• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Repryx

Smash Champion
I dont think you can I think Tope's was changed by the Admin. (now its darker than ours see?)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
No..
i think Frozen looks a lot better than a.triad

I'll see if i doing team or not
..i want to team w/ good peach player >..< lol
All homo??!?!?! LOL >_> <3

a;kjfsdah;lf almost to 2000, yay me.

On topic, if anyone wants vids put up in good quality, give me your tapes.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
I dont think you can I think Tope's was changed by the Admin. (now its darker than ours see?)
Wrong.

Tope is a Torny Director and their name color is blue so when he changed from the color Purple which is the Smash Elitist color it changed to the correct color, you change it in your user CP after being approved for the groups.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Ok then I may bring blanks to you Dos lolz hey...do you still want the gamecube Fire emblem since the new one comes out next month...

?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
chu
me & boss might go to college park tonight then get a ride by my friend tomorrow

but im not sure but how much for your ride ?

..mm and i 'll try to get top 5 tomorrow....
what college park tongiht? You know you want to smash... you can give me my portable harddrive back also. we can record ****.

Top Bottom