• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow is the BIG day.

Let's hope for her. I couldn't believe it, if Ashley is announced tomorrow.
*cross fingers for Ashley*

Ashley for Brawl!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Im really sorry to bring this issue here guys but is better to not spam threads which have nothing to do with it.

Jesus Christ no wonder you support... er I mean well this is the Brawl forums what did you expect? a person who knows a thing about smash?

I was practicing Mindgames with my Friend once during maths... I caused his brain to bleed.

Mmm you know your crossing the line now. I tried to be nice with you but it seems you are really decided to take it personal. Your anger against particular tastes seems to drive you nuts. You think you are someone from another league or a superior being because you like one character and we like other? What kind of primal behaviour is that?.

If you have really issues with other's tastes is not my fault buddy, but dont go around insulting peoplem when no one has said anything to you k?
, I respect different opinions so ill demand respect too in exchange.

If you have nothing worth to say just dont do it please... I really though you was more than that.

I think we have been kind enough and accepted your points of view, so just cut it out.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can't think of any A moves, It's hard to name all of them.
Maybe a few Red moves?

Well, I'm lucky. I have vacances and the update tomorrow is 8AM. (for me)

So, I can see how the update is going to be... updated.

So, what are the chances to see a Ashley update tommorow?
(My guess)

playable: 5-15%
stage: 20-25%

Maggirus

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
You poor guys.

I hope that Ashley will be playable and shown tommorow (especially for the guys who are so crazy to look after the update tonight...... ;) )

Maggirus

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
You poor guys.

I hope that Ashley will be playable and shown tommorow (especially for the guys who are so crazy to look after the update tonight...... ;) )

Maggirus
Thanks! :) I do too

And I'm not crazy!

.... who you calling crazy?!.... :: Twitch ::

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im really sorry to bring this issue here guys but is better to not spam threads which have nothing to do with it.

Mmm you know your crossing the line now. I tried to be nice with you but it seems you are really decided to take it personal. Your anger against particular tastes seems to drive you nuts. You think you are someone from another league or a superior being because you like one character and we like other? What kind of primal behaviour is that?.

If you have really issues with other's tastes is not my fault buddy, but dont go around insulting peoplem when no one has said anything to you k?
, I respect different opinions so ill demand respect too in exchange.

If you have nothing worth to say just dont do it please... I really though you was more than that.

I think we have been kind enough and accepted your points of view, so just cut it out.
I didnt mean that in a way to bash you thats why I didn't even mention the characters name so it would be more or less and inside reference to that.

But that was all about what you said, if you were joking thats alright but if you were not... learn what something is before commenting on it (Mindgames).

But hey all I was saying is the Brawl boards are filled with noobs (Not talking about you) who basically know nothing of smash and migrated from Nsiders... which is true.

But hey if most of the people in this thread cant reply to a piece of debate and just go around saying stuff like "Hayters r bad!1" then you lot can easily deal with me just simply not supporting a character.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Aw man, that's not nice, but your right. But I play Smash Bros. since 1999, so don't think I weak. When Brawl come's out I will prove that to have as many opponets as I like, I just hope that all people resrve the game so they don't miss out on the action.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This is a stupid question but Japan does Celebrate Halloween in some kind of form tomorrow correct? If so, I could imagine a spooky update and could very well be Ashley since she has already been mentioned. Then again, that is also the reason why she may not be in it. They wouldn't usally talk about sombody before they were confirmed into the game. But who knows. I'm looking foward to another wario ware character.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
This is a stupid question but Japan does Celebrate Halloween in some kind of form tomorrow correct? If so, I could imagine a spooky update and could very well be Ashley since she has already been mentioned. Then again, that is also the reason why she may not be in it. They wouldn't usally talk about sombody before they were confirmed into the game. But who knows. I'm looking foward to another wario ware character.
they released Ridley's music. Is he not going to be in the game?

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
I am surprised noob fanboys like vesperview have not come here to flame on Ashley. They better not.

Isn't it odd that the closer we get to halloween the more people start to hate on ashley? >_>; No one was saying all this crap about ashley when they revealed her theme and stuff...

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I didnt mean that in a way to bash you thats why I didn't even mention the characters name so it would be more or less and inside reference to that.
but it doenst require rocket science to know which character you was talking about.

Well if you replied that message with a /sarcasm or *joking* or soemthing i would understand!!.... but just read your exact words... im not a magician who can read minds, I didnt know it was not with a bad intention (supposedly).

But that was all about what you said, if you were joking thats alright but if you were not... learn what something is before commenting on it (Mindgames).
Come on im the next frikkin Ken in smash melee!!.

I know obviosly what is a mindgame you need mindgames to be good at melee, and i consider myself above the average.

.. Since im always reading seriously the Gimpy´s post, i though he was talking seriously about brawl in that moment.. was clearly my bad as i didnt saw that obvious joke but **** happens.

But hey all I was saying is the Brawl boards are filled with noobs (Not talking about you) who basically know nothing of smash and migrated from Nsiders... which is true.
I know.

But hey if most of the people in this thread cant reply to a piece of debate and just go around saying stuff like "Hayters r bad!1" then you lot can easily deal with me just simply not supporting a character.
Lol?

What if i told you to not support ridley? It just doesnt make sense.

About the haters thingy, is mainly true but this thread is not the typical "Geno, Ridley,Megaman for Brawl thread" where you will find hardcore guys wanting to prove no matter what the right of that character to be in Brawl.... spreading blood and madness on the way with uber debates!. Here we are just chilling and joking/spamming/havin a good time supporting a character until she is deconfirmed (which is likely, im not dumb), or confirmed!.

From the first moment someone comes here to start a debate against ashley , is an autofail...as we are very aware of what she is,, and we are not interested in debating about her possibilities. if you like her cool,, if not is fine also.

If she is in good.. if not,, is not the end of the world!!.

IM sorry if i misunderstood your message... but next time try to be more specific please.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Isn't it odd that the closer we get to halloween the more people start to hate on ashley? >_>; No one was saying all this crap about ashley when they revealed her theme and stuff...
That is jacked up, I guess they was trying to ambush us when we have all hope to this one day.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
LOl..... the way we are now is like a crazy bunch of religious fanatics waiting for the judgement day or seomthing XD. Its kinda funny.

Ilm always so sleep when the updates take place... but as soonas i wake up ill come to check the news!!.

Lets hope sakurai will not be clumsy and remember that tomorrow is halloween -__-

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Well said Hydde.

It's getting closer and closer to Halloween!

And my family ate my special Ashly cupcakes before the update T________T.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
One................More.....................Day.........................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahley must be confirmed tommorow if not this will be me :mad::mad::mad: and then
:cry::cry::cry:. But there is always another day, but prepare for the worst just in case fellas.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
what were the steps some guys were posting in the wavedashing thread? wre kinda cool like :

1-Denial
2-Anger
3-depression
4- ASHLEY CONFIRMATION!!!!

or something XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom