• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Limeee

Smash Champion
oh is it? well in that case I think we'll be seeing burly MK placing once he starts attending.

Mike, no one knows how to do wrench equations.

no one. Not even Mike H. XD
are you talking about my brother? lurking is so hard these days when everyone uses such big words =(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k. totally not.

But don't worry, i am maaaaaadddd craving melee right now. Can't wait till monday =D you better come then mister.

Andrew's not coming up this weekend though :< My dad doesn't have time to drive up.

T-block

B2B TST
if smash isn't something to be giving thanks for, then i don't know what is

Victra said:
Can't wait till monday =D you better come then mister.
lol if this were three months ago this might have meant something. i actually have zero obligation to show... still not confirmed going yet actually

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Sorry I havent bothered showing for a while, work=a *****, Im flattered you think Im legit/good, probably still am, but since its my 1st tourney and Im still a smidge rusty, as well as me and Darren never teaming, who knows how well we'll do ^^; (I wish I still had my incredible cockyness but sadly thats dead =/). Still gonna do my best though, this scrubs looking to make an impact (O.-)b. At the very least, I want to knock Luke off down off his pedestal a little, I owe him that much >=D.

I forgot you wanted to meet me to Vic XD.

Thanksgiving was lame, the end.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I havent bothered showing for a while, work=a *****, Im flattered you think Im legit/good, probably still am, but since its my 1st tourney and Im still a smidge rusty, as well as me and Darren never teaming, who knows how well we'll do ^^; (I wish I still had my incredible cockyness but sadly thats dead =/). Still gonna do my best though, this scrubs looking to make an impact (O.-)b. At the very least, I want to knock Luke off down off his pedestal a little, I owe him that much >=D.

I forgot you wanted to meet me to Vic XD.

Thanksgiving was lame, the end.
So basiaclly you wanna do exactly what I did, except you actually play brawl.

Shouldn't be hard lol

Limeee

Smash Champion
oh wow, i recieved a minor warning from vic because i called brad ****sexual

victra either didn't understand or is being hypocritical.

honestly vic, i was just setting him up for him saying that again i can honestly not understand how that is minor flaming. then calling me out and being a "tier *****" and all that would be minor flaming

wtffffffff

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
it was just a little warning. It doesn't count for anything.

<3 u still

thx maiko for having my back

Top Bottom