• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khao

Smash Lord
Man, I really want to know if there's someone not in the leak. If there's a "Dude, you got everyone, congratulations!" message after matching the leak's roster I'll just stop watching and wait for release.

Master Core sounds awesome, I've seen some pictures but I kinda want to avoid seeing it in action so its attack patterns are completely fresh once I get to fight it for the first time.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
ROB being the final unlockable would be verrry anticlimactic. In Melee you had Mewtwo and G&W, in Brawl you had Toon Link and Wolf, they would not end a roster with a veteran.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
ROB being the final unlockable would be verrry anticlimactic. In Melee you had Mewtwo and G&W, in Brawl you had Toon Link and Wolf, they would not end a roster with a veteran.
My thought as well, but you never know.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Does anyone else know what happens if you beat Crazy Hand first? Cause everyone's just killed Master hand and Crazy just kind of vanishes in purple flames before Master hand goes Core

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
"Beat Classic at 7.0 Intensity with no continues as Bowser" is a pretty BS requirement for unlocking Bowser Jr. if you think about it. Obviously there are going to be casuals in the universe, and I think it's safe to say they deserve to have all the characters too, right? Like, that's a perfectly legitimate requirement for a trophy, but a character? No thanks. 4.0 at max for character/stage unlocks, I'd say. Unless you can also unlock them just by playing enough VS Mode matches.

Batavus

Smash Rookie
Does anyone else know what happens if you beat Crazy Hand first? Cause everyone's just killed Master hand and Crazy just kind of vanishes in purple flames before Master hand goes Core
I don't think it matters who you kill first. They both then just go Master Core.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I think its more the merge

This is super rad. I refuse to believe that ROB is the final character
Same it would be very anti climatic with ROB as a final character

8MangaMan

Smash Rookie
I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe it's Crazy Core if you do that. Or maybe no difference is made, but another core would be pretty cool.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Crazy Core? :crazy:

Geninja'd dammit

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I think its more the merge

Same it would be very anti climatic with ROB as a final character
They dont merge at all. Crazy hand dissapears into his purple flames.

I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe it's Crazy Core if you do that. Or maybe no difference is made, but another core would be pretty cool.
MAKES SENSE

Oh god, Master Core is already this intense, if Crazy core is real it must be destruction incarnate

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Third loss for Gema vs Master Core as Toon Link... yikes

edit: 4th, now trying for fifth

Last edited:

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
Wow, this Master Core thing looks pretty amazing. I love how the music distorts!

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Yo guys, there's def somethinrg up. Master core has appeared at about 260ishhp pretty consistently so far when she only hits masterhand, but less when she happens to hit Crazy

Last edited:

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
On a side note I wish they'd use Nair, it'll hit the boss twice and take it down quicker than any other move TL has. Also I wish they'd STOP using Dair, it just isn't working out.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
"Beat Classic at 7.0 Intensity with no continues as Bowser" is a pretty BS requirement for unlocking Bowser Jr. if you think about it. Obviously there are going to be casuals in the universe, and I think it's safe to say they deserve to have all the characters too, right? Like, that's a perfectly legitimate requirement for a trophy, but a character? No thanks. 4.0 at max for character/stage unlocks, I'd say. Unless you can also unlock them just by playing enough VS Mode matches.
They have always had more than 1 unlock method, there is the quick and hard way or there is the long and easy way. Every character can be unlocked just by playing a certain amount of matches. It has been that way in Melee and Brawl, I don't know about 64 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom