• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll see you all tommorow night. : D

EDIT: I meaning morning. xD

Coney

Smash Master
SUP FELLAS IT'S YA BOI CONEY IN THE BUILDING

if you can and if you're ready, enter the brawl stream and keep us company til it starts up! LIVE CHAT WITH CONEY AND TKO LET'S GO

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
either razer was mad sandbagging last night or rain ***** hard
Razer has a tendency to get ***** every now and then and do better when he's behind lol. But Rain is probably better than him. Razer texted me and told me rain was dojos level at least if not better.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Are there any other streams for apex besides the vgbootcamp streams?

vgbootcamp stream sucks/hasnt started yet :/

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
LOL @ My Pool....LOLOLOL!

I gotta fight 2 of the best Foxes right off the bat eh? Well I gotta back up the **** I said about the Fox vs Marth MU now I suppose....

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
We got a lot of sidebets here for Anti to win it all, tell him not to choke!!

Coney

Smash Master
vgbootcamp fails
why? because we're not streaming friendlies? because we're waiting until the event actually, you know, begins, to get things set up? when there's something worth showing, we'll begin airing...it's mostly because smashers are habitually late and are holding things back. streams will be up ASAP.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
why? because we're not streaming friendlies? because we're waiting until the event actually, you know, begins, to get things set up? when there's something worth showing, we'll begin airing...it's mostly because smashers are habitually late and are holding things back. streams will be up ASAP.
In that case, can you tell us when to expect it to be up?/something interesting is coming up?
also he said that because all the hype videos/the schedule suggested it'd be up 2 hours ago, so that's why he's pissy.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
thats EXACTLY why you fail.

everyone wants to see friendlies. whats wrong with streaming them?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
people left me at the hotel and now i have to walk to the venue

-real complaints from future

**** people complaining about the stream LOL

t3h Icy

Smash Master
(From Trela's Twitter)

"Lastly, RAIN JV 3 stocked Razer twice. His MK knew everything Razer was doing and had incredible reactions! This is scary....."

Oh god, awesome! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom