• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

And Then They Came Home: Why I Love Character Reveals and Why You Probably Do Too

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Early last Friday, I got up early to get ready to head out of state to go to my grandfather’s funeral. The night before I had stayed up all night playing the original Star Fox on my old SNES and getting up was a bit of chore that morning. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down at my parent’s laptop (mine was at home) and went through my usual morning online routine. Check Facebook. Check Wunderground. Check my Yahoo e-mail. Check my school/work e-mail. Check Gonintendo and/or Youtube if I have time. Another site that I have recently added to my morning routine is Smashbros.com or Miiverse for the SSB4 updates. The daily updates have been a nice addition to my routine of getting ready for my day ahead. Some breakfast, a cup of coffee, and a quirky picture. Now as an adult who works full time, it’s a nice alternative to staying up late like I usually did with the Brawl updates as a teen and it adds a little joy to my day even if my schedule practically guarantees that it’ll be as tedious as all get out. While the updates before had been mildly enjoyable, I was met with a pleasant surprise that morning.

Barely awake, I saw an unexpected sight. The screen in front of me had the “Challenger Approaching” text that had been the source of borderline seizure like fanboy reactions back in the pre-Brawl days. “Who could it be,” I thought, suddenly feeling a jolt stronger and faster than the coffee could have given me. I quickly scrolled down to be greeted by a familiar face, an old friend I might argue. In front of me was the one and only Captain Olimar, the last new starting character revealed for Brawl now at the front of the reveal line for SSB4. “Olimar’s back,” I said smiling as I went through each of his pictures individually, chuckling upon noticing the new addition of a whistle on his helmet (how he whistled with a helmet on always perplexed me). It wasn’t a new character but it was a welcoming sight nevertheless. I then got up from the kitchen table to greet my mother. She asked how I was feeling, noticing my obvious glow. “Great,” I simply replied and then proceeded to kiss her on the forehead for the first time in 15 years. Olimar was back and, needless to say, I was very happy about it.

Now, you may ask why I was so happy about Olimar’s reveal. Olimar wasn’t my main in Brawl (Mario was). He’s not even one of my favorite video game characters and Pikmin’s not my favorite Nintendo franchise. He was a character I wanted in Brawl but far behind the likes of other characters like King Dedede, Geno, and Megaman. Despite this, I still find him important enough that my reaction was warranted. It was a homecoming of sorts and I’m glad I was able to welcome the brave captain on his arrival. Some of you here might be too young to remember but before 9/11 at American airports it was common for friends and family to come to the terminal to welcome back people after long trips. I remember doing this a number of times as a kid when my dad would come back from out of state or even out of the country job training and my family would greet him enthusiastically. Perhaps this incident doesn’t have near the amount of emotional depth as those memories but I will admit that it is similar. Olimar came home and many of us here are still waiting for a number of characters to come home too.

I feel that part of my reaction was caused by some of the fond memories I have with the Pikmin games. I remember my freshman year of high school when I went over to a sleep over at one of my friends' houses. He had recently gotten a Gamecube with Pikmin and his dad had purchased as absolutely massive 82 inch big screen TV that took up an entire wall of their basement. Back then I liked to do speed runs that I called “Midnight Runs” for the entertainment of my friends. They’d give me a relatively short game and then, starting at exactly midnight, I’d try to beat it 100% before the sun completely rose. I wasn’t allowed to pause the game or take breaks so they usually involved 6-7 hours of unwavering attention in the face of tiredness. I had recently done Luigi’s Mansion and, after beating the original Pikmin twice already at my own pace, I was confident that I could do this. I took up my friend’s challenge and the game began. When it was over, it was about 6:47 in the morning when the sun would have completely risen at about 7. I was pleased with my success but completely exhausted. My friends had passed out one by one until it was just me sitting in the glow of the abnormally huge TV, trying desperately not to nod off. The credits soon began to roll and, with a smile of satisfaction on my face, I leaned back, controller still in my hands, and passed out on the floor only to wake up at around 3 that afternoon.

To me, Olimar is an incarnation of that memory. It’s a good memory because it was time spent with friends during a time in my life where I was largely a shut in and a reflection of my video game skills. I feel that for many of us here we have special memories tied to the various characters whom make their way back or patiently wait for their introduction into Smash. Sometimes we have special memories tied to them like that make us happy to see them come back or arrive. Christmas mornings, birthdays, console launches, or just good times with good people, great characters, and unforgettable games. Sometimes we have special memories tied to them simply because of Smash. Even if we were strangers to their franchises, we still laughed with friends as we played the games whether it was late night free for alls in someone’s basement or large scale tournaments with hundreds of entrants. Sometimes they’re just fond memories of a wish being fulfilled. King Dedede’s reveal had me sitting and listening to his theme on loop for over an hour to celebrate. He was someone I had always wanted in the series and to see him finally get in meant a lot to me and I imagine a lot of you here had similar reactions to different characters.

For me, character reveals, whether they are veterans or newcomers, represent a kind of homecoming that you often don’t get with a lot of video games. Smash Bros is widely considered to be a prestigious franchise and for a character to make the cut means that they have proven themselves and are ultimately immortalized because of it. I feel that we all want our favorite characters to earn this reward and, in a sense, we feel proud when they do and let down when they don’t. We become ecstatic when they’re revealed and feel apprehension when they’re not shown right away, even if their return is practically guaranteed. It’s something that fuels our speculation and keeps us coming back here day after day until the games launch and even after. It’s a franchise that allows us to celebrate all things Nintendo and the memories we have tied to their long history of timeless adventures. Olimar was the first of the veteran reveals and there are still many more to come. As the reveals come out you can bet that I’ll be waiting at the terminal for each and every single one to simply say, “Welcome Home.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

So I've decided that every character deserves to be recognized when they enter the fray so I'll commemorate their return or arrival to SSB4 below with the date they were revealed:

Veterans:

:4mario:Mario- June 11th, 2013
:4dk:Donkey Kong- June 11, 2013
:4link:Link- June 11th, 2013
:4samus:Samus- June 11th, 2013
:4kirby:Kirby- June 11th, 2013
:4fox:Fox- June 11th, 2013
:4pikachu:Pikachu- June 11th, 2013
:4bowser:Bowser- June 11th, 2013
:4pit:Pit- June 11th, 2013
:4olimar:Olimar- July 12th, 2013
:4luigi:Luigi- August 7th, 2013
:4peach:Peach- September 12th, 2013
:4tlink:Toon Link- September 26th, 2013
:4sonic:Sonic- October 1st, 2013
:4marth:Marth- November 7th, 2013
:4zelda:Zelda- December 26th, 2013
:4dedede:King Dedede- January 10th, 2014
:4lucario:Lucario- January 31st, 2014
:4diddy:Diddy Kong- February 21st, 2014
:4zss:Zero Suit Samus- April 8th, 2014
:4sheik:Sheik- April 8th, 2014
:4yoshi:Yoshi- April 8th, 2014
:4charizard:Charizard- April 8th, 2014
:4myfriends:Ike- May 23rd, 2014
:4falcon:Captain Falcon- July 14th, 2014
:4metaknight:Metaknight- August 13th, 2014
:4wario:Wario- September 13th, 2014
:4ness: Ness- September 13th, 2014
:4ganondorf:Ganondorf- September 13th, 2014
:4falco:Falco- September 13th, 2014
:4drmario: Dr. Mario- September 13th, 2014

:4jigglypuff:Jigglypuff- September 13th, 2014
:4gaw: Mr. Game and Watch- September 13th, 2014
:4rob:ROB- September 13th, 2014
:4mewtwo: Mewtwo- October 24th, 2014
:4lucas: Lucas - April 1st, 2015
:4feroy: Roy - June 14th, 2015

Newcomers:

:4villager:Villager- June 11th, 2013
:4megaman:Megaman- June 11th, 2013
:4wiifit:Wii Fit Trainer- June 11th, 2013
:rosalina:Rosalina- December 18th, 2013
:4littlemac:Little Mac- February 13th, 2014
:4greninja:Greninja- April 8th, 2014
:4mii:Mii Fighters- June 11th, 2014
:4palutena:Palutena- June 11th, 2014
:4pacman:Pac-Man- June 11th, 2014
:4lucina:Lucina- July 14th, 2014
:4robinm:Robin- July 14th, 2014
Shulk- August 29th, 2014
:4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:The Koopalings-September 13th, 2014
:4duckhunt:Duck Hunt- September 13th, 2014
:4darkpit:Dark Pit- September 13th, 2014
:4ryu:Ryu - June 14th, 2015
:4cloud: Cloud, November 12th, 2015
:4corrin: Corrin, December 15th, 2015
:4bayonetta: Bayonetta, December 15th 2015

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oh man when Geno is revealed, all of my nostalgia will be fully comprised into one.
Despite him far away being my most wanted character, I don't think his chances are that great but I can wholly relate. If one game could be labeled as one of the cornerstones of my childhood, it would definitely be SMRPG. To tell you the truth, SMRPG was actually the first game I did a Midnight Run of back in middle school. I didn't beat it 100% (I actually didn't do that for the first time until earlier this year thanks to how freakishly hard it is to get the Super Suit) and I went probably 4 hours over my time limit, resulting in about 11 hours of no food or bathroom breaks (peeing afterwards practically propelled me back through the bathroom wall). That run was easily my favorite run of all of them followed by the Resident Evil Remake on the Gamecube with the lights off. :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Beautiful. :)

I can't exactly relate to this, and I've never felt such a thing when a character is revealed, but I was overjoyed when Pikmin 3 was first revealed, Pikmin having been one of my favorite games when I was younger.

Pikmin 2 is in my top 5 favorite Gamecube games, and I awaited anxiously for footage of Pikmin 3 everyday.

I was overjoyed upon seeing the new footage, the only disappointment being Olimar not being a playable character in the main storyline. (or maybe early on at least)

Pikmin 2 was different from most games I have played. Of course, I would get angry at times, I still always felt upset when I lost a Pikmin, I had an attachment to them. They were my own personal army, and friends. I remember how much of a noob I was at the game when I first got it, it took me forever to get every treasure, and I had to revisit nearly every cave. It took me over 100 in-game days to beat it fully, but it was a fun experience all the way.

Now that I've gotten much better at the game, the game overall doesn't feel the same, nor does losing a Pikmin. One of the best experiences you get out of the game is when you play it for the first time, being clueless as to what you're going to have to do, what you'll encounter and fight, how the plot will be twisted, (if at all) and so on.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
All i can say is..boy...when this guy comes back !!!

''Martin Lawrence Voice: - S_it just got real - RealTalk

Mewtwo Badass !.jpg

Thats all i can say about pants movement for chars.

Ow and the hype for Ridley will truly be TOO BIG !

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Art. Very well put. I'm glad that Smash 4 still has the charm of the first game.

I remember sitting with my cousins playing the original for the 64. We had a VERY strict schedule. Get up, play Smash Bros, eat, go run around like Maniacs all morning, come inside, eat lunch, and play more Smash Bros.

Little things like that hit me so hard sometimes, I feel like... I'm... having... a... *Hits floor*

Nostalgia Attack.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
tlr;dr For those who didn't,

• Grandma's funeral
  • Wunderground
  • "Challenger Approaching!"
  • 9/11
  • Olimar came home
  • 82 inch big screen TV
Well, this makes it sound like the story was that after the US killed his grandmother, Olimar went online to check the weather, then caused 9/11, went home, and then bought himself a big screen TV to celebrate.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I have the exact same feeling for Olimar that you do OP.

Plus i finally read the whole thing and it was great good job.

And yh being playable in Smash is like the hall of fame for WWE lol.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Nice write up. I feel the same way, Smash Bros characters are a bigger deal than any other roster.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Very nice read. I felt the same when I saw Olimar (I always had way too much of a emotional connection to Olimar and the Pikmin, I hate to lose even one of those guys in any Pikmin game). The only thing that would push me to the edge though would be Sonic's return. Before Kingdom Hearts, Sonic's games where my favourite games. From the original to Sonic Adventure 2 I loved all the games. From there on I lost my interest as the franchise went downhill and found a new gaming home in Kingdom Hearts. Still, there is no one I want to see coming back more than Sonic.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Well, this makes it sound like the story was that after the US killed his grandmother, Olimar went online to check the weather, then caused 9/11, went home, and then bought himself a big screen TV to celebrate.
That was funny but i found it pretty dis respectful to OP..dunno how he feel about it....

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
I hope none of them lose their luggage, and when they arrive, we're all like "Welcome home!!", but they're all grouchy and they don't wanna talk, and they've got jet lag. We'll be like "Dude, did you learn any new moves?", and they'll be all like "Apparently my f***ing sword is in Dushanbe, so no. I don't wanna talk, I just need a shower".

BlindFox

Smash Journeyman
Holy cow... This came directly out from your heart. That's amazing... Just because of that I will surely cry when they'll reveal the next vet...

A very sensitive text. Lots of memories came to my mind. Thanks for sharing this with us.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
This honestly reminds me of my reaction to Smash 4. It was the last day of 8th grade. It was a half-day, summer had officially started. I ran home, got on the computer and watched in awe. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. I got reminded of playing Donkey Kong Country 3 on long trips down to Milwaukee. I rememberedplaying Mario VS. Donkey Kong at my godfather's house at a baby shower. Playing a Pokemon demo at Shopko as my grandpa was shopping.I remembered my friends giving me a GameCube controller, Metroid Other M and a Zelda Game Watch for my 14th birthday. The excitement of getting Brawl for christmas. The sheer amazement when I unlocked Ness without knowing. Making rosters about Deadpool and Goomba in Smash Bros. Reading posts on Smashboards. It all came back. And then it came out when Mega Man got back on. It's amazing how Smash can actually reunite our childhood and just bring a smile to my face. It's been really tough for me lately, grandma in the hospital, nobody to hang out with, parents working often. But I can rely on Nintendo to make me happy every time I play a round or two of Smash.

D

Deleted member

Perfect screenplay idea.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
This was one of the best things I've read in a really long time. I know exactly what you're talking about and I agree 100%, it's prefect. I just beat Super Mario Sunshine (one of my favorite games ever) again, and I'm still waiting to welcome Bowser Jr. home. Thank you for this.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This was one of the best things I've read in a really long time. I know exactly what you're talking about and I agree 100%, it's prefect. I just beat Super Mario Sunshine (one of my favorite games ever) again, and I'm still waiting to welcome Bowser Jr. home. Thank you for this.
I don't really care for Bowser Jr. but over the years I've come to respect the reasons why people want certain characters. As this thread highlights, shooting down certain character ideas is a lot like attacking the validity of the memories these fans hold where "this character is stupid and so are you for liking them" can be interpreted by some of their fans as "that time you and your best friend for five years stayed up all night playing *insert game character was in here* before he had to move to a different town the next day was stupid and you're stupid for being sentimental about it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't really care for Bowser Jr. but over the years I've come to respect the reasons why people want certain characters. As this thread highlights, shooting down certain character ideas is a lot like attacking the validity of the memories these fans hold where "this character is stupid and so are you for liking them" can be interpreted by some of their fans as "that time you and your best friend for five years stayed up all night playing *insert game character was in here* before he had to move to a different town the next day was stupid and you're stupid for being sentimental about it."
It's a shame anyone would shoot the ideas and opinions of others down like that.

Those who use the word *stupid* on people that suggest a character they don't like should be in Smash are blind to that fact that the word can only best describe themselves.

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
I'm digging what you're throwing down.

Now, I'm an extremely sentimental guy, so I know very VERY well where you're coming from. That's why Super Smash Bros is such a classic series to me- other than the fact that it's extremely fun and has unending replay value, it also commemorates so many characters I've come to know and love, while introducing me to characters I never knew about. Melee introduced me to Zelda, Kirby, and Earthbound, the two latter being a few of my favorite games ever. Brawl introduced me to Kid Icarus, Drill Dozer, Starfy, and Punch Out. All four of those games have worked their way to becoming personal favorites, as well.

When the reveal trailer came out, it was simply an overload of nostalgia. The Villager, from Animal Crossing, who I'd been introduced to at my cousin's house. Later in life, I traded a close friend The Sims for Animal Crossing on the GC. From there, I've been an everloving fan. Mega Man, who my best friend had egged me on to try out for the first time just a few years ago. He has since moved away, but we still keep in contact. Mega Man is one of the many things that keeps us close while physically far away. And Wii Fit Trainer, who represents the countless hours my family spent laughing with one another while watching each other play Wii Fit.That trailer practically made the entire game for me.

When Olimar was revealed, I was ecstatic. It reminded me of when my dad bought a GameCube for my oldest brother. One of the first games we got was Pikmin, which my grandpa would go on to find great interest in. It introduced me to one of my favorite game systems, and gave my grandpa and I a point of relatability. The same can be said about Luigi, whose Mansion is a complete blast of nostalgia.

I can only imagine what it would be like if Chibi Robo got in. He was my favorite character ever earlier in life.

Salty the SLUG

Smash Ace
That story hit home. Thanks for sharing it. :cry:

Right as I was reading it, Phil Collin's "In the air tonight" came on.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Man, this almost made me shed a tear...it's because for me, and probably for a bunch of other people, Smash isn't just a game, not a party game, not a fighting game, not a single-player game...it is an event, a celebration of all the great things Nintendo has given us, and a celebration of the things that they have done to shape us, to entertain us and to make us burst with joy.

D

Deleted member

Anyone who knows me know that I am a massive Mega Man fan. Mega Man is one of my favorite series and Mega Man is my all-time favorite character. Naturally, I was a devoted supporter of Mega Man and he was by far my most wanted character. I was disappointed when he didn't make it into Brawl and I was very concern about his chances for SSB4 considering the situation regarding third-parties and how Sakurai viewed them as well as Capcom's greediness. But June 11th, 2013 is a day that I will never forget.

Yesterday, I had promised a certain user (not giving out who) that I would watch the E3 trailer to see who was revealed on that day. At first I hesitated, being worried about Pac-Man being revealed instead (who I hated the idea of and still don't support at all), but said user eventually convinced me to see it nonetheless.

I got up at around 8:15 AM and realized that I was suppose to create a chat on Skype for my Smashboards friends, but didn't (luckily someone else filled that role). Afterwards, I went to the shower, ate, got on my clothes and got on the chat to discuss Smash and other things in excitement for the Smash trailer.

I thought the trailer for the most part was decent. I liked Bayonetta 2's trailer as well as Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. As for Smash 4's trailer, I liked what I saw out of it. I was very excited to see that the game was going in a less realistic direction than before as well as all of the colors (especially in comparison to the relatively dull Brawl). Villager's reveal was also a nice surprise as while I was neutral on an Animal Crossing rep, I did see the franchise as deserving of one and saw that he looked really exciting to play as. The trailer ended and I was left surprised that we only got one newcomer.

...and then came the "Challenger Approaching" signal. Up atop the rock, I first thought it was Lloyd Irving because of his hair. But then there was a close up and when I saw a helmet cover his hair, I knew what I was seeing...

It was the greatest thing I had ever seen out of gaming for awhile. I freaked out. I screamed in pure joy for the next few minutes as I saw Mega Man's moves in Smash. It was surreal, but it was happening and I would not control myself. Finally, my all-time favorite character was finally getting in and I knew then that Mega Man would become my main for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U.

SSB 3DS and Wii U is truly going to be a special game for me because Mega Man's inclusion mattered a lot to me. Mega Man not only sold me a Smash game, but also a 3DS and eventually a Wii U, which would have been a lot harder sell otherwise. I will definitely be maining Mega Man. Afterwards, I plan on picking up complete copies of all four Smash games (I don't see myself following Smash 5 and onward at this point, though that could change), play through them all to completion and then once I'm absolutely satisfied with play them, I will make a time capsule containing all four Smash games and the consoles they come from as well as having them last a 100 years before someone opens them up so that future generations might be able to see what gaming was like back when I was alive and a gamer. By that point, I'll probably include other memorable games as well.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Collapsed due to length.

Anyone who knows me know that I am a massive Mega Man fan. Mega Man is one of my favorite series and Mega Man is my all-time favorite character. Naturally, I was a devoted supporter of Mega Man and he was by far my most wanted character. I was disappointed when he didn't make it into Brawl and I was very concern about his chances for SSB4 considering the situation regarding third-parties and how Sakurai viewed them as well as Capcom's greediness. But June 11th, 2013 is a day that I will never forget.

Yesterday, I had promised a certain user (not giving out who) that I would watch the E3 trailer to see who was revealed on that day. At first I hesitated, being worried about Pac-Man being revealed instead (who I hated the idea of and still don't support at all), but said user eventually convinced me to see it nonetheless.

I got up at around 8:15 AM and realized that I was suppose to create a chat on Skype for my Smashboards friends, but didn't (luckily someone else filled that role). Afterwards, I went to the shower, ate, got on my clothes and got on the chat to discuss Smash and other things in excitement for the Smash trailer.

I thought the trailer for the most part was decent. I liked Bayonetta 2's trailer as well as Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. As for Smash 4's trailer, I liked what I saw out of it. I was very excited to see that the game was going in a less realistic direction than before as well as all of the colors (especially in comparison to the relatively dull Brawl). Villager's reveal was also a nice surprise as while I was neutral on an Animal Crossing rep, I did see the franchise as deserving of one and saw that he looked really exciting to play as. The trailer ended and I was left surprised that we only got one newcomer.

...and then came the "Challenger Approaching" signal. Up atop the rock, I first thought it was Lloyd Irving because of his hair. But then there was a close up and when I saw a helmet cover his hair, I knew what I was seeing...

It was the greatest thing I had ever seen out of gaming for awhile. I freaked out. I screamed in pure joy for the next few minutes as I saw Mega Man's moves in Smash. It was surreal, but it was happening and I would not control myself. Finally, my all-time favorite character was finally getting in and I knew then that Mega Man would become my main for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U.

SSB 3DS and Wii U is truly going to be a special game for me because Mega Man's inclusion mattered a lot to me. Mega Man not only sold me a Smash game, but also a 3DS and eventually a Wii U, which would have been a lot harder sell otherwise. I will definitely be maining Mega Man. Afterwards, I plan on picking up complete copies of all four Smash games (I don't see myself following Smash 5 and onward at this point, though that could change), play through them all to completion and then once I'm absolutely satisfied with play them, I will make a time capsule containing all four Smash games and the consoles they come from as well as having them last a 100 years before someone opens them up so that future generations might be able to see what gaming was like back when I was alive and a gamer. By that point, I'll probably include other memorable games as well.
:crying:

That was beautiful, Super Smash Bros. Fan.

And that reminds me, I hope everything is going OK in your life, or at least better than it was when you first left.

D

Deleted member

Collapsed due to length.

:crying:

That was beautiful, Super Smash Bros. Fan.

And that reminds me, I hope everything is going OK in your life, or at least better than it was when you first left.
It has been getting better, although I'm going to be gone from Smash discussion soon.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It has been getting better, although I'm going to be gone from Smash discussion soon.
I will miss you when that happens.

You're a great poster and a good friend SSBF. I hope we can still talk to ya once you leave.

Man this thread makes you feel all the good feels...

Top Bottom