• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

thank you for not giving me a deathpool.
Lol Eggz Tope and BenTeezy? I guess its not technically speaking a deathpool but ur gonna have to beat them for that spot lol.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Hey I thought they were going to be doing race crews at this. I don't see it in the schedule.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/flame6753
http://twitter.com/alphazealot

i know this **** is huge on the front page, but i'll just throw it all together right here anyway. no one's using the streams as of this moment, though. as per the schedule, it could start around 10ish, but who knows if it'll be up before crews?

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I thought I might have a chance of making it out of pools. My confidence has been shattered. However, I'm extremely happy that I get to play against the Warrior himself. :p

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol don't worry today is basically doubles and friendlies, you won't have to worry about your pools till tomorrow and you'll probably be recharged by then

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Vanity Angel got 1st seed o_o. Is he really that good? Or is there another Vanity Angel other than the British one? And is Aniolas so much worse than him since he got only 3rd seed? Hmm.. this should be interesting...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Getting to the train station a little before doubles starts. Anyone able to help me out and pick me up from there?
malcolm the new brunswick train station leaves you .3 miles from the hyatt and about 3 blocks from the venue.

me and nairo are leaving right nerr.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Directions from New Brunswick Station to the APEX Venue

It'd be cool if someone put this in the OP.

You get off the train, and head down to the street. You should wind up under a small overpass. Find George Street and make a left on it. Continue to the next intersection, which should be a T, and make another left. You should be on Albany Street. Make a right on College Ave. There should be a big church on the left side before you turn onto College Ave. Walk straight for about 5 minutes, the venue is a huge building on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom