• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Dojo (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
A haiku:

Lies and deception
Tangled in Spider-Man's web
Thealmightygoat​

TnadeN

Smash Cadet
What if it's true though... FRIKKING SPIDER-MAN in BRAWL?! well there goes all that you thought would surprise you in the future! Nothing beats Spider-man in Brawl!

3D King

Smash Journeyman
I thought the whole "Andabond" thing was neat. Then I read about Marth, and became sceptical and then the Meta Knight practically being killed off for the ending made me give up all belief. Finally I saw Spider-man...

TnadeN

Smash Cadet
thealmightygoat said:
Haha...just kidding.

But why in the world would I do that? Well, I realized there's no humor left in the Smash World. It's all about accusations of which person is fake and whatnot. So I decided, what if I shook things up? so no, that's not the real roster. I was just trying to lighten things up with Spider-Man I hope everyone walks away from this with a lighter attitude towards Smash. This is why I don't leak major info like this regularly. Everyone gets riled up and agitated. I hope this eases the wait for everyone

And please, please stop asking me about characters. I won't answer.

-thealmightygoat

So, anyways, who's ready for a major update tomorrow! You guys deserve it. Let's make this the official discussion board for it. I know I'm looking forward to posting it.
EHH LOL?...................

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
You know, something isn't right. He already posted a Friday "Update", In all likelihood he was hacked, what is being said goes against all the statements he has made in the past. This seems very likely that he was hacked.

Honestly I'm surprised that no one was considered that, perhaps people just want to see him fall if he is right.

EDIT: I just read the post above me, TheAlMightyGoat gets an Epic Win. I guess hes right, everyone has no humor, but to me, this was funny as all hell! It's fake, he posted it to spite everyone trying to get the Character Roster out of him, so he posted that to mock everyone trying to get it.

It was a joke everyone.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
A haiku:

Lies and deception
Tangled in Spider-Man's web
Thealmightygoat​
This poem is made of EPIC AND WIN.

@ TradeN

Are you STILL so enamored of this liar that you would even consider the possibility that a character like Spiderman could appear in Brawl? He's not even a video game character!

PEOPLE

The Almighty Goat is a liar and always was. It's time to wake up and accept reality. Regardless of how credible he seemed, he was a faker. Please let this speculation die.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can't see much use for this thread any more... not only is it his last update, but it's also a load of old rubbish as well. I'd be happy with that lineup, but I have a SLIGHT feeling that Spider-Man isn't actually going to be in Brawl.

EDIT: Woops, it looks like that roster was just an apparent joke on almightygoat's part... oh well, that's pretty much screwed his chances of anyone ever trusting him anyway.

ChrisZ

Smash Cadet
Spiderman?....Really ****ing Spiderman? Did this kid instantly transform into a five year old overnight?!

A credibility.....DEAD!

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
[Qoute=thealmightygoat]

Haha...just kidding.

But why in the world would I do that? Well, I realized there's no humor left in the Smash World. It's all about accusations of which person is fake and whatnot. So I decided, what if I shook things up? so no, that's not the real roster. I was just trying to lighten things up with Spider-Man I hope everyone walks away from this with a lighter attitude towards Smash. This is why I don't leak major info like this regularly. Everyone gets riled up and agitated. I hope this eases the wait for everyone

And please, please stop asking me about characters. I won't answer.

-thealmightygoat

So, anyways, who's ready for a major update tomorrow! You guys deserve it. Let's make this the official discussion board for it. I know I'm looking forward to posting it.
EHH LOL?...................[/QUOTE]

i'm sorry bud but i think you have failed...its obvious you don't know what brawl really is...your just making up a huge pile of bilge to lead us along until we find out for our selves what truly is brawl all about...so please just stop now..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Adder

Smash Apprentice
Really, the last post shouldn't effect whether you believe him or not. If he's telling the truth it was an abuse of power and sure, he's an idiot, but it has nothing to do with anything else. And should effect his credibility in no way.

If he isn't telling the truth then it was just another way to get an even bigger laugh off of the people who believe him.

jimbobhas

Smash Rookie
glad its fake, i reckon the roster should have about 50 characters. keep that roster but get rid of spidey put crash bandicoot, leon s. kennedy and a different playable pokemon

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wow.........

"oh noes, they're on to me. Here's the final update: Spiderman is in Brawl. Rememeber All I told you."

Now he registers on the UK Gamespot, which goes back to all those acusatons of him being form the UK and a 15 year old kid. He acts like a young kid anyway. Please close this down.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
EHH LOL?...................
i'm sorry bud but i think you have failed...its obvious you don't know what brawl really is...your just making up a huge pile of bilge to lead us along until we find out for our selves what truly is brawl all about...so please just stop now..:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

Its because everyone was trying to get a character roster out of him, so he posted that to spite all the people spamming him. Obviously Super Smash is more like a religion to a lot of people here, almost like the Sonic Zealots going rabid if you say ANYTHING bad about Sonic.

Calm down people, EVEN if you don't believe him, just laugh at what he says and then laugh at us when he get proven wrong. BUT UNTIL THEN stop ranting about it, its getting annoying and it makes you sound kind of ignorant.

If people keep ranting like this, the thread may be locked and then you can't rant about it and then your point of view will be void on this subject.

TnadeN

Smash Cadet
@ TradeN

Are you STILL so enamored of this liar that you would even consider the possibility that a character like Spiderman could appear in Brawl? He's not even a video game character!
1) It's TnadeN. If you're going to insult me please start with spelling my name right.
2) These rumors are nothing but rumors, everyone knows that (I hope...). But the point of us discussing these rumors are to argue over them right? Discuss what the game would be if they are true. So if I TRY to start a discussion while the rest of the board is going "LOSER, FAKE, LIAR" I believe that I'm on the right track.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Continuing to ask for a closing is spam.

He said he was lying which while it hurts his credibility (quite a bit) doesn't mean he can be completely debunked so the thread lives on.
He has been debunked. He said Charizard's Up B is Air Slash and it's been proven that whatever charizard's Up B is, it doesn't have the word "air" in it all.

spindash

Smash Ace
He has been debunked. He said Charizard's Up B is Air Slash and it's been proven that whatever charizard's Up B is, it doesn't have the word "air" in it all.
By the way, we thank you PLENTY for going through all that trouble of trying to translate the move. @_@ It's been bugging the heck out of me!

There's no more credit to this guy. It's one thing to leave with a bang and reveal you're a fraud. BUt to TRY and cover it up with "JUST KIDDING!" has destroyed him. Sorry, there is PLENTY of humor in the Smash World as it is, this guy just isn't helping.

To the guy who poked me for spamming, I apologize. This is just blasphemy in my eyes. Just... Really screwed up. There is no more credit here anymore.

This does need to be closed though.

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
There is something most of us can learn about this. Lets stop believing what people comes up with from a game that is about to come out in 2 more weeks now and wait until there are people that actually has the game to tell us everything.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
sad about his whole ideas basically being put down now. Who knows? He MAY still be right, but I lost faith after that little incident.

However, the Knight part made me fall for it. TOO original and creative, perhaps it's real? I hope so...or wish it was!

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Don't know about you guys, but that stunt makes it pretty hard to take him seriously from now on. He's got a lot of work cut out for him if he wants to become even remotely credible again.:ohwell:

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
This was the only prophet I was even semi-believing. I was getting more and more suspicious with his "corrections", but now he's just full of BS.

Spider-Man? No. Way. In. Hell. One of the very first things Sakurai said about 3rd parties was they must have originated in a video game. Spider-Man is a comic character, obviously. Its not WTF, its going directly against the one rule that Sakurai really sounded concrete on. And if they WERE going to add in a non-VG character, it would be something more popular than Spidey. I somehow doubt Spidey has much popularity in Japan. It'd be Naruto or something. Not that there's any chance of that.

His roster does sound like major win, and I may have still believed him if not for Spider-Man. There's such thing as too WTF.

Well this IS Sakurai and he is known for doing the most WTF things...so maybe he did add Spider-Man? Ya never know....Spider-Man could be in and Sakurai could've changed his mind about the "Originating from a video game"

We won't know if Spiderman is in or not until someone gets the entire roster!

Or if the story mode plays out that way hhmm... :O

Frogla

Smash Ace
Well this IS Sakurai and he is known for doing the most WTF things...so maybe he did add Spider-Man? Ya never know....Spider-Man could be in and Sakurai could've changed his mind about the "Originating from a video game"

We won't know if Spiderman is in or not until someone gets the entire roster!

Or if the story mode plays out that way hhmm... :O
but he's already confirmed it fake so no need to speculate.

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
His creativity in his fake story leads me to believe that his supposably true SSE leaks can be just as creative and fake. Unfortunate really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom