• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wow! Your DeeCoder is so much better than mine! I tried to DeeCypher the message but it just said "Error".
I have a reason for Dees: I'm a 17 year old who moved to a non English speaking country, Dees made me learn to look at Dee spelling of Dees stuff before trying to figure it out. It feels me with Deelight when someone posts Dees horribly spelled stuff, Dee reason for that: Entertainment

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Well, if he isn't Dee-lc, he will likely be added to Project M at dee least.

D

Deleted member

Well, if he isn't Dee-lc, he will likely be added to Project M at dee least.
I doubt it.
I don't think that people who follow Project M will take him seriously and say the exact same crap we've heard during Smash 4 speculation ("generic", "LOL Why?", etc.). Also, Bandana Dee wasn't in Brawl and thus could only get in as an alt for a Waddle Dee character, but I doubt anyone would support Waddle Dee.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I doubt it.
I don't think that people who follow Project M will take him seriously and say the exact same crap we've heard during Smash 4 speculation ("generic", "LOL Why?", etc.). Also, Bandana Dee wasn't in Brawl and thus could only get in as an alt for a Waddle Dee character, but I doubt anyone would support Waddle Dee.
True, but the clone engine can use Kirby for Bandana Dee. They wouldn't be the same, however they did use Lucario for Mewtwo.

Edit: I think he has a better chancevin Project M then Dee-lc right now, but his chances are even better in Smash 5 for some new name for a Ds and Wii of the 9th generation of gaming.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I actually wouldn't care about Bandana Dee in Project M, it's just a hack of Brawl.

I doubt I will play Project M again now that I have Smash 4.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I doubt it.
From what I heard Knuckles was the second least requested character for PM, and like Chandelure said, Smash 4 is more popular at the minute

D

Deleted member

I actually wouldn't care about Bandana Dee in Project M, it's just a hack of Brawl.

I doubt I will play Project M again now that I have Smash 4.
This is me basically. Smash 4 is basically almost everything that I ever wanted in a Smash game, so I might not return to Project M that often as a result. I might pick it up when we see the other clone characters, though.

From what I heard Knuckles was the second least requested character for PM, and like Chandelure said, Smash 4 is more popular at the minute
Oh yeah, I wonder why they put in Knuckles of all characters...
I mean, I guess we could try for a movement, but I am not confident in it.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Yeah, PM has no effect on me even if BD is it.

That and I don't have it or care about it.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Kirby Triple Deluxe: yea or nay?

I may be able to get it and I'm wondering if it's worth taking the plunge on it.

D

Deleted member

I may be able to get it and I'm wondering if it's worth taking the plunge on it.
I say that you should go for it!
Triple Deluxe is a fun game with pretty inventive level design, great gameplay and copy abilities, lovely music and graphics, memorable boss fights, and is overall an improvement from Returns to Dream Land.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Seems legit. :3

The last Kirby game I played all the way through was...actually, I think it was Super Star. I got that a good few years ago and loved it, but I haven't played much Kirby since then. I used to be a huge Kirby fan when I was little. Kirby was the first character I mained when I first started playing Smash, even.

It's funny how your interests change over time. I do love this series, though, and I really feel like I ought to get back into it. Triple Deluxe seems fun. I'll give it a go, thank you~

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
What would you think if Bandana Dee in his clay form is the newcomer? and if he attacks with his spear, but also transforms his clay body to attack? XD

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

You probably decided but take the plunge!

It's just a fantastic game in general albeit easy but it's not Kirby without that.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478

YES.
Kirby it mean to be a easy game, but that ok because I one of the best game to enjoy. I mean Is one of the best kirby game I ever play, to start to finish. Is AWESOME!!

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
New year, new me(aka new avatar). Uh................................... BANDANA DEE!!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Huh.. just found this. Not sure what it's from, or what it's about, but:

Top Bottom