• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I should be there tomorrow around 10:30ish

For those who already pre-ordered their prints call me when your at Apex.

MY CELL: 718-607-6032

Xref

Smash Rookie
Can we get a ping pong table in the building? I think we can all agree it'd be the perfect mini-event between matches.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Can we get a ping pong table in the building? I think we can all agree it'd be the perfect mini-event between matches.
if you're referring to beer pong as the mini event...then yes.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol sheer i don't doubt that you're good but i've seen your falco. I will do more than try.
My Falco has like 3 vids on youtube from the past 3 years. I play pretty bad in those vids too. I seriously doubt that's enough to realistically guage my melee skill hehe. I could say the same thing watching your Falco on youtube.

You just never know until you play. But yah I wish I were at this!

Xref

Smash Rookie
As fun as that sounds...

Does anyone know of a ping pong place walking distance from the smash room? It's a college campus, there's gotta be something around.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
also, i lost my permit like last week and i dont have any form of photo identification...but i have the email printed out from vgbootcamp. will i be ok?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ME WUNT SEE POOLZ

lol

also how many people make it out of round 1 and how many people per pool/how many pools?

/curiosity

yoshq

Smash Master
flight from atlanta just got cancelled because of new york curfew and storm lateness. get to sleep in airport. might need a ride in morning since doom stopped responding to my texts.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
By the way is anyone else staying at the Howard Johnson Express on US Route 1 (like 5-10 mins from the Hyatt)? We're here now just wondering if anyone else is.

Ally I may see you soon, but I gotta try to find some Melee for Zen and GURU to play XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
flight from atlanta just got cancelled because of new york curfew and storm lateness. get to sleep in airport. might need a ride in morning since doom stopped responding to my texts.
I've had to do that in the ATL airport before...It sucked.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I totally didn't do a show

I had a long day

sorry anyone who cared, i didn't get a chance to

i'm going to bed now, see you all in the am

a nub

Smash Ace
I'm arriving saturday for melee singles, would anyone be able to pick me up from new brunswick station and possibly take me back there later that night? I'd really appreciate it :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm arriving saturday for melee singles, would anyone be able to pick me up from new brunswick station and possibly take me back there later that night? I'd really appreciate it :)
it's a 5 to 10 minute walk between the train station and the venue

M@v

Subarashii!
I got earth in my pool. I gotta rep USA hard
:3

Btw ggs everyone I played tonight. I need to shake off the rust on my falco tomorrow. I'm feeling ready for doubles at least....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom