• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Drugs and people getting mugged?

Lol what is this genesis 2

me and Georgia stayed there last apex and we recalled no such events. Not to say it couldn't happen with how weird the north is

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
yeah that sounds like what happened at genesis 2

I think Keitaro said earlier this is pretty much a college town so overall it will be very calm

GP try clicking on the "Please click here to book your room" in the OP (under housing)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah that sounds like what happened at genesis 2

I think Keitaro said earlier this is pretty much a college town so overall it will be very calm

GP try clicking on the "Please click here to book your room" in the OP (under housing)
yeah thats the link ive been having serious trouble with currently. nothing shows up for me at the moment, although it did in the past, its why i was asking because i was afraid the hotel was full

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Pretty excited about APEX... been registered and had my hotel reserved for awhile now. My only question is... on Friday is there going to be Brawl friendly setups earlier in the day or will it be all Melee on all TVs? Just curious, thanks.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Everyone thinks I still go to Rutgers so its all good :D I also put up some flyers at Rutgers too. Plan to put some flyers up at Kain U and Princeton U along with a couple other colleges in the area before finals are over.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You should put them up in the dorm rooms if you haven't already Keitaro.

Thats probably where you'll get the most views tbh, because people like me don't pay attention to **** around campus =3.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Interesting, ill do that asap, thanks for the heads up Tec. You'll see flyers on every floor of every dorm beginning.....tomorrow lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The area is perfectly fine. I go there every other day to study and all I see are college girls/guys, mainly girls.

The worse thing I've seen happen was in a bar where a girl pushed a guy in the face after he tried to dance with her.

Brawl Japanese Players Registered! Go check: http://www.apexsmash.com/registration/list.php?sort=region
Right, so rojo is fine then? after all of this dragging other UK people to this, my wallet is a little skinny

Japanese are all cowards. Not one of them signed up for All Brawl.
i know man, i dont get it.
oh wait, its because im winning allbrawl

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

FOOL!

Even with the namechange FL is connected via telepathy.
Don't sit there and try to mock me with your petty dumb condescending statements.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol of course Mink knows who I am, Mink is a badass who has a long history and legend in Florida, even older than whatever character he is using, Excalibur or whatever.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
The area is perfectly fine. I go there every other day to study and all I see are college girls/guys, mainly girls.

The worse thing I've seen happen was in a bar where a girl pushed a guy in the face after he tried to dance with her.

Brawl Japanese Players Registered! Go check: http://www.apexsmash.com/registration/list.php?sort=region
Tight.

This is how I feel about europe flaking atm though

I'll also point out Mr R is not french.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom