• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I know you know, it is a pumken carved to make a face.
Ah ok lol..... is like the one someone made in the geno thread?

And i really didnt know jaja... im not too fond in halloween traditions... or in enlgish language :p

and is easy to find sakurai´s house... Just wait for him outside of theSora building...and follow him with a torch!

:D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

And i really didnt know jaja... im not too fond in halloween traditions... or in enlgish language :p

and is easy to find sakurai´s house... Just wait for him outside of theSora building...and follow him with a torch!

I see, I can't have Halloween at my house, but I can buy the candy at the sales thouth.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord

Does Sakurai have kids? Cuz if he does they are the luckiest kids ever, they would prolly get to play the game like everyday.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why people have to ruin everybody's dreams by doing this, I wish they don't do what they do.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Time flies by when you having fun...
HEHE, Sakurai's kids are lucky. Except he's got no kids, he's not married, and I think he's a virgin, unless him and Miyamoto or Kojima had something going. NAH!!!

:laugh:

And the chances of Ashley rest with the chances of Samurai Goroh being playable....NON-EXISTENT! :p

Hey. I'm back. No one shoot me for being here.
Now I really don't think this is a pointless thread if Ashley was on the poll in the first place and was the highest ranked character from the Warioware series.
But you know: Chuck Norris could've been the most demanded character and not gotten in, so I don't know if that poll really made too much of a difference for Warioware (it did for sonic: yay!).
I'm not trying to flame here or be a "dream crusher" I'm trying to be realistic and logical instead of flaming you for having different opinions. I think she would be a fun character to have in brawl, but I don't see her chances as an icon really popping out to me. It's the icon factor that really makes me wonder if she will be in.
I really do respect you guys for what you do. No really, at least the stuff on the Ashley boards.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
yeah, well some people already died. And what are you gonna do? i mean you can't fight another girl?? But you can sneak by her house at 3 o clock in the morning and throw a brick thru her car window, OMG that shows that *****!

Anyways, Ashley for brawl!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well this was a horrible day, (with the not nice post and all), but I hope some info will be revled so we can relax. Can we all just get along? Ashley for Brawl!!! And that's no lie in my soul.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hypnotize all people to get more money. Ha ha ha ha ha, but what should be Ashley's moves be, I hope she can hypnotize her enemies in the game as a grab. That would be sweet.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ok her grab.

At first her eyes glow, (you can see the red line when she grabs), then the person can't move, (of course you can still break out of it), grab damage is when Red hits you with his fist. lol

Throw Stright: She stick her hand out and you will fly away, (a powerful knockback).

Throw Back: She will wave her hand like she smacked sombody, then the enemy flies backwords.

Throw Up: She will rise her hand and the enemy will fly up.

Throw Down: She will force the enemy down by lowering her hand, (like she was summoning somthing), and the force will become visable and it will end when she lands on the ground.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Classic mode....

If Ashley is announced tommorow, we have a great week.
Let's hope and cross our fingers for Ashley. One day.....

What happens if Vaccum Luigi is announced tomorrow?

Maggirus

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I love Ashley, I support Ashley, I've got her in my signature. For some reason there's just this ****ed nagging voice in the back of my mind saying she won't be in though >.> Vaccuum Luigi sounds a lot more likely I guess. *sigh* I still hope it's her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom