• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest AZOne: BIG$MONEY$TOURNAMENT Jan. 6th.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hanki, The Sex Train Banditos might be able to house teh Hanki and teh Butters It depends on whether it's before/after the tournament and what day.

Wer'e having a Smash Til Dawn the friday before the tournament. From there, we'll take off in the morning. You guys are more than welcome to come.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey everyone! I've been pretty busy lately editing and posting videos and it's been a blast. I'd love to get as much footage as possible from AzOne.

That said if anyone is bringing a TV, could you also try to bring a VCR in a setup so I could use it to tape matches? I'll bring all the cassette tapes as I can of my own, so don't worry about that. If you can't, that's cool too. It would just be a shame not to get a ton of videos of this tournament, what with all the talent that is coming.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hells to the yeah. My TV has a VCR built into it, and I can tape matches directly. I could also bring a separate VCR to hook up to a TV if that would help. I also think it would be best to tape as many matches as we can; ideally--all of them.

So, do you have the tapes covered, cause I can bring some if necessary.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a gamecube, vcr, cables and a power chord possibly a tv if need be just let me know before friday

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I don't want to officially or unofficially take over duties of anything just yet. This is Forward's tournament after all. But things are going to be crazy for you (Forward) enough as it is with trying to run this and play too. We could handle recording if you would like.

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
alright, looks like i should have the day off for this one :)

if i get enough practice in before the tournament, i'll enter. if i can't, then i'll just try and help out ^_^

if i do have to work that day..... :'(

forward

Smash Champion
Well, I don't want to officially or unofficially take over duties of anything just yet. This is Forward's tournament after all. But things are going to be crazy for you (Forward) enough as it is with trying to run this and play too. We could handle recording if you would like.
Ya man that would be awesome. I don't have much exp. with recording and all that so if you are willing to do that please do.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey Sean, I'm willing to act as a tournament regulator type person, possibly subbing in for you while you play matches. Sound good?

forward

Smash Champion
i can house you guys

colorado you can be housed by either me, taj, or casey, or if anyone else would like to volunteer for them

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I offered to house teh Hanki and teh Butters a page ago... :urg:

We're having an STD the Friday before AZOne and we thought you guys could go. But since you guys will be housed by teh Forward, I guess I'll have to paint my blow up dolls to make them look like teh Hanki and teh Butters. Rest assured, I will still use them to make love.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Lol g-mo sawie, I didn't see your post, but we just need housing for friday at like...6pm till saturday tourney time. So its not all that long like we are staying for 2 days or anything

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Lol g-mo sawie, I didn't see your post, but we just need housing for friday at like...6pm till saturday tourney time. So its not all that long like we are staying for 2 days or anything
Oh. That's what I meant by the Friday before AZOne. :(

That's cool, I guess I'll have to settle for seeing you in my dreams *COUGH*and in my shrine dedicated to you...:love:

*cough* >.>

I'm watching one of your matches right now and I'm very angry with you. Your Y. Link made me squirt my man-juice all over my keyboard and now I need a new one.

I almost forgot: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, we need an address to go to on Friday. We'll be coming Friday so we aren't zombies on Saturday, and would very much like to stay until at least Sunday morning. Is anyone up to housing us for that period?

Shadowx

Smash Rookie
So what time does the tourny actually start? I know there is a 1-0n-1 tourny and a team tourny so what time do they start?

Shadowx

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the info then. I should be at the first event but I don't know if I'd be able to stay until 10.

Buttons!

Smash Rookie
Only like five days left!

Sean forgot to mention a possible low-tier, and crews!, only if we have lots of cubs and t.v.'s which we are expecting many!, so be prepared for any of those to possibly happen. We also need the bracketing programe. Does anyone have a link where to dl it?

Top Bottom