• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Monthlies - April 19th

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I guess I'm still listed as a member of the Mormon church (was baptized and all), but yeah, not into it anymore. It changed to Thursday though, this coming actually. You guys should come.

ALERT::: DM1 is in SEVERE NEED of smash housing on tuesday, during unknown times I believe. BTK has yet to reply or call me on getting a ride and I'm really not wanting to hitchhike to Farmington to stay at Ari's place. If anyone could provide housing or a ride from Albq, I would love you. (Will also pay gas money if needed)

tw1n

Smash Champion
**** I would love to go to CO and play. but since its lent and Kyle and I work at a fish restaurant... not going to get it off :( Why do catholics eat so much fish when there are tons of other substitutions for meat!!! AHHH!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I love asking the Catholics who come in why fish isn;t considered meat. A lot of them actually told me fish don't have souls lol

(Note* I am in no way bashing on Catholics or saying i don;t Like them. I am also not assuming this is what all of them think lol)

Dang it I would have loved to go down there. How about we re schedule for another time and just give us the heads up. My brother and I will go down there for sure then

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Catholics don't have souls. Haha, just kiddin'... but seriously. :p

Anywho. It is looking like instead of Steven, I am going to be taking over the Albuquerque monthlies. We'll see how my first Smash fest goes and I'll talk to Insomnia about a monthly thing.

For now, please refer to my thread and tell me whether or not you would perfer April 12th or 19th. Orginally I said April 12th, but I'm thinking 19th will be more convient for myself and Insomnia.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
We'll miss your awesome leadership and hosting skills Steven *has flashback of memories to song I Will Remember You* *

tear*

If Kash ****s up I'll kick his *** don't worry :p

Hey April 24th is mine and David's birthday. If we do anything then or that weekend we'll let you guys know mmkay

sync

Smash Apprentice
Both of those are good days, Davis. Just hopefully it wont be the 24th, because that Saturday I won't be in town. X_X

Twin_A

Smash Champion
haha I think David and I are the oldest smashers in the NM community. makes me feel... well kinda blah lol. But then again smashers like ken and I believe Isai are actually older than us :p

All this means is that now that we will be 21, if any of you drink and need someone to pull out for you... then sucks to be you because we don't drink!!! :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ok kyle. Ya I do feel old sometimes. I don't like that feeling. but then again all well. I will be a gamer till I die =D

tw1n

Smash Champion
I don't know. How much $$ will you throw my way =D And even then probably not. I don't promote underage drinking (even tho I did in the past... F-ing hypocricy)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is Vat- Zero. Less than 3 days before the big Goop tourney

"Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney"

When:
- On Saturday April 5th

Where:
- 4533 S. Mill Ave. Tempe, AZ 85282

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
So is this going to be a completely open tournament? Dude and I'm psyched I want to see everyone else's characters.
Plus it's time to show off my Snake ;)
David/Kyle/Eric do you guys want to brawl for a bit on Wednesday? Give me a call or text.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Probably k. I will ask Eric later today if I see him. We're also meant to be going to that kick *** magic shop down the street so we shall see. But odds are I will for a bit. When are you out of class? I'm done by noon

tw1n

Smash Champion
I realized something when I played Lewis, Jenguin (Eric) and my brother yesterday... I suck at Brawl. I didn't touch a controller for a week and now I really do just blow... so sad. I need to get better...fast

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Dude, David, don't worry, you can hire me as your personal coach for only 200$/hour. I will give you hands on lessons on how to kick *** and take names ;)
Not really, but you should come over today. I get out of class at 2.

Top Bottom