• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
That leaves ROB... Try using game and watch in intense mode

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
WHAT?! NO PAPER FAN? BUT THAT'S HOW YOU DISCIPLINE DUMB CPUS!

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
Both are fine if you have to only have two. Classic sonic is better though, of course.
Oh, yeah. They're good tracks. But Sonic has too many good tracks to limit it to two.

Anyway, Bowser Jr. is basically Tron from MvC.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
One thing to note
No streamer has done Classic mode with Diddy nor DK, meaning we don't know the potential fates of Dixie or K. Rool if they would be unlocked that way.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Gema is such a top-notch lad.
lass*

Keep in mind people. We might not get the full roster yet. They might want to keep some for the Wii U release. By DLC or some other way. So don't give up on any character just yet. We gotta wait for Wii U version to be out and being played for many hours.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
So only ROB left, huh?

Man, if there's no "you have every character" message I will just.... I don't even know, but it'd be awesome.
Just check All Star mode... Oh boy, can you imagine if they click through too quickly and we couldn't see anything and they don't go to All Star Mode to check? Chaos. Pure chaos.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
And Bowser Jr. FS is Shadow Mario, which we went over earlier.
http://imgur.com/rAGeBZx
...I wanted an excuse to use this, I uploaded this a while back but didn't get to post it because a higher quality pic was posted at the same time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom