• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
I've been lurking on these forums for a little while now, and I just wanted to state my support for Bandana Dee. Even with the leak, there are still probably characters left to unlock, and I'm confident that he has a really good shot to be a late unlock. Bandana Dee is love, Bandana Dee is life.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I've been lurking on these forums for a little while now, and I just wanted to state my support for Bandana Dee. Even with the leak, there are still probably characters left to unlock, and I'm confident that he has a really good shot to be a late unlock. Bandana Dee is love, Bandana Dee is life.
Yay, another supporter!

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
I'm more pissed off that the gold intensity system is back for Smash Bros. I really hated it in Kid Icarus Uprising. *sigh*
Can I ask what's wrong with it? I actually enjoyed the currency-for-difficulty system; you don't actually lose whatever you toss into the Fiend's Cauldron unless you quit without finishing the level. :ohwell:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

This is our last hope. This is the roster we are praying for here folks. Let's make it happen.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Considering Nintendo of America is the one who took it down..

Yeah, I'd say they're pretty mad. Especially Reggie in particular.

I find it funny that he was fired and sued, he deserved it. I don't think we'll be hearing from him again anytime soon. :laugh:

Back on topic, remember the last leak we got with Bandana Dee? Good times..

That stage looks like it's the place you battle with Sectonia on. Would you guys want that to be a stage, even though this leak is fake? (And is the second image supposed to be a screen KO of him?)

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
That stage looks like it's the place you battle with Sectonia on. Would you guys want that to be a stage, even though this leak is fake? (And is the second image supposed to be a screen KO of him?)
It'd be either that stage or something else from Triple Deluxe most likely, wouldn't it? Not gonna complain in that case, even if I think the main Kirby stage should have the tree boss on it...

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

I find it funny that he was fired and sued, he deserved it. I don't think we'll be hearing from him again anytime soon. :laugh:

He may be fired and sued. But they report that he still has the game.

I must of forgotten, but I don't remember seeing those fake leaks of Bandana Dee.

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice

This is our last hope. This is the roster we are praying for here folks. Let's make it happen.
I would absolutely love to have this roster, even though I'm not a big fan of Dixie or Ridley, but I'd be happy for their supporters none the less.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

Add Lucas and Wolf
Take out Ridley
Change Dixie to King K Rool
Take out Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and Mewtwo
Add Isaac and Poo (from Earthbound)
Now THAT would be a roster

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
Add Lucas and Wolf
Take out Ridley
Change Dixie to King K Rool
Take out Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and Mewtwo
Add Isaac and Poo (from Earthbound)
Now THAT would be a roster
Fixed this forever. :awesome:
Don't be that one guy. Also take out Impa and add Leon Powalski
Honestly though, to make the roster perfect just take out every single character and replace them all with Bandana Dee. Problem solved, everyone's happy. :troll:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Can I ask what's wrong with it? I actually enjoyed the currency-for-difficulty system; you don't actually lose whatever you toss into the Fiend's Cauldron unless you quit without finishing the level. :ohwell:
It punishes you for losing and makes me play a mode I didn't pick. If I picked Very Hard or something I want to stay in Very Hard regardless if I die. I usually like to keep at it until I master the difficulty level I've chosen. So I really don't care for it.

Last edited:

Chompjil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chompjil
3DS FC
0387-8858-0021
Though he may not be in, La Resitance lives on!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

Replace Impa with Isaac or Ice Climbers, and replace Dixie with King K. Rool or Chorus Men, and I'd agree.

Oh yeah, those pictures were so fake and teasing. :laugh:

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Well it's not like all the unlockable characters have been revealed right? We only know 2 for damn sure. The rest have yet to be confirmed that were leaked AND there are unlockables. So who knows. We really DON"T know how many characters there are.

IronFish

Smash Ace
It's not over until the fat penguin king sings. I'm not saying it's fake, but something is fishy about the leak...

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
well, regardless of if that leak is real r fake, (although Real seems far more likely now...) it still doesn't disprove Bandana Dee, so I won't give up, and neither should any of you. and if it turns out he is not in, then we can start a campaign to get him as DeeLC. one way or another we will get our bandana clad idol

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
well, regardless of if that leak is real r fake, (although Real seems far more likely now...) it still doesn't disprove Bandana Dee, so I won't give up, and neither should any of you. and if it turns out he is not in, then we can start a campaign to get him as DeeLC. one way or another we will get our bandana clad idol
Everyone's Favorite Idol shall make it! We can't stop now! Even if he is not in the game, I will wholeheartedly support the best right hand man in existence for Dee-LC

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice

Replace dark pit, doc mario, and duck hunt dog with ice climbers, Lucas, and King K Rool Sorry, but until this leak is proven by us actually playing it and finding them, I just can't accept these 3. Also, to stay on topic, has anyone seen support for the Dee in any other site?

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
Replace dark pit, doc mario, and duck hunt dog with ice climbers, Lucas, and King K Rool Sorry, but until this leak is proven by us actually playing it and finding them, I just can't accept these 3. Also, to stay on topic, has anyone seen support for the Dee in any other site?
havnt really looked, hes popular in japan though so whatever the japan equivelant of smash boards is he's prob big there

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I'm not sure convinced there will be DLC in this game. If BDee isn't in I don't think he'll be DLC. Sakurai said he wasn't thinking about doing DLC. He wanted the game to be a complete game.

Though I'd like BDee is some form not sure if I'm convinced by DLC.

Top Bottom