• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu if you've actually spent your totem and have been lying about it all game just to avoid being a sitting duck for the scum bullet now is the time to say and which night you used it, if you're town this is a no brainer at this point so out with it if you've been holding on to that
I still have it, it has not been broken.

Thinking on this so far with the flips in mind and boom dying.

It's a hard sell to tell me FF bused Boom and Bessie. Role wise with a flipped scum JOAT I am thinking Boom is why a 2nd kill happened since there hasn't been any repeats since Ryker and Xivii flipped. Looking at it further Vic's play with Boom that I read yesterday does not sit well with me along with the fact I think he has been sitting on his claim while doing nothing else. I've been harping on this for a while even before Frozen poked me on that as it's been bugging me for most of the game.

Vicarin Vicarin Tell me who is scum right now and where you want to go.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I re-read the whole game yesterday FF and I hard get where you are coming from. My holdup about RR though is he sheeped your case on Trisscar, and then sheeped your case on Boom. I'm NOT saying this makes me feel bad about you, your town and if your not I'll gladly lose to you, but it makes me feel a bit weird about RR. He has the benefits of shooting Bessie and his early hard case, but then his vote on boom didn't show much solve behind it other than just kinda following you. I think its possible that scumteam knew Boom was going down there and decided to have RR bus.

Vicarin on the other hand, you said it with the main thing going for him was his claim, but with the existence of a poisoner which I think is pretty much confirmed to exist now it makes some cracks in that. and while he was coasting for a few days he actually posted a lot of stuff that came from a town POV yesterday, though it was all stuff that I think could be faked.

I want to hear from both of them before voting, but I'm fine rushing this as I'll have some IRL stuff popping up tomorrow and I don't think the extra time will do me much good.

BTW who does everyone think is the most likely person to have been poisoned last night?
I did an ISO on the way people handled votes before and how they handled the Bessie situation when I was waving a gun around.

That pointed me to Boom earlier on but I was considering the other slots as well to see who fit with what team.

FF's play doesn't make sense with Boom or Bessie which points me to Vic given already I have been vocal on his lack of play here. I absolutely think he is coasting on his claim right now.

On the Bessie point, I had every way to move away from Bessie and shoot someone else. Maven and others were pushing me to shoot FF, I could have justified it easily. It wouldn't have mattered I was all down for plan pew pew bang bang to just yeet Bessie unless something major got posted. I was 99% sure I was going to shoot Bessie no matter what, but I wanted interactions to play out a bit before I shot.

I wanted to see those interactions play out and it gave me info on other players based on what they pushed for, this is where I double checked where everyone voted after I shot and checked how people interactions with the lynch on laser and how people handled Bessie.

Trisscar was due to play, I pointed this out that they never gave a solid stance. Always giving a back door to any answer they put out.

Boom was PoE from the flips and interactions. With a Fonti town flip I was pretty sold on him being scum but I still poked around to see what stances and how people felt.

This sold me more on FF being town than anything.

I want vic to post and give me some info to see if he has anything but otherwise I want him gone more than anyone else easily.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you wanted to get things done you would have already done it. You're waiting for everyone to tell you what to do.

And seriously leave my dog out of this.
if it's RR/bessie/boom this is some INSANE THEATER HOLY ****

bessie was getting irked and petty with me and shes doing the same with RR here re: leave my dog out of this, like he clearly isn't talking about her actual dog

that means she would have had to DELIBERATELY chosen to get petty with me in her TvS with me and then she would have to have made the same deliberate choice to treat RR similarly AS HER MATE

like I refuse to believe RR/bessie interactions on page 41 and 42 are staged thats such an insanely level of bussing and like full selling it by pretending theyre making things personal, and seeing the santized way that boom treats bessie post parity cop claim like how the **** is that a unified scum front? their strategy is like essentially incoherent at that point or insanely advanced multi faceted theatre and how the **** to bessie and boom pull that off with a non xkcd player like come the **** on there's no ****ing chance RR just insta pull out the oscor worthy performance with mates he has little to no experience with

like if we were debating if it was fonti would could pull of this insane megatheatre with boom and bessie you bet you ass I'm chewing on that possibility for like days but RR? no ****ing way like I would be utterly shocked and thats an understatement

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, in this situation, I'd lynch me too.

I really can't tell exactly which one of FF or RR is the last scum, buuuut I do have a plan. I asked this privately recently and didn't get an answer yet but public is probably the way to go now.

Chaco Chaco Can the Mafia choose to no kill?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
literally only world where it's bessie/boom/RR is if boom, from the outset, looks at things I like and says "yo guys smasboards people get btfo by turbo bus strats, I just saw it live in Things I Like, let's just do and all in here and see if it works again"

no I am not joking I highly, highly doubt RR and bessie push a turbo bus strat and I think boom only goes for it having seen fonti pull it off in Things I Like

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I think my main argument would be in my favour would be if you think I'm just trying to get into final 3 or 4 with my claim, surely I'd actually bus my teammates at some point? Not much point me trying to get town cred and then looking dumb on every single lynch lol.

WIFOM and all that, but yeah.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just think you're a scum role blocker with a one shot vanillizer, or a vanillize link that you can reassign after your first target dies if they predecease you. basically I think you're some other fundamental scum role with the peripheral and somehow limited ability to vanillize. Makes perfect sense for the scum tool kit in a game with this many decent town PRs

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Well, if they can no kill, then they'd have to be happy with a draw. I know that lynching myself is going to make town lose, and this is the only thing I know will give any more info.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Like, how can this backfire if I'm scum for you? You've got 2 BP claims, and if Malakandra dies I should be rightfully instaexecuted.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
imagine thinking I would let you have the chance to shoot me so I commute and then you can convince mala to go RR in 2v1 and I get elim'd in endgame while in limbo

if you're scum and RR is town I have everything to lose letting you remove me to increase your chances of a misvote between mala and RR for you to alpha strike in 2v1

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way for me to convince you at this point that I really am town?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Really sorry about my play, but if you're town you're gonna be disappointed by the loss if you lynch me.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is there any way for me to convince you at this point that I really am town?
at this point no you cannot convince me I would not have voted for you in my opening post in guaranteed MYLO like that if I wasn't 100% sure

Really sorry about my play, but if you're town you're gonna be disappointed by the loss if you lynch me.
AtE

if you're town it's not your fault we all got snowed hard by RR like this is easily his greatest scum performance I've ever seen if its him but I've explained many times why I think that's so unlikely

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh I'm very ready to, just also very sure I won't have to, hoping we'll be high fiving after we HBC you but will humbly eat **** if I lose back to back games to turbo bus strats

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
like if I throw this game fonti is gonna shove so much crow down my throat in post game after all the **** I gave her D3 but yeah like there's no ****ing way its not you

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I mean, this is mostly just hilarious is a morbid way for me realising how badly I've screwed this up, but ok.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I think the mod response is the most important thing. Definitely need that before deciding for the rest of you. I'll be pushing no elimination in any case though.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just don't see how anyone in their right mind and look at the way boom and vic played that 4v2 and doesn't think it is immediately obvious what was going on

RR isn't impossible but how the **** is that more likely in any reality than the blatant scum attempts to distract eido/mala from obvscum boom yesterday like come the **** on

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
fonti was wrong about a lot this game, I very honestly believe we aren't going to see that margin of error from town!fonti again in a long time

vic is now coming in pulling the "sorry guys Im town but I've just massively ****ed up Im sowwwie plz believe me" card, problem is, he hasn't been really trying to develop reads strongly all game. no where near the effort level of fonti. we all know he's just been coasting on his claim all game and now that he's been squeeze out and really has no room to play he has to lay back on AtE and hoping he can feed paranoia of me/RR by seeming like "helpless mistaken town"

it's good theater, but that's what it is, theater

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Vicarin Vicarin what do you think waiting will do? Like RYU and FF can't die. and Ryu's death thing isn't confirmable so if he was scum he could claim to have had his totem activated. It doesn't help.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Scum would be forced to kill off someone over at least 2 days, narrowing it to a 50-50 at least. Also, mod answer is relevant here.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Also I'm pretty sure if Red claimed his totem activated I'd find that sus as HELL seeing as that would mean that Red got targeted last night and if I got executed we'd be in final 3? It's almost sure that you're the one targeted last night.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Well, if FF commutes overnight, I'll have to accept my fate of losing to RR. I still want to allow for the possibility that scum have messed up though.

Top Bottom