• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Nice to know~ ;3
I'd worry if you did.

Oh hey, btw. Anyone else got the new Persona 4 Arena? Its like everything Blazblue shoulda been.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm liking lucario more than olimar after a ton of plays. He has like, I wide variety of combos I can perform.

So how's it going over here, guys? :D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A pseudo command chaingrab.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Some people don't know you can, or they don't mash fast enough.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
I'm liking lucario more than olimar after a ton of plays. He has like, I wide variety of combos I can perform.

So how's it going over here, guys? :D
Frame-traps are da bess. I love it when ppl say "oh, now your advantage is totally gone because you died and you're back to 0% so there's no aura bonus.". Then I combo them to 60% with like 2 short strings and they cry.

My dog started to bark at me because I was laughing so hard at this.

lucario's sideB is not a chaingrab since you can mash out of it.
Your name must not be Ganondorf.

SmashStudent27

Smash Rookie
Hey friends, long time lurker, first time caller. This seems to be the place to ask about Lucario stuff. I played the game back in 2008 when it came out and got pretty good with him, but quit after that. I recently rebought a Wii and found a used copy of Brawl and got some old friends together who wanna play when this semester starts, and I want to show them I'm still baller like I used to be.

I have to admit reading through this thread, a lot of the nerdy lingo is lost on my elf ears (I say elf ears since I am such a Zelda fanboy). In any case, I'll just briefly go over what I could do back in my day.

I knew how to do most of the B moves (I had a lot of trouble with side B, but I could do up and down B, and I could generate the orb pretty well). I used a lot of non pressed As, (like the light moves, not the really violent ones). And I used grab on occasion maybe once every six or seven matches. I was pretty good, but its been such a long time.

I am wondering if you guys can help me rebuild myself to where I used to be before school starts in September. Thanks a lot.

EDIT: I'm so sorry I realized this is the wrong thread!!!!

John2k4

The End of an Era
The characters look stock, so I am going to assume it was the stage texture?

I really like the way that stage looks..

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
don't wanna rain on your parade, but the description says it was just some friendlies at 9B's house. unless i'm missing something it doesn't look like a tourney.

cool that they're using your stage, nonetheless. i'd prbly DL it too if i weren't so attached to BeachVille lol

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
don't wanna rain on your parade, but the description says it was just some friendlies at 9B's house. unless i'm missing something it doesn't look like a tourney.

cool that they're using your stage, nonetheless. i'd prbly DL it too if i weren't so attached to BeachVille lol
Oh, I did not see the end description :(

But it was a serious set between those two GREAT players so that is good enough for me :p

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah man, that SV stage texture looked pretty awesome.

What caught my eye even more was battlefeild's texture. Holy ****, I can't even decribe how amazing it is.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
wait did you make that battlefield texture too? that was like, the most intricate background i've ever seen

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Persona 4 Arena too good.

F this game.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

Top Bottom