• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
can you import models from other games into rtdl?

sword/monado kirby

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
working on it but ATM not now

probably won't be able to for a while unless I figure out how to get passed HAL's stupid encryption methods

even if I could, most of the time, switching out models in Kirby's copy abilities crashes the game because the filesize

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
working on it but ATM not now

probably won't be able to for a while unless I figure out how to get passed HAL's stupid encryption methods

even if I could, most of the time, switching out models in Kirby's copy abilities crashes the game because the filesize
Oh.

I have no idea how to do all the cool stuff you do.

keep doing what your doing now though.

you are an amazing person.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
I don't mind if he comes in, just don't make it easy as hell to add any character you want Nintendo.
GOOD YOU FOUND THE WII REMOTE...

Starfy such a easy game but amazing frreaking game play until you beat the true last boss.

I mean the Secret True Last Boss is one of the hardest bosses ever is you don't know how to kill it... or Avoid...
STARFY WAS PERFECT FOR SSB4, A ALREADY MADE MOVESET
GOD DAMNIT SAKURAI WHY THE AT TREATMENT
The closest thing we have as a playable character is a pallet swap, and I got that covered, I use the Yellow Kirby as a Starfy costume since it has all the right colors, the cheek colors from Starfy's cheek's, etc

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't mind if he comes in, just don't make it easy as hell to add any character you want Nintendo.
STARFY WAS PERFECT FOR SSB4, A ALREADY MADE MOVESET
GOD DAMNIT SAKURAI WHY THE AT TREATMENT
The closest thing we have as a playable character is a pallet swap, and I got that covered, I use the Yellow Kirby as a Starfy costume since it has all the right colors, the cheek colors from Starfy's cheek's, etc
wut?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
edit: lol why did this re-post wtf

Oh.

I have no idea how to do all the cool stuff you do.

keep doing what your doing now though.

you are an amazing person.
change your name to Reserved

eat cheese

then remember that you HATE CHEESE BECAUSE IT'S GROSS

and if you look at your hard drive you have rtdl magic

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm not sure if this is a popular drawing, but I found it yesterday and I keep coming back to look at it. It's already earned the prize as my top favorite fan art of Kirby.

Putting it in spoilers because it's huge -- click to expand!

I wish a Kirby game was released with that art style...

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hmmm...I'm losing hope for DeeLC.
Read the News section of the forums.

Sakurai keeps saying that Mewtwo is like the only DLC character and he doesn't even know why he is making it.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I think there is still a chance that more DLC characters may be created.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Sakurai says that it would be very costly to add new characters in the game, but he recognizes the value of adding them according to a translation:

Here is my translation of it. Take it for what it's worth. :)

Do you have any plans to release any characters other than Mewtwo?

Sakurai: It is extremely costly to make a single character. The product itself is a pretty good value、but when the work that goes into it is considered, it's never been cheap. There are also those who (without the understanding of cost) will say "Why didn't you put them in in the first place?". I think it (adding a new character) will be difficult unless we are in a position to answer that question or we have a way to settle it. But the excitement of a new character joining the battle is unique to "Smash Bros.", and that in and of itself makes me pretty happy. I do understand the value of increasing the number of characters.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Yeah, I personally don't care about Smash 5.
I don't want to wait 6 years.
Same. I'm sort of over smash bros. I was so disappointed in the lack of more interesting and new modes to play outside of standard smash itself. Brawl felt like it had more collectibles (The shooting game was way nicer than Trophy Rushe) and SSE (which for me was fun and at least seems more meaty and filled with effort compared to smash tour).

I mean Smash 4 itself, the smashing, the rooster, and physics are overall better but the modes outside weren't interesting to me. The online to me, still isn't perfect, and stage maker is only slightly better. I feel like there was a real missed opportunity to add more of the Nintendo-verse aesthetics and features into it.

That and it doesn't feel like a fresh enough experience I guess. I play the game casually with my coworkers so we can all be on equal footing and we've played Brawl everyday until we finally got a Wii U. Honestly if Smash 4 had never come out, we'd probably just still be playing Brawl and doing just fine. No big deal.

So I guess it just doesn't feel like much of a major change in that front for me.

It's solid and all, I'm just speaking for myself and my gaming needs... and I just personally lost interest lately. I don't think I'd bother to get the next smash unless the modes are interesting and the new characters are also more interesting to me. The Kirby stages are better as well.

If Bandana Dee is in the next smash it may influence my decision a bit but yeah... I'd have to see what is new about it.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Hmmm...I'm losing hope for DeeLC.
Read the News section of the forums.

Sakurai keeps saying that Mewtwo is like the only DLC character and he doesn't even know why he is making it.
He doesn't really need to be involved, per se. Bamco are quite capable of working with the team they have and allowing Sakurai have creative input from afar.

No need to get discouraged. If he had no intentions of adding any more DLC characters, he'd have said so. The door is still open. It's up to us to make sure it stays open a little while longer.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Idk… Swiss is really gooda.
What's swiss you guys? Where is your civray? We can't be sirene until we've found the best kind of cheese!

So, I suggest...swag. :cool:

(Ha! My cheese puns are brie-tah than yours! :p)
He doesn't really need to be involved, per se. Bamco are quite capable of working with the team they have and allowing Sakurai have creative input from afar.

No need to get discouraged. If he had no intentions of adding any more DLC characters, he'd have said so. The door is still open. It's up to us to make sure it stays open a little while longer.
With Sakurai interviews, some of them I read I and think "Hmmm...Dee-L-C is still plausible" while others I read and think "Well, time to back up and move my hopes to Smash 5" and On top of all that, Sakurai before has constantly changed his mind on different subjects and I have no idea what to think about the chance of DLC right now.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Yeah, I personally don't care about Smash 5.
I don't want to wait 6 years.
I will care about it if it BD joins the battle! :b:
That and I'm pretty sure I'm younger than all of you so my excitement for Smash hasn't really dwindled yet.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
With Sakurai interviews, some of them I read I and think "Hmmm...Dee-L-C is still plausible" while others I read and think "Well, time to back up and move my hopes to Smash 5" and On top of all that, Sakurai before has constantly changed his mind on different subjects and I have no idea what to think about the chance of DLC right now.
It's definitely still possible.

Guaranteed? Absolutely not. But it's possible. And you guys are in a very, very strong position going forward regardless.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I will care about it if it BD joins the battle! :b:
That and I'm pretty sure I'm younger than all of you so my excitement for Smash hasn't really dwindled yet.
I Deesagree, shadowing Lurking has been around since the beginning of time itself. Tying that in with your 3DS main being Greninja, it means that you yourself are a shadow Lurker, a ninja. You've been watching Chandulure since he was a 'Wee lad and helped him through his Deestiny of forming the brigade, in fact you've been watching ALL of us since the days of our birth. We were all Deestined to find you. I respect you, honorable ninja.

How can we ever thank you?

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I Deesagree, shadowing Lurking has been around since the beginning of time itself. Tying that in with your 3DS main being Greninja, it means that you yourself are a shadow Lurker, a ninja. You've been watching Chandulure since he was a 'Wee lad and helped him through his Deestiny of forming the brigade, in fact you've been watching ALL of us since the days of our birth. We were all Deestined to find you. I respect you, honorable ninja.
How can we ever thank you?
Well................
:evil:
I love you guys so much.
Edit:
:love:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Happy New Year, Bandana Brigade!

We might have to face some struggles and heartbreaks about Bandana Dee and Smash, but let us raise our spears and march on in hopes that he will be a playable DeeLC character.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
IT'S NOT NEW YEARS FOR ME YET

GUYS STOP

;-;

also I have dee presents for new years but they're secret

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Guy I found my OLD sadly Broken Game boy advance, All my childhood in one Console that won't work was Tear and wonders to my head. So beutiffull.
I don't see that console since I brought my First Nintendo DS like in 2008 OMG, Long time Ago.

Then I see my gameboy and have a sticker. A sticker of a Normal Waddle Dee. Bandana Dee was praying me All these Days.
The Dee always watch me.

Anyway, Happy New year. I need to see how Mewtwo is doing. Im curius now.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
ummm oukay peepz i just hakked mashpotato samurais cumpoota and saww dat he eeee-maeled sacktoro eewater seing tat toumarow hed anunnce a new kerikta dat wus frim te koiby seereez tat nam endid wit dii.
ai wuz xited bcuz mayb eet banana waffle pea so me den hax da veertwal buoy of samurai n iy discrubl eet wuz aktwualy pear a sol waffle pea.

Hopefully nobody takes this seriously.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
ummm oukay peepz i just hakked mashpotato samurais cumpoota and saww dat he eeee-maeled sacktoro eewater seing tat toumarow hed anunnce a new kerikta dat wus frim te koiby seereez tat nam endid wit dii.
ai wuz xited bcuz mayb eet banana waffle pea so me den hax da veertwal buoy of samurai n iy discrubl eet wuz aktwualy pear a sol waffle pea.

Hopefully nobody takes this seriously.
I .... am not even sure what you even said. All I can tell that it includes Sakurai, BD and
... A Virtual Boy?

Top Bottom