• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Everyone is desperate for Mewtwo and I'm sitting here waiting for a sign that Dixie Kong is playable.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Thing one, Gema is one challenge away from getting all of them. Potential character unlock, anyone?
Thing two DUNGEON MANN

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
SSE aside, in Brawl you'd get R.O.B. after getting over 250 trophies. Maybe it's something like that in this game too? I feel like so many of the requirements are classic-centric.

Morlock138

Smash Rookie
NNID
Morlock138
3DS FC
2105-8813-5014
Wow! I can't believe the Koopalings are in! 7 alts? That's crazy. Now I've got to play as yet another character!

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Everyone is saying that no way ROB is the final character...but to me it seems like there is no final character. You could unlock Bowser Jr first if you wanted to, and I bet the same goes for ROB

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I only watched the stream last night when Palutena beat classic.
I wanna save the gameplay experience for myself.

That being said, any other Mother seires enemies in Smash Run? I really really REALLY want to beat up some new age retro hippies as Roy.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I forgot to mention how clutch the bro-fist between the master and crazy hands was.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
You know I just realized if Duck Hunt Dog is a girl, you could call her a ***** and it would be the only Smash character that actually rings true for. But Dug Hunt Dog is so cute

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Gema's also missing Wario I believe?

Edit: Never mind, apparently not.

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Gema's now going for Bowser Jr. Hopefully this shuts the idiots in the chat up but I'm not betting on it.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Seeing as there are three clones, we'd probably be getting at least one more. My money is on Mach Rider making an appearance. Possibly as a clone. Hopefully not.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
After ROB I'm predicting Mewtwo, Ice Climbers, K. Rool or Dixie, and then Ridley.
Alternatively, I'm expecting an endless parade of clones for us to gawk and be frustrated at.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Say, has anyone seen the Lips Stick item? I don't recall seeing it...
I misunderstood and thought you were talking about a lipstick for a moment.
But no, I've here since 12 pm and I haven't seen it but wasn't that already deconfirmed through a Potd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom