• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Open Letter

shapular

Smash Ace
Thanks for this, Prog. Good to see someone can actually write an article like this without having rampant or even subtle bias (unlike a certain Peach player). I'll try to cool my temper when the game comes out, but if certain people are still in hate mode it may be hard.

D

Deleted member

Good effort, but it'll be for naught in the end. The smash community is not mature enough to see things from different perspectives. I'm one of those who like the series as a whole and who is capable to appreciate both the casual and competitive aspects of it.

Too few share that perspective, and honestly, it's a waste of time to concern oneself with such mediocre opinion-wars.

LeafB

Smash Rookie
Because of the circulating hate, I've actually refrained from even posting on this website most of the time just to avoid the nonsense.

I agree with everything you say, Prog. A lot of the people in the community look up to you. And I'm happy to see that you brought up such a critical issue within the community. A lot of what goes on in this community is influenced by

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
There’s a legend in New York. Not long after PC Chris picked up a MLG victory, he wanted to expand a bit on other games he played. He went to SRK to learn a few things here and there. Someone recognized his username, and inquired as to his identity. He confirmed that he was in fact PC Chris and was met with a reply of “Oh, ready to play a game without training wheels?”

What's holding us back from more interactions like this?

I'm no scientist, but I'm willing to say that it is a fact that people are passionate about the games they play. You’re aware of this, you’re on SmashBoards because you care very deeply for at least one Smash title. You’ve probably heard that type of reaction about the game you play: you are playing the wrong game, you’re not playing a game at all, you need to play a real game, this game is dead, this game is old and decrepit, it hasn’t earned its place, it's the same 2 characters, so on and so forth. However, too often it comes from the mouths of people playing the same series.

It’s something that too many of us still miss the point on. I can look on Facebook, or Twitter, or Reddit and see that the seeds from 2008 still hold root. I see a lot of people who take pride in what they play, and too often than not it becomes a boisterous cacophony of hate toward other games or the people that play them. I say this as someone who has been on both sides of it, someone who received a diatribe or two for sticking with a “dead game” and someone who lashed out in anger.

Is there a true Smash community? No. I guarantee that even if everyone came together for one title, people would mostly stick with the groups and cliques they know. Yet, when each of them bands together for something great, amazing stuff happens. A lot of people will think of a just a select few individuals driving EVO 2013, but not many give credit to members of the other Smash sub-groups that helped get to that point with donations or spreading awareness. There's a Facebook group for Smash Commentators, and people are getting advice and critiques from various commentators; conversations involving Coontail, Keitaro, Gunblade, TKBreezy, Wife, Pierce, D1 and a host of others.

Is there a possibility for one? I believe so, but it is going to be the hardest task that the community could ever undertake. Even with tournaments that have multiple games present, most people don't interact with others outside of their scenes, whether by game or by region. I can think of a few people who I saw weekly for Smash that now I only now see on Facebook. Friends from Long Island or Philadelphia, that drifted apart because of "picking sides" in an inane rivalry. We should still have a great bond like we used to, but instead this disconnect is still here and we're relegated to likes, comments and retweets instead of Smashfests until 4 AM and Qdoba or Wings Over Farmingdale.

A lot of people right now are probably laughing to themselves and saying, “Well duh.” I can’t blame them, the hate has been spewed everywhere from AIM chatrooms to these very boards. Hell, I said words in the “Smash Brothers” I wish I could take back or rephrase.

Even more people are going to question where these words were six years ago. I assure you no one would listen to me six years ago, and even if people would, I doubt the message would be the same. However, we’ve all gotten older, I can only hope that we’ve learned from the past. I hope that we’ve also learned from each other. Blood is on everyone’s hands. It may not be on yours as a person, but there are certainly members in your local scene, well respected people that are still shoving salt in the wounds. Some people are fine clawing things apart even more.

People are going to play what they enjoy. No one has the right to tell them that is wrong, that they are wasting their time and their efforts. A pianist won’t scoff at an oboe player. Everyone is working to improve or master their craft. All I ask is that you respect others, their grind, and their decision to play what they like. This is 2014, and for many people it’ll be a second chance. Another opportunity to rightfully receive the admiration they deserve for their efforts, or an opportunity to let people live and abstain from the foolish things they said not too long ago. If it’s your first chance, be wiser than we were, do what you can to halt the cycle.

I’ve been looking at what people from various scenes are saying. A lot note the toxicity, because in this modern era, everyone has a voice. And well, the voices are strong. Imagine all of the hours you’ve put into your favorite game, making it to the top of the mountain, and no one recognizing you or validating you for it. You keep striving and keep attempting, but you can’t even bring yourself to play it anymore. It’s happened in this scene. Multiple times.

This is a point where at a time when we should be talking about crossbreeding and bringing scenes together to continue driving numbers, and increase interest in Smash. Instead, we’re seeing people plead for segregating events so people don’t have to play a tournament match and have people disrespect them and the effort they’ve put from just a few feet away. Does anyone want to be associated with this type of community? You are already, by virtue of being a Smasher. You don’t get to pick and choose the good and the bad, it is all attached to you.

There are people who are multiple game threats who remark on the aura of the different games when they are present at the same tournament. A lot of it comes down to bashing someone’s game of choice in earshot of the players, or about how much vitriol a community can hold for years. Some of this hate is active, never ceasing, which forces a reactive hate as a response. It happens in person at events, everyone remembers Nairo getting less than a minute to enjoy his win eight months ago. It happens in stream chats, the emotes change from game to game.

You are going to like certain games, you aren’t going to like other ones. I'm pretty sure I'm not excited for Barbie Dreamhouse Party (but who knows, I may end up playing it anyway). If you love your game(s), go for it, invest your time, efforts and dedicate yourself to improving both as a person as well as improving that scene(s). Reach out to people in other scenes, let them know what you are doing so they can follow your example and apply it to what they care about, because we can all learn from one another. But please, don’t detract from people who are doing the same thing as you under a different banner. If you have negative opinions, take that energy and instead of ranting and raving, do something else to benefit what you care about; I didn’t think about it back then, and I have certainly hurt my fair share of people unintentionally.

Look at people who are driving on the same highway as you, just not in the same lane. Don’t try and run them off the road, we’ve seen too many casualties already.
This. The Truth.
I, quite frankly couldn't have said it better myself.
Come on guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE
:seuss:

Last edited:

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
I'd like to comment on there being a "true Smash community." You're right, there isn't one. Although I think for different reasons. To put it bluntly, no one is mature enough. Every time I've gone to a tournament I've been met with hostilities. I'm not great at these games but time and time again I still come out to enjoy myself. To play them. To have fun. When I lose I shake it off. I try to shake the hand of the opponent that just 3 stocked me. But I'm met with disrespect. I'm not worthy of a true handshake. And I'm also not worthy to take a few moments out of his time to discuss what characters he wants in Smash4. God forbid I try to be friendly. I either choose my character, get better, or leave. I guess this isn't a social gathering- it's serious ****. And there lies the problem. Now, I don't want to complain that I'm not good at these games. I'm not. I don't practice, I don't have time. I go out to tournaments and fests because I always have a glimmer of hope something fun and exciting will happen. But everyone is too focused on winning. Two people can go at it hours on end. Are they having fun? I think so, yeah. But after that last game, I always watch the guy with the least amount of wins with his head in his hands. What has happened? If he won he would have gained perhaps a small satisfaction that he can play the game better than someone. It's not like his soul was on the line. He's not here at a social gathering. He's here with a desire to win. When I'm with my Tekken crew and I see two guys go at it for hours, they're laughing and giggling. And they have only met today. I've seen this happened. Soon they have become good friends and play the game every Sunday with others. We have dinner, we hang out and go to the movies. Smash doesn't host social gatherings. They host blood battles. Everyone is under the influence that they have to win. It's too competitive. This is why Smash tournies and events aren't a high priority for me anymore. I'm sick of seeing this. Sure, I have met some friends at these events. I can name about two. But these events dont being out some unity in the players.
Smash community needs to grow up
And I haven't even started on the "drama" players get into.

Cocko

Smash Rookie
I agree that smashers should respect each other. That doesn't mean i have to respect your game.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I'd like to comment on there being a "true Smash community." You're right, there isn't one. Although I think for different reasons. To put it bluntly, no one is mature enough. Every time I've gone to a tournament I've been met with hostilities. I'm not great at these games but time and time again I still come out to enjoy myself. To play them. To have fun. When I lose I shake it off. I try to shake the hand of the opponent that just 3 stocked me. But I'm met with disrespect. I'm not worthy of a true handshake. And I'm also not worthy to take a few moments out of his time to discuss what characters he wants in Smash4. God forbid I try to be friendly. I either choose my character, get better, or leave. I guess this isn't a social gathering- it's serious ****. And there lies the problem. Now, I don't want to complain that I'm not good at these games. I'm not. I don't practice, I don't have time. I go out to tournaments and fests because I always have a glimmer of hope something fun and exciting will happen. But everyone is too focused on winning. Two people can go at it hours on end. Are they having fun? I think so, yeah. But after that last game, I always watch the guy with the least amount of wins with his head in his hands. What has happened? If he won he would have gained perhaps a small satisfaction that he can play the game better than someone. It's not like his soul was on the line. He's not here at a social gathering. He's here with a desire to win. When I'm with my Tekken crew and I see two guys go at it for hours, they're laughing and giggling. And they have only met today. I've seen this happened. Soon they have become good friends and play the game every Sunday with others. We have dinner, we hang out and go to the movies. Smash doesn't host social gatherings. They host blood battles. Everyone is under the influence that they have to win. It's too competitive. This is why Smash tournies and events aren't a high priority for me anymore. I'm sick of seeing this. Sure, I have met some friends at these events. I can name about two. But these events dont being out some unity in the players.
Smash community needs to grow up
And I haven't even started on the "drama" players get into.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems at tournaments. Like you said you aren't the best at smash and that's fine. If you go to a tournament and someone gives you blatant disrespect after a match don't feel to bad. Most the people at tournaments who beat you aren't that good anyway so they shouldn't treat others badly just because they aren't that good either.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
...I've been wanting to create a future to where everyone's opinions on characters are respected equally. I've seen more than enough bullying, prejudice, and racism in a way towards a character, and the people who request them.

Let's put Krystal in Smash!

What? No, she's too sexualized, and represents the failing point of a franchise.

Let's bring Mewtwo back in Smash!

No, he's too powerful, and he was terrible in Melee. Lucario and Greninja are better than him in every way, and Dr. Mario's return should say enough that he's not deserving.

Let's put Ridley in Sma--

OH MY GOD, NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Why the hell does everyone want him so badly?! Too big, plain and simple; you idiots never get that! He shouldn't even be eligible in voting matches! Ridley has never been playable for a reason, and should stay that way. When are you just gonna give up, AND STAY THE **** DOWN?!

It really pains me to see this stuff go without justice. Everyone's entitled to their opinion...but it shouldn't be like this. You shouldn't have to feel ashamed of which character you're supporting, for fear that someone will talk you down like you don't know any better. Heck, I'm lucky one of my favorites, Dark Pit, became playable because everyone did (and still do) talk me down like "Dark Pit's just a lame Pit clone; He really should be just a skin for him. Y u do this, biased Sakurai?!"

I'm hoping to make a future where that hate really can turned into civil opinions. I feel we must treat almost every character request as if they each have an equal chance, even if they may not in reality; Nintendo characters (including Ridley) automatically fall into that. I should've seen this with Mega Man's inclusion, but It wasn't until Pac-Man's inclusion that got me to really open my mind, and convince me that any character is possible if you make your voice heard.

It was because of the Ridley feud that got me thinking about the future of Smash fan requests, and how we will deal with each other's opinion. If this ever becomes a real project/organization, I wish for Ridley to be the head mascot for it; he's one of the most requested, but he and his fans have always gotten the cold shoulder with negative words, stereotyping, and bullying. The hate against him and his fans are the best example on how this community should not be like, which is why I'd make Ridley, along with Isaac, Mewtwo, and Pac-Man (he did get lots of backlash before confirmed), the mascots of this project.

Smash depends on the voices of fans for new characters, and we can't get the best of the best if their fans are being discouraged into being silent because of what someone says.

...Great...I didn't plan a concluding sentence... But anyways, I hope you get my picture.
While I agree with this in some way, you gotta remember that while you have YOUR opinion another will have his/her opinion. You gotta respect that as well. This is a forum, a place where everyone projects their opinions to one another in order to establish a discussion. By saying "Ridley is too ridiculous to be in Smash as a character" the comment is portraying the writer's opinion.

It's not wrong to have a different opinion.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Because of the circulating hate, I've actually refrained from even posting on this website most of the time just to avoid the nonsense.

I agree with everything you say, Prog. A lot of the people in the community look up to you. And I'm happy to see that you brought up such a critical issue within the community. A lot of what goes on in this community is influenced by
This. It seems like most of my posts here get me into arguments. I mean, it's actually primarily my fault, but it would be nice if people (including me) didn't salt so much in general.

I'm glad of all people to post this, prog was the one to do it.

D

Deleted member

Great read. So much of this happening with the Brawl and Melee communities, it just needs to stop.

Chrispylol

Smash Rookie
For every smash hater/elitist, there are 1000 smashers that won't stop crying about what that hater said. This has been blown the f**k out of proportion and is making the smash scene seem so much worse and more immature than it is.

Just ignore the couple haters there are and get on with your day. When all the smashers/faces of the community are talking about it on twitter/facebook/reddit, it makes it seem like there actually is a ton of hate everywhere. It would not seem this way if people would just ignore it or let it go.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
While I agree with this in some way, you gotta remember that while you have YOUR opinion another will have his/her opinion. You gotta respect that as well. This is a forum, a place where everyone projects their opinions to one another in order to establish a discussion. By saying "Ridley is too ridiculous to be in Smash as a character" the comment is portraying the writer's opinion.

It's not wrong to have a different opinion.
Of course, thank you for quoting me. It is alright to think someone like Ridley may not fit; it should be a responsibility, however, to express it in a kind and civil manner that doesn't offend anyone. This is how the debate turned into a flame war; almost everyone is aggressive with their opinion, and fights ensue.

That's my main gripe; people tend criticise too harshly these days when it comes to characters, often taking a character based on face/personality value without doing their own research on that character before making up their mind. It's okay to take one's word for granted if that isn't enough, as long you pay attention to other's word, and take the time to compare them.

Morbi

Scavenger
It is pathetic that we need an article from a prominent member of the community to become aware of a notion that should be common-sense. Basically, the inherent message: do not be a pretentious tool.

Hopefully this reaches out to people. :4jigglypuff:

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Brawl (no hate to any of you Brawl players). I get what Prog is saying. I see why they like the game. We all have our own opinions and have a right to embrace our love for it. Sure we have our differences, but we all have a love for Nintendo and Smash. Let's take this chance to bring us together for the game series we love.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
"A new commandment," He says, "I give unto you, that you love one another. As I have loved you."

Last edited:

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
I completely agree. Seeing people lash out on others just because of their game preference boggles my mind. I guess you can say that I haven't really been a part of the community until I joined Smashboards, but I hope we can just find some way to get over this nonsense and come together someday.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
For every smash hater/elitist, there are 1000 smashers that won't stop crying about what that hater said. This has been blown the f**k out of proportion and is making the smash scene seem so much worse and more immature than it is.

Just ignore the couple haters there are and get on with your day. When all the smashers/faces of the community are talking about it on twitter/facebook/reddit, it makes it seem like there actually is a ton of hate everywhere. It would not seem this way if people would just ignore it or let it go.
That's an interesting perspective on the issue, one that I hadn't considered before. It's been my experience with this community that peoples' complaints about the negative attitudes of the vocal minority are accurate most of the time.
Your suggestion that people "ignore it or let it go" in response to hate from other players seems to lend more evidence to the conclusion that there is a problem that is being ignored, rather than simply a problem that is being invented or exaggerated.

This letter was a great summary of how things need to change for a true Smash community to develop and grow.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This sounds like that 1 unit trash it won't happen and never will.
The only reason it won't happen is because of comments like this and people that love their teenage drama shows. It's infuriating because it should be so easy to create such a great community, but all it takes is a few people talking out of their ass to ruin the fun for everyone.

As someone who was around in 2008 I've been anticipating as much, and it will only get rougher as we approach a Nintendo sponsored EVO.

I'm doing my best as an European to try and make Melee and Smash 4 live in harmony, but it sure ain't easy, especially since I can't be physically present for the community, so it's great to see respected people like D1 and Prog step forth early.

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
Barbie Dreamhouse Party for evo 2015!!!

Seriously though, great write up, I'll do what i can in my little corner of the Smash community to bring people together.

beestmode

Smash Cadet
Nice honest words...one day my friend...one day the smash community will join together...no trash talking or putting others down...only words of encouragement and cheers for others...that day will be the day we become a family.

GoldHazard

Smash Apprentice
Great read. It's not even just about the differences between each Smash Title's clique(s) and following(s), but followings of other game series as well. All kinds of people play all different kinds of games. Before I got heavily involved in Smash, I was an MLG Mortal Kombat Player, and an Evolution qualifier for a couple Street Fighter titles (SSF2T, SSF4, SSF4:AE). To me, each game has their own gameplay and style that differentiates heavily between each title each with their own positives, negatives, and unique charms.

Friends, love what you play, and play what you love. Whether you're involved in one community or 10, sharing positive experiences and having fun should be your main priorities. Always respect the decisions and interests of others, and just enjoy yourself, and let them enjoy themselves too. We all have our sanctuaries, vices, and muses, and they vary from person to person.

Last edited:

Signia

Smash Lord
@ Zink Imp Zink Imp Tournaments are serious, cutthroat environments in any healthy competitive scene. And yes, you are respected by your skill. Fighting games are a meritocracy. This has been my experience with healthy scenes in SoCal and NorCal for various 3D fighting games, Melee, and limited exposure to SSFIV. They aren't friendly social gatherings. If you want those... then have friendly social gatherings, not tournaments.

Get some thicker skin, at least you're not being bullied, right? You're getting, what, bad handshakes? GTFO man hahaha

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
This is how Oklahoma does things. We are more than just a community....We are FAMILY..

teespring.com/forthecommunity

Senario

Smash Ace
As Smash 4 is upon us this editorial couldn't have come at a more appropriate time. Some will flock to 4 and stay there. Others will flock to 4, but end up going back Melee/PM and that is fine. What's not fine is either community taking a dump in the others Frosted Flakes. This seems to be more prevalent in the Melee/PM community than the other way around. You don't like 4? Fine, its whatever and we certainly won't miss seeing you around in our own community.

However, I've seen some people in the 3DS/Wii U boards pounce on some of 4's detractors and while I understand what its like to have some rather rude individuals **** on your game of choice, your verbal assaults don't make much of a difference if any. Likewise, to the ones who keep insulting 4 and to a lesser extent the fan base for said game, your petty childish insults are ultimately meaningless and as such should not be tolerated at all. All it takes is a few bad apples to ruin the whole bunch.

The last thing that is needed is another large schism in the community like the one happened early in the Brawl era. We can all do our part by minding each others business and ignoring the trolls/rude ***** who contribute nothing but flame bait and drama to our game(s) of choice's boards and competitive scene.
arguable, You say you've seen people pounce on smash 4's detractors but you haven't seen how bad it has gotten with the whole hivemind mentality of communities. (especially new ones). Melee people more or less will play their own game and only a few people actually care enough to bother talking about the new game competitively. Some have fair criticisms which are taken immediately as hate and I've seen much more people getting defensive and insulting said players of any game that is not smash 4.

It goes both ways. In my opinion I've seen more anti melee hate than smash 4 as most of the actual melee fans just don't care anymore. we've been through this in 2008.

Renji64

Smash Lord
The only reason it won't happen is because of comments like this and people that love their teenage drama shows. It's infuriating because it should be so easy to create such a great community, but all it takes is a few people talking out of their *** to ruin the fun for everyone.

As someone who was around in 2008 I've been anticipating as much, and it will only get rougher as we approach a Nintendo sponsored EVO.

I'm doing my best as an European to try and make Melee and Smash 4 live in harmony, but it sure ain't easy, especially since I can't be physically present for the community, so it's great to see respected people like D1 and Prog step forth early.
I just don't like people being fake acting like they like each other when they really don't. There has been more melee hate than smash 4 hate people are scared to criticize it like leffen said.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The Internet is the greatest drama, movie, cartoon, anime, group, community, video game, life-story that's ever existed whether you like it or not. There's no such thing as too much online: there is only everything online that you can find. THE INTERNET IS OMNISCIENT.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Great letter. I can't believe the rift in the Smash community- the highway analogy was 100% spot on.
It's one thing to dislike a game in the Smash series and not play it, but to belittle those who enjoy it and want to play it competitively (something which should never be discouraged, as far as this series goes) is just asinine. People will get rattled by those in the FGC who **** on Smash as a whole (which, I don't get. Who cares what people who don't like our game think of it? If some MvC (for example) player hates Smash, why do we care? I couldn't give two ****s about MvC so it's not like my opinion matters to them. I just don't get why people take outsider opinions of Smash to heart.), but then do the same thing right back to their own community.

For instance, I don't personally understand the draw of Project: M, and will never put time into it over Melee (or Smash 4, starting tomorrow) but it's just great to see so many people, especially those new to the scene, enjoying what is my favorite videogame series enough to play it with so much dedication and interest. Who cares if somebody enjoys one game over the other? It's still Smash, and that's what is most important. What exactly is the problem with playing multiple titles? I plan to play Smash 4 and also continue with Melee... it's just astonishing that people will take a hard stance with one game and against another in a series we love to the point where they whine about it being present at 'their' tournaments and so forth. It's a real shame that the Melee elitists (a minority percentage of the scene, I would like to add) have gotten to the point where they are just as annoying as the anti-competitive-play casuals. And as a result of a vocal minority, Melee, a game that everyone loved when it was the latest game, and its community, starts to receive a lot of brain-dead hate. There's no good reason for our community to be this divided.

Thank you for the great read, Prog.

Last edited:
"Instead, we’re seeing people plead for segregating events so people don’t have to play a tournament match and have people disrespect them and the effort they’ve put from just a few feet away."

So what's wrong with this as a solution?

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
I'm an avid PM player, and while I'm not gonna be practicing it as much as I used to with Sm4sh only 2 MORE DAYS LEFT GUYS FTW :D
But I'm never going to give up PM completely, I'm not going to stop going to my local weekly event, sure there are things about that game that infuriate me, but I can't deny how much fun I have with it and the people I met through them are irreplaceable.

Who ever said we have to migrate, why can't we play multiple smash games guys?

& Prog I'm so happy your putting this message out there, I've been trying to spread this on a few threads but didn't have the influence to really make myself heard. But this gives me hope that this community can still change.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
This stuff happens with all videogames everywhere because of Nerd Rule #1. Nerd Rule #1 states that:

a) If someone is less of a nerd than you, he's a stupid noob.

b) if someone is more of a nerd than you, he has no life.

Don't follow Nerd Rule #1.

Last edited:

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
This stuff happens with all videogames everywhere because of Nerd Rule #1. Nerd Rule #1 states that:

a) If someone is less of a nerd than you, he's a stupid noob.

b) if someone is more of a nerd than you, he has no life.

Don't follow Nerd Rule #1.
This.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm genuinely afraid that all of these good intentions will go to waste when EVO will ask us to choose between Melee and Smash Wii U next year.

Top Bottom