• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Apr. 13, 2013

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sure Eric we can team up next time we're both at the same monthly :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Quick shutouts, overall theme for my sets were pain. Seems like I gotta become a sadist to improve.

1) Big D All that psychological scarring paid off I think. Best way to get better at brawl for sure. Euphoria

2) Firefly: Fun sets, really liked our Fox MK match. Not gonna lie I was hoping for your MK in GF, at least you didn't go Kirby. I'm glad that you're gonna focus on getting better tho.

3) Captain L WF was fun, I was sad to hear on stream that I ruined the tourney for you :( I'm curious about this method I use of beating you guys tho. If it's effective perhaps you can utilize it yourself and also improve.

4) Aleate Congrats on beating Trev, I really did appreciate the unbias commentary, I don't get that often. Also clutched it out in crews, looking forward to what else you will pull off. Also congrats on beating my gw.

5) Jason Sorry for dubs I played terrible. Imma go to the lab for next time.

5) Kantrip Congrats on beating Jason. Was definitely a surprise when you showed up, really glad you showed. Can't wait to see that Wario, gonna do work next tourney.

7) Blunted Object Saw you went last hit with Jake. Dubs were fun, wish you didn't rest me out of my special taunt you fruitcake. I expect big things from you tho, just stop getting gimped.

7) A6M Was surprised to see a Fox player of all things after practicing Fox. Keep coming out was fun playing you. Sorry about putting you through Fox dittos but I planned to go Fox no matter who I played before Jake.

9) Calvin Playing your Marth was fun, almost had my toon link. Keep coming out and you will pick things up.

9) Reggie Ness surprised me, was def legit. Keep coming out and you too will pick things up.

9) Irisz Thanks for coming, I hope you manage to set your wii up for textures. I put the miku gecko os because I liked that background. It was a happy coincidence. The low tier pools matches were nice.

Overall fun tourney, until next time.

Top Bottom