• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming Bay Area CA- $2,000 First Place!

3Years

Smash Lord
Now to work on the diddy matchup....
diddy such a good character i hate it haha well i guess i have 2 learn the matchup better...or just pick him up XD

its aros not aero
glen just misheard
nope there was aero, aros, erow and i think there was 1 more but i forgot haha...man i wanted 2 do dubskiis i hate singles >=O

shoutouts

dsf - good stuff man like always
futile - i was rootin for ya ^o^
QTP - omfg your diddy is beast
SK92 - im pickin up falco XD
tudor - always good 2 see ya bud your samus is almost as sexy as mine <3
ShadowRob - your rob is so smart man good chit
Nezumi - your "games" arent mindgames there mindf***s it made me sad =[

mio

Smash Ace
I had several issues with this tournament. In a metaphorical nutshell, it seemed like Axis was planning to sprint before they could crawl. I was really looking forward to doubles, but there really wasn't even enough time to finish singles. Although it was great seeing, playing and meeting new people and getting a good smash experience, I felt like the tournament organizers were very unprepared for pretty basic organizing rules of thumb. This includes TV assignment/usage, registration, disqualification, bracket, microphone, prize distribution, and match dispute issues. I understand that complications happen on the day of the tournament, but you guys had several months to prepare for these fundamental issues that every smash tournament faces... so when the problems arose that seemed to hold everything up for so long, they didn't seem like unavoidable mistakes, they seemed like problems that you guys just weren't expecting and hadn't thought about previously.

Tio's TV station feature probably would have saved about 5-6 hours at this tournament (if not more). Please, never keep track of 50 TVs by hand!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
shoutouts:
again, thanks to sheridan/minh for housing/driving and driving [respectively]
Jake the Boy is Jake the Best. Dude is a champ [although doesn't party like one lololz]
nintendoking is awesome
idaho girls were really cool, thanks for teaching me those card games
everyone else at sheridans ruled

blokus crew is awesome

barwl sucks
snap rules

get ***** everyone
lmao blockus *****.

those idaho girls are bad at egyptian war. i ***** the **** outta them lol. just like... hella egyptian war advance techniques out the ***.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
My shoutouts:

Bidoof crew: Good times at Sheridans, it was awesome meeting all the people I haven't met before, I hope to see you all again in the future

Bladewise: Very fun matches fun, the best I had in the tourney.

GAMBT: Youre pretty good. You should be the new ProdigyKid lolol

The Snap: OMG Danny I felt that citric acid on my tongue the whole weekend. How to you take that stuff regularly?? But it was awesome seeing you again

BTZO: Dam son styles changed a little no? Cut the facial air and you look 16 all over again. Good seeing you again and playing Melee teams.

Other NCB regulars: Nice seeing and talking to you all again.

Fking Brawl noobs:
Talkign about SS: *after Jeff was on the big screen*
"Who was that guy?"
"Oh some guy named Jeff."
"Why does he get so much attention he's so bad at the game, like I coudl beat him with any character"

*I facepalm*

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Fking Brawl noobs:
"Who was that guy?"
"Why does he get so much attention he's so bad at the game, like I coudl beat him with any character"

*I facepalm*
lol. brawl nubs need to get shot.

or at least play jeff in melee.

Miztik

Smash Master
Fking Brawl noobs:
"Who was that guy?"

*I facepalm*
wtf....lets jump em...

EazyP

Smash Ace
Jeff's falcon is just ridiculous, but the real problem was he wasn't fully charging his down smash so Chosen would run into it. Starting the Jeff chant was fun

Also, 33rd, obviously my Dedede is very handsome, just like me

Naota21t

Smash Champion
oh, i forgot shout outs.

jeff: lol stop ****** teams for several hours straight with mango. wtf
justin: same w/ you and whoever it is you were teaming w/ at the time
bob$: ur doc terrified hmw and i
hmw: brandon, ****ing hella sick as always
pocky: good ****, you're finally getting this whole brawl tournament thing down
brian: LMAO cards. lmao egyptian war. lmao BLOCKUS
sheriden: thx for letting us stay over, good stuff w/ the blockus
SCAMP: MORE BLOCKUS/BLOCKI
nezumi: good playing blockus w/ you too lol. and them weird riddle things w/ the fingers and stuff, i wasn't really paying attention
sfat: i can't believe how well we did against lunin and zel in that one match. stupid jiggs.
plank: CAMPPPPP. meta in luigi's is ghey. i don't know why i even suggested that.

Top Bottom