• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's supposed to be Trebla.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wonder what Trela's real name is...?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If I'm allowed on, I'll talk.

Not about Brawl, unless it's Trebla playing.

Then I'll make fun of him playing.

Unless it's a serious intense match.

Then I'll just go play some arcade games.

I'll be tweeting updates as well, so you can deal with it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
allisbrawl.com

Tio program.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Get some sleep.

You'll need it...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You only get one nice answer from me.

Scumbag.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Such a gentlemen.
gentleman*. :3

I'm a huge optimist myself so i'm often arguing with pessimists and cynics. I don't think they're bad though. The world holds all types and we all have our uses. Optimists break down barriers and push for goals, then pessimists bring them back to earth to see what they actually CAN do. Then optimists come back again to break that barrier and then pessimists bring them back down again so that they don't get themselves killed from thinking they can fly.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I like cynics. They challenge my world view. I like being challenged.

Oh btw.

The 10 letter per post limit has been removed.
yey.
Oh yay!

EDIT: I had to try that. But yeah that's awesome. :)

Yeah being challenged on a view is good. It's bad though if you end up not listening to each other and making the same points over and over again while getting madder all the time. I've seen those arguments before. They're not fun. :(

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey *shifty eyes*

btw, I need to do something creative, I'm thinking about writing a story based on the 4 musketeer Pokemon, would you guys read it?
He's the murderer! Arrest him!

As for the story, it depends on how well you do it. Make sure your plot draws the reader in. It can have some cliche to it but too much is probably bad-ish.

And why am I schooling you on this? You probably know it already. If you want to write a story go for it. If you prefer you can do other creative things. Me? I like drawing D&D maps as a bit of a hobby. I've also made a couple comics now and then.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
He's the murderer! Arrest him!

As for the story, it depends on how well you do it. Make sure your plot draws the reader in. It can have some cliche to it but too much is probably bad-ish.

And why am I schooling you on this? You probably know it already. If you want to write a story go for it. If you prefer you can do other creative things. Me? I like drawing D&D maps as a bit of a hobby. I've also made a couple comics now and then.
lol I know what you got to do to write a story ^_^

I might start planing it tomorrow if I can get free time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shut up.

I saw Red Ryu...but I did not talk to him.

Oh well.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rockettrainer the Christmas Story.

Ghost of Christmas past is Trela. He makes you see good times, but really is just getting you prepared to be disapointed and let down.

Ghost of Christmas present is Xyro. He says you're not Florida good and predicts bad things to troll you.

Ghost of Christmas Future is Dphat to throw you into hell as a troll, make you change your ways, then it makes things even worse.

The three troll of Christmas is more like it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is this I don't even

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Sorry I've been gone, SunnySunny decided to get me banned after he called me a nobody and that Lucario has no real chain grab. sad to say he did the same thing on AllIsBrawl, hope everyone had a great summer.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Lucario definitely has some chaingrabs at low percents. FP on a good portion of the cast and u-throw on heavies and fast-fallers.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lucario definitely has some chaingrabs at low percents. FP on a good portion of the cast and u-throw on heavies and fast-fallers.
Ah, don't believe a lick of what the guy says. Check out his recent post. The guys a nut job thats been harassing me for quite sometime now. He did this to a few other users in the past as well.

He got banned for harassing me, so he's been trying to single me out. The guys, full of crap, and it ain't the first time he's pulled **** like this.

Top Bottom