• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Well, the pic of the day just screams 'The leak is real!' :laugh: , but Bandana Dee still has a chance!

Last edited:

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
bandana dee he should NOT be DEELC he should be an update, so everyone has to get him and he is free, making him avalible online:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

EDIT: or should I say an upDEEte

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
All-Star mode was locked, which means not everyone was unlocked. Like I said, the leaker won't be saying anything else as he has been fired and sued by Nintendo. He's also been doxxed, apparently. But that is beside the topic. We should just forget about him completely for now.

But yeah, Bandana Dee's chances aren't really any lower than before. So we shouldn't be begging for DLC or even discussing that when we haven't even seen the slightest bit of deconfirmation.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Confession: Never played the newer Kirby games, but everytime I saw this thread, I thought it said Banana Dee :054:

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice
All-Star mode was locked, which means not everyone was unlocked. Like I said, the leaker won't be saying anything else as he has been fired and sued by Nintendo. He's also been doxxed, apparently. But that is beside the topic. We should just forget about him completely for now.

But yeah, Bandana Dee's chances aren't really any lower than before. So we shouldn't be begging for DLC or even discussing that when we haven't even seen the slightest bit of deconfirmation.
We have just got to hope now! And hopefully Bandana Dee still makes it

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Since Zelda and Animal Crossing characters got into Mario Kart 8 as DLC, what if Kirby characters got in? ..And Bandana Dee hitched a ride? :laugh:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
WHO CARES KIRBY ISN'T IN MARIO KART 8

THIS IS BULL****

HE WAS EVEN IN ROSALINAS TRAILER ****ING EVERYBODY UP ON HIS WARP STAR

REALLY NINTENDO

im sad

Dr. Canadian Bacon

Smash Cadet
I really hope more Mario Kart 8 DLC happens and we at least get Kirby and Dedede, man it'd be cool to have Wheelie Bike and a Warpstar in the game!!!

But, the best news of all, if the leak's real, and Bandana Dee doesn't make it, this can semi-confirm DLC for Smash. They wouldn't do DLC for Mario Kart and leave Smash hanging, So... DEE-L-C, please.

Servine

Smash Cadet
Maybe the reason Kirby isn't in the MK8 DLC is because they're preparing him for Kirby Air Ride 2....
...well, maybe not. Still great to have DLC, though!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Well since Kirby is developed by 2nd Party HAL labs, we don't often see Kirby in other cross over instances with the main games. Such as Kirby items being collectibles in Animal Crossing. Not sure if this is because of a clear divide between Hal and Nintendo where each of them works on their main thing with some input here and there and that's it. So hopefully it'll be happening but who knows.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what SSB4 Officially revealed characters would give Bandanna Dee the most trouble?

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583

Morbi

Scavenger
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what SSB4 Officially revealed characters would give Bandanna Dee the most trouble?
Palutena because she also uses a staff, do not call it a scepter, it is clearly a spear!

But seriously, it is of my belief that no character gives Bandanna Dee "trouble." He is his own independent character and no character's inclusion has a correlation with his inclusion at the current time. Sure, if a different Kirby newcomer was announced, that character would influence his chance. I highly doubt that will happen though. It is Bandanna Dee or bust in my not so humble opinion.

Last edited:

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
What would be perfect, I think, is a Superstar-esque game that incorporates all of those games, as well as some new ones! When I heard about those 'lost' games, that was the first thing I thought of.:)
Throw in Kirby's Air Ride and a game like that would be...

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Palutena because she also uses a staff, do not call it a scepter, it is clearly a spear!

But seriously, it is of my belief that no character gives Bandanna Dee "trouble." He is his own independent character and no character's inclusion has a correlation with his inclusion at the current time. Sure, if a different Kirby newcomer was announced, that character would influence his chance. I highly doubt that will happen though. It is Bandanna Dee or bust in my not so humble opinion.
I should have specified. What SSB4 Official character, moveset wise, would give Bandanna Dee the most trouble?

Last edited:

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
Moveset-wise? Krystal, because Palutena is about the magics.

Relevance-wise? Any other Kirby character, even though the only possible Kirby newcomer is bandana Dee

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I would love for Kirby to be Mario Kart DLC but honestly how would his stubby feet reach the motorcycle? XD

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
When I heard about the Mario Kart 8 DLC earlier today my first thought was "Where the heck is Kirby?" after seeing Rosalina's trailer Kirby should be added as a character in Mario Kart 8, as well as a Kirby course and a wheelie bike (and maybe a warp star kart) maybe the next DLC after Villager will be Kirby
Anyway this has me believing that whether or not Sakurai has DLC planned out yet (which is unlikely) there will be DLC for smash bros eventually.
even though we don't know the full roster yet this still means Bandana Dee has a shot at being in the game.

Something I was thinking about last night however is, what if there are more characters in the Wii U version, I know, I know Sakurai said both versions would have the same rosters, but hear me out. after the release of the 3DS version, we will know the full roster, while the Wii U version is still several months away, knowing the Wii U versions full roster that far in advance will destroy any hype that there is for that version. sure Sakurai can still reveal new game modes, stages and assist trophies in that time, but without any more characters to reveal it won't be as exciting (although maybe one or two characters from the 3DS version won't be revealed officially until after release (like Wolf and the others on Brawl) but anyway, my theory is that there will be a few characters that aren't in the 3DS version that will get revealed between the release of the 3ds version and the Wii U version to help hype the Wii U release. and upon the release of the Wii U version an update/DLC for the 3DS version will be released adding those characters to the game. (maybe something like Wolf, Lucas, Ice Climbers and K. Rool or something like that) making the rosters the same upon the release of the Wii U version.
Something similar happened with the game One Piece Unlimited World RED in Japan, the 3DS version was released, and then enhanced ports were released a few months later on Wii U, Vita and PS3 and when they were released the 3DS version got and update/DLC to add in the new features from the ports.
anyway, it's just a theory I thought of last night, and probably isn't true.

Regardless I feel DLC will be in the game eventually (Characters, Stages, etc)

Also quick question regarding All-Star Mode, I've heard people mention the assist trophies having some relevance to All-Star Mode this time around, what do they mean, and has this been confirmed anywhere or is it just a rumour/miss-information/miss-communication?

Top Bottom