• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming Bay Area CA- $2,000 First Place!

$ick

Smash Lord
Dayyyumn, calm down kids. That was just a nicer way of asking for videos to be put up.

i should have kept going for all 7 minutes.

i heard him talking **** about me to someone haha :]
Lol yup. He was talking to Glory about it before he played you. You made him sad, but he still thinks he's the best ROB ever heh.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That would be pretty $ick if he could.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
perhaps the number of tornadoes used in a single match is directly proportional to how good the mk player is compared to other mk's

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well when you're half asleep and entirely drugged up in a failing attempt to stay awake because it's almost 5 AM your time and you slept about 2 hours the night before on someones floor the inability to think is replaced by the B button.

People who i was 2-3 stocking earlier in the day were getting me down to 1 stock or beating me by the end of the night. No idea how i even managed 3rd with such a performance, LOL

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Chok I think you may have just discovered the ultimate john.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
IT'S NOT A JOHN WHEN YOU STILL GET THIRD PLACE AND ONLY LOSE TO TWO PEOPLE THAT YOU WERE EXPECTED TO LOSE TO ANYWAY

STFU SOCAL, PLANK WON. THE TOURNAMENT LOST.

good **** plairrnk

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
god **** p is such a ****ing fanboy
and for east coast, the LAST place worthy of fanboys

also i think we all lost by attending this garbage, jeff bobby FMF and tudor made it worth it tho

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Actually, Plank was determined to bring home the $2k

But the tournament did lose, watching FFA friendly items with Brawl noobs for an hour, while no tournament matches were going on didnt really fancy anyone too much.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well, look at it this way: dsf traveled and **** the bed and got 9th place.

plank traveled further, with a bigger and worse run tourny, and got 3rd. Ship it.

and lovage, (b)east coast >>>> west coast. they take the game seriously, so they are the best. i give MADD props to the best.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, i was about to text your phone once i saw your name

i'm going to box a friend first and then i'll come over, so probably around 2-3 i'll arrive?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Prodigy kid that's not true, I came with full intentions of winning TEAMS, actually. Anything I got in singles was just a bonus.

The fact teams didn't even happen is what really buttraped me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think alot of people came solely for teams, myself included :(

Top Bottom