• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo Figures Available for Pre-Order!

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
I've said it before, I'm not overly interested in the Amiibos, but even I have to admit they would be great collectables, especially for Smash.

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
13 dollars isn't really bad at all. It's only when you think about buying multiple that it becomes too expensive of a price. I'm okay with it though I guess, I don't have many expenses.... Yet.

XaviortheSavior

Smash Cadet
From what I understand, amiibo characters essentially act as a partner that can assist you in team battles or spar with you to learn your playstyle. With this in mind, I am hoping for a Lucina figure as she is currently my 2nd favorite character in the game. No points for guessing who takes the top spot.

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
From what I understand, amiibo characters essentially act as a partner that can assist you in team battles or spar with you to learn your playstyle. With this in mind, I am hoping for a Lucina figure as she is currently my 2nd favorite character in the game. No points for guessing who takes the top spot.
Olimar

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I'm going to get the ones for Greninja, Lucario and Charizard and Mewtwo if he's in cause I feel it's more appropriate to train a Pokemon and making it stronger than say, training Ganondorf and making him stronger, Ganondorf don't need no training. I'll still get Sonic, Link, Megaman, Palutena and Ganondorf though just to have more nerdy stuff sitting on my refrigerator

Marcusjll

Smash Cadet
I want them all!! But to start, I'll probably get Peach, MArth and Pikachu. I want the Zelda one when it comes out.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
12.99 is NOT expensive for these! If you compare these to high-end collectible company prices, they don't even compare. Considering the high quality of these plus added functionality, that's an amazing deal. They have to be making these in massive bulk to even be making any money. I could get all 12 of these for nearly HALF the price of just one collectible from First4Figures. They recently revealed a Kirby statue with an msrp of $219, and that's nothing compared to some of their larger Zelda statues. http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,119/
They also aren't being made in limited number, so everyone who wants one can get one.

NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
Does anyone have a date for Canada pre-order? I'm tied up with work and a conference call and can't check in with my local EB Games.

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to collect all of them. Fox will be the first one I get for sure!

Last edited:

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
In Sweden, it cost 150 kr (or $22)...
I'm still okay with that, but it costs more than $13.

I want Peach... and Jigglypuff.

Last edited:

gmanownyou

Smash Cadet
NNID
gmanownyou
3DS FC
0946-3091-2616
$12.99? That's a meh price. I think I'll just grab Marth and Lucina

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
As usual, $13 is converted into 13€...

(Sweden adds 25% tax, which gives ~16€ or 150 kr)

Last edited:
Top Bottom