• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
They definitely kill Eido over fonti it's not delayed. I'm fine to keep around because of this bloody situation where I'm Sus AF and can't convince anyone otherwise.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
They bloody knew I wasn't finding them suspicious enough so I'd look terrible in final 3/4 argh

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I'm sorry but I don't want to no elim for a few reasons. 1 being we could be wrong and scum could have some way of getting another kill and we lose. another being I'm going from my college near the east coast to my home near the west coast since college wants us out of our dorms. So ill be totally out for a while. We have thread tempo I think we need to capitalize on it.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Vic, wam, Maven have all handled claims in a townie way and I trust them. Utopicarbrar is townie on tone from all three heads. Red and Bessie are certainly not aligned. That leaves us with:
Xivii-Red-???
Ryker-Eido-???
Fonti-Bessie-???

??? is almost certainly FrozenFlame tbh, but maybe Trissabzin . Red feels town, I think scum!Red would have shot sooner and Xivii feels like townie paranoia Xivii. Fonti seems willing to go for UP or FF and I don't think I'll get a solid read on which one she actually prefers unless we offer them both up and let her hammer. I'd like to force scum to shoot you or Eido first if you are masons.
What do you both think of this?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
It'd be soooooo helpful if it could be stretched out a bit in this absurd group of endgame claims.
What do you both think of this?
Not going to read too much into scum BF's statements, seeing as he demonstrated he's perfectly willing to do a dangerous bus D1.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
BoomFrog and Maven both reacted fairly similarly to the idea of shooting Bessie today, and we're both high on her town-scum list. Intrestingly, BoomFrog was more willing to switch the lynch yesterday to Bessie, actually switching his vote, while Maven was sitting back and saying the wagon switch was stupid. I think Maven's a more likely partner to Bessie atm.

Vote: Maven89
right after Boom wagon picks up Vicarin jumps on to try to start a counter saying Maven is more likely.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well AtE is one attempt I suppose.

Yeah I am A-ok hammering on that.

Vote: Vicarin

If Frozen is scum I will be baffled at this point.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, cause I didn't think they'd do a big ol' bus D1 at the very end of the day?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Trying so hard to get myself out of this bloody hole I dug for myself and y'all go for a quicklynch when you've got 3 days what am I supposed to do lol.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
sorry about that... not sure there was really anything you could do. **** me I shouldn't have rushed.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
There were two bulletproof claimssssss loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Malakandra

Smash Lord
tbh I don't think I ever come around to scum RR though, it is you right RR? Please tell me its you.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
It'd better be or I'm gonna be annoyed at being on the correct lynch yesterday and spending all my time trying to convince a damn Mafia.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Dw I've had even worse reads and I actually had a job of looking townie. Though I'm also gonna be annoyed if I correctly scumread Red Ryu almost immediately and got convinced off it by Xivii.

One way or another, I'm annoyed :p

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
You know what would be even funnier? If we actually went into night here. That would be AMAZING but also incredibly unlikely.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Also oh my god I'm too used to playing BotC now where there's some actual damn info for solving games instead of just coming up with crazier and crazier theories about how the scum team murdered each other.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
You know what would be even funnier? If we actually went into night here. That would be AMAZING but also incredibly unlikely.
I mean I think it might? and then they kill me unless its a prisoner and then again either I die or FF gets commuted and we lose. or its delayed and for some reason FF is scum targeted Ryu so I guess the game isn't over, but its over.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
It's almost certainly going to end by the end of the night because I'm pretty damn sure that I'm not the one who got poisoned.

Chaco

Never Logs In
A MAJORITY ELIMINATION HAS BEEN REACHED!

Vote Count 5.1:
Vicarin(3): FrozenFlame, Malakandra, RedRyu

No Elim(1): Vicarin

Chaco

Never Logs In
1606096253441.jpeg
The remaining legends surround Vicarin, and as he pleads they take turn hitting him while he’s down. Lifeline’s drone appears from next to Malakandra, and begins to heal its owner.

You silly boys, I’m not one of them...”

The drone fades.

Lifeline has been downed.
Vicarin, Lifeline, Town Seraph Knight Vanillizer has been eliminated.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will End in 24 Hours @ 9PM EST.

Chaco

Never Logs In
1606098844125.jpeg
“I’m a killing machine...who am I to argue with programming?”

Revenant punched the glass, for old time’s sake, and picked up a shard. Wielding it like a knife, he approached the robot and jammed it in his mechanical eye.

Brzzztttttt

Malakandra, Pathfinder, Town Innocent Robot has been assassinated. (Finisher)

Revenant looks at Wraith and grins maliciously.

“Phasing”

Wraith disappears and exits the game.

RedRyu Mafia Roleblocker, BoomFrog, and Bessie win the game!
FrozenFlame, Independent Survivor wins the game!

1606098903301.png

Chaco

Never Logs In
Thanks for playing guys! I’ll post the full set up in this thread in a few and give my thoughts and how I could’ve changed things to be balanced better. Lol.

Mod thoughts to come.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
That was really fun, thanks Chaco.

SORRY EIDO I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED ABOUT VICARIN AND BOOM

Top Bottom