• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
The best pbrawl players are the best because they're also the best melee players there.

Since no good melee players play brawl, (thats why Luke does well)

edit: CAUSE ITS LUKE.

Editedit: Jack and Dan are good at melee, but Jack's gotten rusty as you can tell he lost to Luke last time.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Tyler isn't wrong.

But Tyler, you must see why. You see, Luke said if I beat him in Brawl that day, he would quit brawl forever, Of course I didn't believe him, but I couldn't pass up the chance to mak every one of your lives better. So I decided to let Dan tell me how to beat Falco.

It's too bad Dan didn't know Brinstar was an awful counterpick for match 3.

edit: Jamie, is it? I downsmash on purpose cause it's hilarious, if I took brawl seriously I wouldn't even main MK. But it's just so funny to come in and do that. Besides nobody has or should ever have respect for me on the forum, because I'm a mega-douche, meet me in person, I'm better there. (except to luke) But really, if you want I'll play you legitly, but I don't like brawl so no gaurantees.

P.S: Brawl players are so easy to downsmash,

PP.S: No really, brawl players are predictable as hell, it's hilarious.
i'd love to get some snake vs metaknight practice

and thats the problem i'm having with brawl, i quit playing with my brother out of frustration because i was so predictable.

it really sucks =(

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyler isn't wrong.

But Tyler, you must see why. You see, Luke said if I beat him in Brawl that day, he would quit brawl forever, Of course I didn't believe him, but I couldn't pass up the chance to mak every one of your lives better. So I decided to let Dan tell me how to beat Falco.

It's too bad Dan didn't know Brinstar was an awful counterpick for match 3.

edit: Jamie, is it? I downsmash on purpose cause it's hilarious, if I took brawl seriously I wouldn't even main MK. But it's just so funny to come in and do that. Besides nobody has or should ever have respect for me on the forum, because I'm a mega-douche, meet me in person, I'm better there. (except to luke) But really, if you want I'll play you legitly, but I don't like brawl so no gaurantees.

P.S: Brawl players are so easy to downsmash,

PP.S: No really, brawl players are predictable as hell, it's hilarious.
lol I highly doubt Luke would quit even if you did beat him. >_> you and I both know that

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
lol i think every time you used shuttle loop you would glide into my shield and get shieldgrabbed

EVERY TIME
This is true, but I knew it very well, Dan kept saying "stop that"

and I'd turn to him and say "I'm trying to space it so I land behind him"

CAUSE I KNOW I CAN, I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW FROM NOT PLAYING BRAWL.

Which I take pride in saying.

i'd love to get some snake vs metaknight practice

and thats the problem i'm having with brawl, i quit playing with my brother out of frustration because i was so predictable.

it really sucks =(
Durp thats why you should fix that problem =/

Don't worry pretty much no brawl players seem to be able to besides mike W.

lol I highly doubt Luke would quit even if you did beat him. >_> you and I both know that
Yeah, but it's worth a try, for 10 minutes of my life. They were awful anyways. Might as well have something against luke

T-block

B2B TST
~* *~
I'm not gonna stop - not gonna stop 'til I get my shot.
That's who I am; that is my plan
Will I end up on top? You can...
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it.
Bet on it, bet on it.
Bet on me.
~* *~​

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
You're slowly starting to turn into Victor >_>
slowly? more like rapidly.

-skips out on smash events
-has asian girls in his profile pic
-is asian
-plays a low teir character except when he needs to bring THA PAIN SON!!!
-corrects posts and backs up mods decisions
-makes sure everyone knows forum rulez

did I miss any?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
slowly? more like rapidly.

-is asian

did I miss any?
They both play high tier, female characters in Melee and they suck at using them. Get at me, kids.

/trashtalk =)

inb4moneymatchrequest

T-block

B2B TST
fraser every time you post something about me i wonder if you're thinking of a different person lol

umm...since when? i've been to basically every brawl tournament since may. i did skip out on melee one night at sid's, but that can't be what you're thinking of

looks pretty good imo

-is asian
apparently victor is the only asian... everyone else is just copying his style

my PT is the pain. i played PT against marth okay? most PT mains consider marth his worst or second worst matchup, so don't say i ditch out on my character when the matchup gets tough. i play diddy because i actually do like him. i mean, i do want to win, but i still have fun doing it.

not really...i just told jamie to chill since it was only a warning

i don't even know where you got this from

EDIT:
four days luke...sk6 get ready

tyler you lost the two-stock puff ditto on dreamland. it's the most legit matchup so clearly i'm better than you

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
tyler you lost the two-stock puff ditto on dreamland. it's the most legit matchup so clearly i'm better than you
lolol this is true but I issue a rematch! and this time, it must be an 8-stock puff ditto on dream land with 0.5 damage ratio and handicap ratios of 1. you must accept without johns or I win by default. =)

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
im not going to go to sk6, gonna be in newyork until 9pm on saturday, ill come visit if im back in town before you guys shut down. =(

p.s victra since you live close to kingsway/grant macewan you should give me your number, ill come over and smash with you yo!

EDit:

after reading the team post since im not going, im just gonna invent ****, and make my own teams,

0) Dan/Wilson
1) Fiji/Jack
2)Luke/Mark
3) Aresenal/Tblock
4) Brad/Cpu lvl 8 (Donkey kong) =)

and that is my top pick of the week. GO! SPORT SELECT someone money match these matches.

p.s if DTP is going im gonna be sad cause i wanted to meet you

p.s.s have fun and i'll edit and i'll post more **** once i read more

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah jim you live close to. Come over some time.

And when I say sometime, I mean like, 3 weeks from now cause i'm mad busy and i have procrastination issues.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I think Brad, and the other Brad's (aka Calgary) are the only people who hate me on smashboards. Which is kinda funny...
Who's Brad?

And Brad's?

They both play high tier, female characters in Melee and they suck at using them. Get at me, kids.

/trashtalk =)

inb4moneymatchrequest
I wish Noobs would MM me.

4) Brad/Cpu lvl 8 (Donkey kong) =)
You're so cool. This makes me sad that I forgot about a bunch of the non-melee guys when I didn't seriously pick my predictions.

I will come to SK6...for
free
friendlies.
Okay guys, seriously, if I'm gonna put in so much effort to come to SK6, at least enter this ****. I want a good turnout, I'm losing over $150 to get to this.

(unless i win, which is why I care if you enter)

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
k got it,

BTW i just saw that post with the intense picture of kirby taking it like a champ from other kirbys +1 metaknight all i got to say is LhalphuLkh[o]pt3rz

p.s dtp where abouts do you live??

p.s.s victra it's WONG like your got the "wong" person kind of "wong". like wilsons enormous "wong", you got the "wong" number kinda of wong,

say it with me man,

"Wilsons Wong is weally long"

btw jack we still need to role reversal 1 v1

jack and the wiimotechuk vs wilson and the game cube controller??

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lmao xD

I live all the way out in Stony Plain. It's about 20 mins outside of Edmonton.

I hate it here ;__;
I dont think its even on any navigation systems =p. Btw call me Adam Victor (if Im guessing right =p), after all were all gonna be pals Saturday =D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
k got it,

BTW i just saw that post with the intense picture of kirby taking it like a champ from other kirbys +1 metaknight all i got to say is LhalphuLkh[o]pt3rz

p.s dtp where abouts do you live??

p.s.s victra it's WONG like your got the "wong" person kind of "wong". like wilsons enormous "wong", you got the "wong" number kinda of wong,

say it with me man,

"Wilsons Wong is weally long"

btw jack we still need to role reversal 1 v1

jack and the wiimotechuk vs wilson and the game cube controller??
Lol racial sterotypes made this really funny.

Top Bottom