• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yea its easy enough to get laid but like... i want something more than that lol. it's just as hard if not harder to find someone. the main thing i like tho is that guys tend to be a lot more straightforward about their intentions. im so glad i don't have to deal with the mindgames some chicks use anymore LMAO i hated that

i might already have a room but how much would it cost?

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
pfft, it's worse for the gays, less gays than girls lol.

Really screwed up opening up again and dating rachel. Now loneliness is so much heavier on me, should have just held on to my memories until i finished school and then tried to date someone.

can't believe i'm even saying these words, but i hate life right now.
Dude, your life is like an open highway.
I'm telling you to do it your way.
You need to live it while you're alive.
Because, it's your life.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
i hate life right now.
Listen to music and wash it out of your system. Don't be a woman!
yeah gay's have it super rough.
nice word choice :bee:
im so glad i don't have to deal with the mindgames some chicks use anymore LMAO i hated that
if a guy's confusion and embarrassment are high, he'll be easier to catch

it's basic game theory dude

****ing women

Vts

Smash Champion
first songs on pandora are i miss you by blink 182 and where'd you go by fort minor so it didn't work.

instead i told rachel i hate her guts, and just released how i really felt.

so pretty much over her.

edit- oh i'll let you read the texts, i don't think i've ever let this loose on any body, think i ended the friendship also. good chance lol, oh well if a girl doesn't want to put effort when the guy does **** them.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well it was ex i was talking to again, and now looking back it brought me happiness but it also made me super sad more often and how i can see what one side dating is.

guess i can repost the texts.

edit- (text number 1) Your so immature and don't know how to open up you keep other at bay yet you tease them with friendliness , i hated how i was always hated that you hung out with other people when we were both off and i could only se you when you wanted to see me, i gave you my time and **** while you pushed it away and said no while givin a ****ty excuse, you made me sad when you didn't open up and kept your personal life to yourself, i ****ing hated how i always put effort and you didn't do ****. GD it to hell Your ****ing selfish. wow i feel really good now.

edit-(text 2 last text)- btw i'm not done. Your still a kid, i gave so much and you returned so little, i'm ****ing stupid for even thinking a child could understand what a real relationship was and how both sides makes sacrifices. ok i'm done, return fire if you want i welcome it.

no return texts yet, think i pissed her off or made her cry either works for me right now

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Firstly, Strongbad I didn't know you were gay.

Second, VTS...wow. So much rage bro. You're really young, don't worry about girls for a while and take a little while for them and yourself to get a little age on you. Age really helps relationships.

Third, Arby your comment about nice word choice on VTS statement on "gays having it rough" made me LOL.

I miss smash :/

chamberlin

Smash Ace
just going to make every girl a friend unless they want a relationship
This is EXTREMELY wise. I started doing this and it was one of the things that made my life SOOO much easier. Find girls, any girls you want to be around, and be their friend. You will experience a lot of personal growth this way, and your understanding of women will skyrocket. This will also help you determine what you really want out of a woman in terms of a serious relationship. By doing this you will get better with women and more women will want to have relationships with you (because you are in fact growing and getting better).

Also, don't start dating every woman who has an interest in you right away (as tempting as this may be). One thing that I've learned that separates the women who love you from the "players" is that they will show actual effort. If a woman shows you effort, match it and take turns raising the bar until you feel that she (and you) are not playing games and actually ready for something serious. Women who are actually in love with you won't play games and will put forth a lot of effort.

you stay away from these problems by not dating kids
I agree with this... Seeing nonsensical texts like you just posted seems very familiar of extremely immature women I've known. As far as a relational standpoint is concerned, they aren't ready to be in a serious relationship. These are girls(emotionally, psychologically), not women quite yet. Maturity isn't really an age factor as it is a state of mind.

*edit* I also agree with Gvice in that relationships get easier as you get older. Both you and women tend to get a little more mature and things seem a lot easier.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Clay, you seem so much wiser than you did even a year ago. I remember living with you at home and hearing all the stories, and how "well" things were going relationship wise, when I could see from a mile away how they weren't going at all.

Seriously, words to the wise fellas, Chamberlin's on it.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
So many people don't get this.
I realize I sort of contradicted myself by saying that and then saying that it gets easier as you get older.

To clarify, it does get easier as you get older... most likely. You are MUCH more likely to find a mature women at the age of 28 than you will at 19. However I've seen 50 year old women who act like they're about 13...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Clay, you seem so much wiser than you did even a year ago. I remember living with you at home and hearing all the stories, and how "well" things were going relationship wise, when I could see from a mile away how they weren't going at all.
This is true... It's super easy to get tunnel visioned and not see things clearly... But then again, according to my old thinking, things were going well :/

There has been much growth and yet more growth yet to be done.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
As a rule, yes age usually helps. Most people do tend to mature with age, and both male and female parties begin to see things more clearly when they see their age going up and realize that they won't be young forever and that at some point games aren't leading anywhere meaningful.

However, you're right. Some 35-40 yr old women can't come to grips that they are getting older, and they try to be a friend to their high school kids instead of being a mother. Problems just waiting to happen.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
idk what you're talking about my mom is my best frand

My four year old niece is more mature than her ~25 year old mother. Yeah maturity comes with age, but it's not an exclusive or linear relationship. Too many people think that, and it leads to stereotypes and respect issues on both sides of the age gap.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
My parents are in their mid-late 60s now and it feels like a different situation because it seems like my mother is depending on me instead. I've had great women from the church step in and be my mother by giving me love, sound advice, words of correction, etc, and I'm EXTREMELY grateful for that. Jesus said "For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.", and I've found that this statement is true. God's grace is sufficient yet he is able to meet any need we have. Pretty cool stuff.

Vts

Smash Champion
Yeah, thanks for the advice maturity really is just a mindset and age doesn't matter, hell i've met girls more mature than me who are 16-17. I need not to take my parent's dating as me doing something wrong, my mom dated my dad at 18 and married him at 19. But from what my mom said she was about 10 times mature than any girl that she knew.

yeah i'm friends with a lot of girls but non that really hang out with :S, i'm just going to take a break from women for few months so I can improve my smash skills and beat you all :D.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Girl-induced psychosis or GIP is one of the more curious illnesses of our time...

When we go to Apex, you better not be thinking about any girls except the ones we see on the trip (and G.Vice's mom because I know she's special to you).

Vts

Smash Champion
VTS, I do believe you're suffering from a girl induced psychotic break and have become delusional.
got the hand down 90% on falcon/fox/ganon/marth/peach still mess up but my controller is almost broke in to where i want it. Today and tomorrow will be days of

Girl-induced psychosis or GIP is one of the more curious illnesses of our time...

When we go to Apex, you better not be thinking about any girls except the ones we see on the trip (and G.Vice's mom because I know she's special to you).
i'll be more focused on my games than anything else, i will get out of first round of pools even if i have to wobble.

peef mode chain grabs and gayness go!

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Hey strongbad, you need teammate?

Cause somebody's all alone without one. :'(

The somebody's me by the way. Case you were wondering.

Vts

Smash Champion
Since i'm not going to put much effort into girl right now it has me thinking about my video game(s) i wanna make.

just need to test some ideas out and see if people think it's stupid or the works would be dumb

Top Bottom