KSS will always be Sakurai's masterpiece.

Last edited:

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
Only good think about KI was the online. I never even finished the single player story. Lost interest and the system where you get knocked back a difficulty didn't help at all. I hate a game telling me how I should play in regards to difficulty. What I pick, is what I should play. Non of that bull****. I didn't care if I've failed a couple times. I expect to improve the more I actually get to replay the level at that difficulty. I can't if I have to play them all at different difficulty levels. I mean... what a bull**** system. Really messed up my experience. imo KSS will always be Sakurai's masterpiece.
I loved KI:U honestly. The story was cool, Hades was so funny, character development was great. I loved it all. The only complaint was how every level started with flying. Flying was so cool, but I felt like they could've worked it in better.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Only good think about KI was the online. I never even finished the single player story. Lost interest and the system where you get knocked back a difficulty didn't help at all. I hate a game telling me how I should play in regards to difficulty. What I pick, is what I should play. Non of that bull****. I didn't care if I've failed a couple times. I expect to improve the more I actually get to replay the level at that difficulty. I can't if I have to play them all at different difficulty levels. I mean... what a bull**** system. Really messed up my experience. imo KSS will always be Sakurai's masterpiece.
You didn't finish Uprising? What is wrong with you?
You only approach with full hop nairs, specials, and grabs. Mostly specials. Jigglypuff can trump mario and luigi's specials with her aerials, so that took care of that. Jigglypuff is normally in the air, so your grabs failed, and your nairs sometimes hit, but I learned when you used nairs, because you would jump first. When I approached you always rolled away which set up for gimps or edge rests.
Interesting. I'll take note of that. We should play again sometime. Your Jigglypuff was simple, yet effective. You have defeated the Right Reverend Deacon Father MarioMeteor. For now.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I decided to test out my Toon Link a little more, and I was demolished by a Jigglypuff. Coinsidence? I think not. :p

@ Jiggly Jiggly Wow you could tell all that in one battle? I should battle someone like you so I can have a better understanding of what I'm doing wrong. (Other than the fact that I suck.)

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
You didn't finish Uprising? What is wrong with you?

Interesting. I'll take note of that. We should play again sometime. Your Jigglypuff was simple, yet effective. You have defeated the Right Reverend Deacon Father MarioMeteor. For now.
I was bored by anything that wasn't the online gaming and immensely turned off by the scale system. Overall "meh" from me. Production quality is awesome and parts are impressive but I think it committed a grave gamer sin by disempowering the gamer immensely and disregarding their preferences for some ridiculous punishment system that wasn't really there for the gamer to improve so much dictate their experience. You couldn't slap me the the face harder, Sakurai. Also even though I got used to the controls myself, I could NOT blame anyone for hating them. I never seen more unintuitive controlling in my life.

Top Bottom