• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Expo Smash Tournament (Updated for '07)

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
DAHKTERem said:
lol, this tournament is going to take forever :p. I'll stop by and watch you guys play ^^
Which is exactly why i'm not entering.

Samus's dominate FFAs... and that ****er from yesterday wasn't even that great. >.>

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
What was that OoNoiRoO, You talking about my purple samus man. Oh and joejoe22802, was it a purple samus who whoped ur ***.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
LOL that's you? I'm just spitting johns. But you got your 5 bucks from my friend! gj haha

kaiZen

Smash Cadet
that tournament was rediculous. glad I didn't enter.. although I did get to play some good people, zel, jay, jtb, etc. btw I was the falco/fox KZN.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
I know, those five bucks boought me food.HAHAHA.Told you im a noob.LOL.This was fun, Hope this happens again somewhere else.

Oh, And nice try JTB, you lost both chances in tourny.lol.Or is it John.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Haha, anyone that wasnt there missed my two arguments with the volunteers there =D

I lost both my rounds, but hey, No "Johns" XD

Lol, atleast I didnt get banned for my little act there. Thanks for the hat and shirt Adolex XD

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
I hated the left T.V.

Yes, that tournament was ridiculous...but it WAS free, so there was no point not entering...

Good match Alex.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Heres the fun i had at AX

Ngamer26-Me

Its too funny XD

TimChaos5: hooray for anime convention
NGamer26: boo for stupid people at the smash tournament
TimChaos5: stupid = people better than you?
NGamer26: no
NGamer26: the staff
TimChaos5: aww
TimChaos5: how so?
NGamer26: first, i played and lost the first round
NGamer26: and i know people that were coming the i signed up for
NGamer26: but, they never showed up
NGamer26: so, some other people i knew went in and pretended to be them
NGamer26: so, I knew one guy wasnt there, so I decided I would play for him
NGamer26: so, a friend of mine let me borrow his over shirt and hat so the staff wouldnt recognize me
NGamer26: however, the first round was finished and my friends name wasnt called at all
NGamer26: i asked what was going on, and they said they didnt put him in the bracket because he used a NICKNAME
NGamer26: yet, they put everyone else that use a nickname in the bracket
TimChaos5: ....?
NGamer26: the tournament
TimChaos5: yeah but
TimChaos5: why would they do such a thing
NGamer26: i had no idea
NGamer26: so i started arguing it
NGamer26: with the staff
NGamer26: and got a bunch of support to
NGamer26: too*
NGamer26: but they wouldnt budge
NGamer26: so, i waited until the second round
NGamer26: i knew one guy had left and waited for his name to be called
NGamer26: and i changed my clothes too XD
NGamer26: so, his name is called and i get up there to play and im ready when...
NGamer26: another guy comes and says that he was called
NGamer26: another guy wuth the same name
TimChaos5: d'oh
NGamer26: however, this guy was in the tourney, so there was two people with the same name
NGamer26: but, no one knew that, so i looked like the bad guy
NGamer26: THEN
TimChaos5: whats nexT??
NGamer26: the staff started asking me for my badge and stuff
NGamer26: but, i just said i didnt have one because my real name was on it
NGamer26: SO
NGamer26: they got all *****y and said i shouldnt even be here
NGamer26: then i got into saying how there was no one was required to have a badge according to the website
NGamer26: AND i brought up the fact that this was the Hilton, a PUBLIC place and anyone could be here
NGamer26: then they started threatening to permantely expel me from all future expos
NGamer26: but, most of the crowd were my friends, so they didnt ban me due to the public
NGamer26: then, the main guy in charge says to the other three to play, when Im still ready
NGamer26: so i got to play anyway
NGamer26: XD
NGamer26: but i lost still >.<
NGamer26: it was fun
NGamer26: and thats my story
NGamer26: also, the staff was being gay, they were disqualifying alot of people because they didnt show up, even though the announcer was the quietest person ever
NGamer26: and another guy got kicked out for no reason in the middle of the tournament

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
2nd was hellraiser UMD and FF11 for comp
1st was ff11 for xbox and samurai warrior iirc.

darkfire you were there?

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Jake, don't worry about it, It was fun looking at u with my shirt and hat.LOL's.But hey, it was worth watching the arguement.At least you tried. This tourny was gay, but hey, we did have fun right guy's(and sexy Girl's).Oh yeah jake, was that ur girlfriend who whent with you on mon. or sunday.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Adolex said:
What was that OoNoiRoO, You talking about my purple samus man. Oh and joejoe22802, was it a purple samus who whoped ur ***.
U mean the samus that was just spaming missiles during the match and then at the end it was 2 stock vs my 1 stock and I took off one stock and almost won and he just sucked period then yes i was takling bout the purple samus :laugh:

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol i had to play alex first round otherwise i would of got second because im too good ^^ lol jk but yea that was jakes sister not his gf
me and jake were on teams for like 2 hours and me and trevyn were on for like 3 hours straight and had to get off cuz we had to use the bathroom LOL

jays marth is crazy some random smasher said that lol ppl were like look at that marth going crazy he moves so fast but ppl were more impressed by gannons foward smash on some1 then my combos lol but its all good the tourney was fun jake me u and your sister have to hang out sometime LOL jk ^^

wait mcrusty whod u lose to some random that was too good and who did jake lose 2 two randoms -.- cmon jake u got this lol

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Haha, what about the match where i beat rustys shiek and he had more stock than me XD

Yeah, I played stupidly those tournament games, but I didnt care about the second cuz I wasnt suppose to play anyway XD

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha oh yea mcrusty was like didnt i 2 stock u so i hung on the edge while mcrusty and jake fought and rusty had 2 stock to jakes 1 and jake beat him then i had to take out jake so we could win the teams match lol

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Hey jake, so it was ur sister. I had that in my mind but found it rude asking. I was like, DAIM; jake is a pimp.LOL.No offense, but she is pretty cute. Even doh she kind of resembles u, But she has the girl fetures, and you got you now,YOU KNOW.lol. Fun teaming up with you and kicking a$$(I think).I was always the team member who would eliminate the smashers who would be on there for a while.

Oh, and joejoe22802, How is it you r trying to say u could of beat me. If you were a good shiek then yes. you could have. Everyone knows shiek is faster and is a cheap character.But i still won, that is what counts.

Rusty, you talk too much ****. Try backing it up next time. But it was funny the way u would camp in courners and waste time.SMart.lol.

Well at least i met a new friend in AX. Jake,well i hope that were r friend now.lol.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
wtf darkfire u tied for 3rd? i didnt even know u were there...u lost to DSF?

yeah so DSF got FF11 for XB360 and PS2 Samurai Western for 1st

i got 2nd and won FF11 for PC and UMD Hellraiser...overall i think DSF agrees with me that the prizes were lame...i mean come on...a game u need to pay monthly for....and then he got a crappy PS2 game and i got a dumb UMD movie....i dont even have a PSP

...it was a GAMECUBE game tournament! come on! i should have at elast received....a DS game or something....lol but oh well...no entry fee

also darkfire...i believe there was no prize for 3rd because: a) 2 ppl got third place and b) i was there the whole time and only prizes announced were for 1st and second

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
lol yeah they did. it wuz on the laggy tv on the left. they started just before u finished i think. i was sitting right there.

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
the peach dude did say something in the liking of "u wanna watch the finals first?" or something like that. and then i wuz all like "well, we pretty much know that dsf is gonna win, simna doesnt have a chance." :laugh:

Top Bottom