• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADVANCED TECHNIQUE: AUTOLAND By Candy & Gonzo

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Fox turns sideways, but you keep going up. I ill get a replay up when I can, and a video up soon after. It seems to be useless, but if attempting to platform cancel fox's up+b messes with the animation, perhaps doing the same with other characters will have a more useful effect.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Show vid please. :D
I 2nd the vid request since I don't have a way to try it out myself right now
There is a video of the original technique in the first post.

Also snake can grenade platform cancel, he can C4 platform cancel, he can mine platform cancel, he can Usmash platform cancel. Smashville is an incredible stage for Snake IMO.

Also if ur really good with Fox or Falco u can do a laser platform cancel which has very little lag and then fall through the platform, quickly jump and platform cancel the laser again. Really difficult but technically possible

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I am in the process of moving and can't get a vid up right now, best I can do currently is a replay file, ill try to get that up tomorrow.

Top Bottom