• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Monthlies - April 19th

tw1n

Smash Champion
That was so much fun playing melee again :D I'm just sad because I have to work on the 19th :'( Sad day

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I wanted to go but both CCCT and Final Smash 3 are on the same day. Not to mention that the big brawl tournament here in NM is on that day as well.
I'm up for CCCT if at least will two other people will come. Otherwise, it's the NM tournament for me. FS3 is too far away and, judging by its thread, it's going to kinda suck.

Wait, what? What are we discussing here? The X-Topia's not the 19th is it? And why would we go to an OOS tourney right now? Probably not a good idea. Over the summer we can travel like birds...all over the place. But for right now, we should stay at home and get used to our new playstyles or try and develop something unique.

bombshelboy

Smash Cadet
I want to come to the April 19th tourney...I have a wii and brawl to bring if needed. Also, over in Farmington the 27th (A Sunday) there will be a tourney from 9:00 am at the WiYrd gaming center...big cash prizes too and people from durango and farmington as well as a few in ABQ are coming, its gonna be great.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hmm. I'll see about coming to that tournament in Farmington, bombshelboy, but no promises.

I would love it if you could bring a set up, that would be great. I'll add you down for one.

bombshelboy

Smash Cadet
I'll see if I can't find the AD image for that tourney...also how do I get to the place to play in the monthlies? I live on Menaul and Eubank so I am pretty easy to get most anywhere in town.

bombshelboy

Smash Cadet
Hey...I will show you guys some combo video worthy footage when I come tomorrow. I expect to rob you guys of both your dignity and your money :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
IC's are amazing if you play them right. Their spammable ice blocks are insane. Plus their new infinite!!! OH GOD! Wish I could go guys. If afterwards you feel like a victory drink (non-alcoholic obviously...sorry Kash) then come by Long Johns. I will be bored and ready to strangle my boss for making me miss this tourny.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Why is this thread still open? I thought this one is supposed to get locked so davis can have the new monthlies thread.

NO MOAR POSTING.

Top Bottom