• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
screw it. I don't think I'm going to end up changing my mind. If your town sorry Vicarin but I don't want to play the no elim and I think you are just a hit here.

Vote Vicarin

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
vic if you really are town again RR deserves an Oscar like what out of control bussing who the **** dayvigs their mate over town!me lmao like I don't understand it, all that just to what? play me in endgame when you could have just dealt with me?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I don't think it really matters. I'm not too savvy with mechanics, but Frozen is the smart poison or just kill here if we no elim.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
vic if you really are town again RR deserves an Oscar like what out of control bussing who the **** dayvigs their mate over town!me lmao like I don't understand it, all that just to what? play me in endgame when you could have just dealt with me?
Quoting for posterity after the game.

Also, yeah, from my PoV no elim is the best no matter what the response is, the question was to inform everyone else.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
At least if know I'm losing to RR then instead of this silly situation argh.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
If it's FF and we're missing out on making him kill RR before we decide I'm gonna flip a table.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Its not me, theres no way I aggro the **** out of my WATCHER mate bessie in the picking for the shot, theres no way bessie deliberately tries to piss me off and troll me when I get in her face about her claim, there's no way I attack her on an incorrect kneejerk basis from her claim, there's no way I spearhead boom yesterday as aggressively as I did, there's no way fonti soulreads me town

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Im legit sorry vic if you're town but if you are you go outplayed by RR though I mean who the **** can compete with insane all in bussing to THAT degree, like DAYKILLING ffs its just on a level I really cant comprehend as having positive EV like what team decides to suicide itself on D2 to set RR up for endgame and RR alone?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
See, I know someone's done some great theater, I just have no bloody idea who.

And it's clearly been EV+ it's made you ignore that he's basically double claimed you all game Lol.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I wasn't considering super strong bussing, and people like Maven made a lot more sense as trying to help out Bessie compared to boom putting her at L-1. Ugh.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't ignored it? I thought he was just SK for the longest time but seeing how the nights have turned out the game is balance differently than I expected

also if you're lying about your lifelink double passive protects makes more sense

I just really am not going to decide MYLO over weird setup speculation when I've already been surprised by the setup a few times when I have your insanely antitown play D4 to look at and just know what's happening

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Im legit sorry vic if you're town but if you are you go outplayed by RR though I mean who the **** can compete with insane all in bussing to THAT degree, like DAYKILLING ffs its just on a level I really cant comprehend as having positive EV like what team decides to suicide itself on D2 to set RR up for endgame and RR alone?
Wait, say I'd gone super hard for BoomFrog yesterday. Would you want to lynch RR or me today?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait, say I'd gone super hard for BoomFrog yesterday. Would you want to lynch RR or me today?
I'd probably lean RR today if he was the one hedging and trying to misyeet me, but he wasn't, he saw obvscum boom and saw the same play I did from town POV, or atleast thats what it seems. again, could be turbo bussing, but unlikely

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably lean RR today if he was the one hedging and trying to misyeet me, but he wasn't, he saw obvscum boom and saw the same play I did from town POV, or atleast thats what it seems. again, could be turbo bussing, but unlikely
So your theory is I burnt my vanillization and kept the IC alive for town cred, and then burnt it all before final 4 anyway? What's the point of that plan? Why not bus?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering what kind of half baked scum plan you think I came up with. My claim doesn't even give decent town cred when we figure out that the kill is probably delayed lol.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So your theory is I burnt my vanillization and kept the IC alive for town cred, and then burnt it all before final 4 anyway? What's the point of that plan? Why not bus?
you thought you would be able to deal with eido's slot earlier than you did, I think it is obvious based on how boom played that fonti flipping was not expected

I think you guys were hoping for a 4v2 with town being me/mala/RR/fonti and you were hoping you could get a misyeet in that pool and then snag the last kill without having to ever deal with mala because misyeet + successful kill in 4v2 = 2v2 which = scum win

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
after after the triss misyeet if eido goes I think scum thinks that the towncore is about to shatter because I looked really bad on town!triss flip without the fonti flip as well to confirm her suspicions on boom and make the boom/triss/fonti PoE simple

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Delayed scum kill would mean they know fonti is about to flip town next day that makes no sense argh

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Scum would push on FF then so that Fonti flipping town isn't a complete disaster in that situation

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Scum BF killed fonti to presumably get fonti off his back, I don't think the other alive scum factored into it

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
If they're immediate kills the fonti kill makes even less bloody sense then, it's have to be FF or something dumb like that

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Also if the kills aren't delayed and Mafia can't No Kill then I'm bloody confirmed let the damn question go tthrough without me being at L-1 argh

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Like if you are town scum team should definitely kill you over Fonti there because they always have a way to kill. When in this situation they have to kill a protected person and its more convoluted.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Yes, so do I. Still want to try 1 night of no elim to see what happens but we can't do it if I'm at L-1 argh

Top Bottom