• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
well considering the tournament takes a while to get going, thats fine by me.

I'm gonna say no for sid untill he says otherwise

aish

Smash Journeyman
You're gunna pay late fee ya know! It'll payfor the posters 8D (35 cents each) the school club w/e is supposed to be able to pay for it but my vice pres lost the receipt OTL..haha..xD

Also the Bytes cafeteria located in the NAIT HP building is open until 2 pm on saturday so people can get food there if they like

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
You're gunna pay late fee ya know! It'll payfor the posters 8D (35 cents each) the school club w/e is supposed to be able to pay for it but my vice pres lost the receipt OTL..haha..xD

Also the Bytes cafeteria located in the NAIT HP building is open until 2 pm on saturday so people can get food there if they like
wtf dan is gonna have to pay like 500$ by the time he gets to the next tournament man ur sytem doesnt work just lettin you know

T-block

B2B TST
i'll try my best to be there on time, but there's only so much i can do =\ i'll pay the late fee or w/e if i'm actually late... just don't start without me please

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Mike don't worry, I'll be with you, and I doubt Vania would start without me, after making me go through all this effort to just come.

edit: jack whats our teamname?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Luke sucks?

I think "____ sucks" is a really overused team name anyway. It's almost as generic as just listing each player's name. Ironically enough, all my team names have been either one or the other, so I guess that makes me a hypocrite.

Ignore me.
Maybe if I actually cared enough, I could come up with something original... >.>

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
K, I'm pretty sure, I don't wanna be a **** or anything but, my teamnames and tournament names are generally the most original out there, and even if they're not, the fact that they tend to change by the end of the match makes them special anyways.

No team will ever conquer Barbara Walter's Thanksgiving Special (Me and Dan in brawl back when I liked brawl)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
K, I'm pretty sure, I don't wanna be a **** or anything but, my teamnames and tournament names are generally the most original out there, and even if they're not, the fact that they tend to change by the end of the match makes them special anyways.

No team will ever conquer Barbara Walter's Thanksgiving Special (Me and Dan in brawl back when I liked brawl)
lol wasn't it The Barbara Walter Special?

edit: I just checked adat1 tio, it was The Barbara Walters Special

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
IT WAS THE THANKSGIVING SPECIAL I SWEAR TO GOD SOMEONE MUST'VE CHANGED IT.

Check the tape that we recorded on, cause it came from that.

edit: regardless, thats brawl top tier in teams, I don't think anyone could beat us.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol I recall it being thanksgiving. I think in the interest of space, we didn't put the whole thing in Tio.

I dunno, dan and jacks team name a while ago had me laughing so hard.

"Maybe it's Luke, Maybe it's maybelline" is just too good.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
No I mean me and Dan were literally the best from now.

We wouldn'tve lost to anyone even now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I would've if i had known about this sooner T_T

your house being like, RIGHT by the clareview lrt station is <3

Limeee

Smash Champion
k **** this is important sorry for double but its important
we have few setups right?

my friend can bring a tv but his wii does not have everything but he can bring a great small tv

would someone mind bringing a wii and wiimote?

if your lazy he can bring his own cords and everyhing but we just need a harddrive

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k vania, i can't make these. XD

Midterms and stuff T_T I hope thats understandable. Get mr. 4.0 to help or something XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
can i report you for massive johns!

dude i'm just ******* around thats a legit john
As my 6th grade teacher said, the only legit john is being (currently) crushed by a meteor (jk =p). I wanted to meet ya Vic DX.

Btw aish, I can (and will =p) bring my TV and Wii, not sure if you need em, but at the very least it cant hurt...well except my back DX (stupid tube TV's >_>)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
eff. Yeah, I'll stop by for a bit, since I can take the 130 from there straight to uni.

I'm going for dimsum first though

T_T Maik.

T-block

B2B TST
it's getting pretty silly vic =\

nice jarrett. so uhh...brad i guess decide who you wanna go with? i don't mind driving you, but jarrett probably has a better chance of getting you there before 12:30.

T-block

B2B TST
If it was melee, i would honestly have more incentive.
lol then why don't you just say that

all this "i'll come this time", "i come to brawl monthlies to chill with the people", "omg i'm definitely coming if _____ comes i haven't seen him in forever" is getting pretty old. it was funny for a while, but i really don't think anyone believes you anymore.

so spare us, k?

Top Bottom