• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Expo Smash Tournament (Updated for '07)

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Do you remember on Oct last year. I whent to wolf house and play you all. I played you and beat you.Nah, but it dont matter. Im not here to make enemys.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha naw its cool man i just didnt know when we played that was a long time ^_^ we should get some freindlys this sunday

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Like i asked before. Dont have ride man. But its cool. This friendly will happend fo sure. For now, lets keep getting better.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol yea i saw u play at the expo i think i beat u in the very end of some ffa but it doesnt really count -.-

Straight

Smash Journeyman
EzynJAY said:
lol can i get in on these mms ^_^
*raises hand* 5-10 dollar mm joe? After all I do play yoshi, who the **** plays yoshi? And ya, Adolex did beat you at Wolf's house, I remember perfectly lol. :chuckle: Don't you owe us (Superfriends) your car?

You don't got this.

-Gabe (bored and tired lol)

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
Adolex said:
Fugito, you cheat so shut up. I live in torrance. PM me and we will talk about how much money you will lose. But not soon couse im Broke. Jake, If you want i will you show your sister the way of smash.lol.
how do i cheat and i kno ur too far away. u going to any tourneys soon? nd how bout we both stop talking **** until we play. checking this thread is getting annoying

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Straight said:
*raises hand* 5-10 dollar mm joe? After all I do play yoshi, who the **** plays yoshi? And ya, Adolex did beat you at Wolf's house, I remember perfectly lol. :chuckle: Don't you owe us (Superfriends) your car?

You don't got this.

-Gabe (bored and tired lol)
I don't remember betting my car in this. Oh, unless you talking about Jay.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
MenacingMike said:
lol, jay got owned by adolex?

wtf charles.
rofl that was like a year ago. this whole thread is spamalicious. everyone stop talking crap and money match each other when you get a chance.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Menacing Mike, you don't belive i can beat Jay. Well, Jay is too GOOD!!!. but i also beat him at rusty's tourny. And it was a freinly match.Jay, do you remember?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol well we could mm or just get freindlys either way i dont care haha and gabe i except 5 dollars although i hate to mm freinds =/ but its up too u i dont wanna seem like im turning it down haha as for adolex i dont know but u keep bringing up situations from 1994 and **** haha so we could get some freindlys in the next tourney u go to ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Man, this thread is old. :p

Well, since its bumped, Dino should update it with the details for this years Anime Expo.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Yay I updated it.

PS: Lawl at my posts from last year. I'm such a ***.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I was so cocky back then. Not much has changed. :p

Lawl at nothing banned for the Jump Ultimate Stars tourney ^_^

I'm Batman!

Smash Apprentice
12.Super Smash Bros Melee - 4 way Melee, no items until the semi-finals , Stages to be chosen by staff, 4 Stock (best 2 out of 3 during semifinals and finals)
awesome.

Top Bottom