• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Expo Smash Tournament (Updated for '07)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
lol McRusty i think the match was incredibly crowd pleasing^_^

with our 3 stocks I did about 50% to DSF and by that time he had taken me down to my last stock without losing any...then with that last stock i took him down to his last at 80% and then he killed me with a uair...that's a pretty good match to watch if u ask me

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
Adolex said:
Oh, and joejoe22802, How is it you r trying to say u could of beat me. If you were a good shiek then yes. you could have. Everyone knows shiek is faster and is a cheap character.But i still won, that is what counts.
im not joe but the only way to settle this is mm. ill mm u. 5-10 dollars or more if ur that cocky

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Everything was great about the game room at AX except the tourney itself XD

And maybe I should make my sister good at smash so shes around at more tourneys XD

Jay, you gotta give alex tips on how to pick up girls, how do you pass up cute girls that also play smash and are from your own city? XD

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
fugito348 said:
im not joe but the only way to settle this is mm. ill mm u. 5-10 dollars or more if ur that cocky
well if i remember correctly joejoe was the one going around saying that he sucked...

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
jake he didnt pass em up he talked to them later that night and the next day they are cool ppls so if anything he should giv me tips haha but watsup with your sister jake ^^ cuz i overheard u telling her when i was playing that im really good in teams....because i am lol jk all u gotta tell her is im that marth and shel be like jays too good lol u got this XD

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Someone who hasn't posted here in months. Also no one important. All I know is that I saw someone win a match with Mewtwo. In the tournament. In a free for all, though, but still.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
free for alls dont matter lol. and plus that mewtwo camped hardcore in all of the matches i saw

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
McRustyJr said:
well if i remember correctly joejoe was the one going around saying that he sucked...
No Adolex said he was takling obut how he whooped my *** but whatever its kool ill just have to play him again so he'll o nvm well just play :laugh:

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
I lost to that Mewtwo! He freaking camped like a beetch. All three of my deaths were from charged Shadow Balls. Course, maybe he was mad at me for zero to death comboing his first stock off, lol. Sigh what a sucky tourney. We should have a revolt next year and kick out those crappy organizers. I swear I coulda run a better tourney than that. :(

Edit: JTB, gg, sorry I suicided twice tho. I could blame the laggy tv, but...no "Johns". LOL. Your Jiggs is good. Nice rest.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Fugito, I would challenge you but i hate playing shieks. They too cheap dude. Plus, i think even rusty could beat you.lol

Jake, You talking about me needing tips on picking up girls. I hate it when i see the name "Alex" couse i dont know who is it for.

And yes Jay is too good.LOL. EzynJay is a PiiiMmmMPPP!!!.LOL. EzynJay, r you, no, were you the trainee of hugz?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Adolex said:
Fugito, I would challenge you but i hate playing shieks. They too cheap dude. Plus, i think even rusty could beat you.lol

Jake, You talking about me needing tips on picking up girls. I hate it when i see the name "Alex" couse i dont know who is it for.

And yes Jay is too good.LOL. EzynJay is a PiiiMmmMPPP!!!.LOL. EzynJay, r you, no, were you the trainee of hugz?
haha naw man im no pimp ^_^ i just chill lol but yea hugo used to train me back in the day XD

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
u guys got it all wrong i dont know were u heard that from probly jake haha we just met some cool people who live in the area but jake i didnt get to talk to your sister ^_^ tell her i said we got this lol

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Adolex said:

Fugito mains fox but he doesnt even need to play fox to beat u seeing as though u suck so much man whats up with team 7 and having so much attitude well thats only two peopel but man -_- o yea did i mention u suck :laugh:

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
Adolex said:

how bout u shuddup and tell me where u live so i can mm u. and ill play falcon

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
jake, DO NOT teach your sister smash, do not bring her up anymore, and do not talk about her. No good can come of such a thing.

also, sorry i turnipcamped your luigi at mlg :p

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Fugito, you cheat so shut up. I live in torrance. PM me and we will talk about how much money you will lose. But not soon couse im Broke. Jake, If you want i will you show your sister the way of smash.lol.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
**** people, stop talking about my sister. You can only talk about her when shes entering tourneys after I'm done teaching her XD

Her shiek is too good :p

Top Bottom