• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Melee entrants numbers are increasing at a much faster rate than anything else the past two weeks. Good **** people!

6 more hours to register before prices increase let's go!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rauleen and I registered :).

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Remember how people were stressing over how many people were pre registered for genesis 2? I also remember that tourney being ****ing awesome. 250 something entrants right?

Don't worry about people not registering, they will, and apex will be tight :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I mean alls I'm saying is for a month before reg ends over 200 is pretty ****ing impressive haha so be patient :D

Keitaro

50 people have already registered for All Brawl, only 14 more spots open, be quick!

With what's confirmed, you can forget WORLD vs USA crew for brawl, not happening.
3 weeks before Genesis 2 happened there were about 140 registered people.

By the time Genesis 2 came up, there were 400+ registrants. People lazy as hell.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL All Brawl
The thought of such a thing makes me die every time

AllyKnight

50 people have already registered for All Brawl, only 14 more spots open, be quick!

3 weeks before Genesis 2 happened there were about 140 registered people.

By the time Genesis 2 came up, there were 400+ registrants. People lazy as hell.
I'm not saying the numbers are going to suck rofl. I'm saying with the current regged list, having a crew would humiliate us.

Also Keitaro, can you save me one spot for AllBrawl? I've been wanting to reg but Juice said they'd reg me but haven't yet... please ? :) I never played AllBrawl yet

Keitaro

I'm not saying the numbers are going to suck rofl. I'm saying with the current regged list, having a crew would humiliate us.

Also Keitaro, can you save me one spot for AllBrawl? I've been wanting to reg but Juice said they'd reg me but haven't yet... please ? :) I never played AllBrawl yet
All Brawl is now at 51 entrants, and it might possibly cap tonight 0_o but try asking Strife quickly as he may be able to get you registered for it online somehow. I can't really control the online system stuff.

Mprime

Smash Ace
We need a ganga thread for all the ooc players that wna blaze. It's kinda tough bringing dat danky bud across the boarder ;D

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom