• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Dojo (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepe

Smash Lord
He corrected himself today...
Ooh... was it just right now? Because when I posted my message I was looking at his page and it didnt have that little correction section up...

Either way, sooner or later Charizard's Up B will be seen on his card, and if it isnt Air Slash... :laugh:

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
Because he got a word wrong in a move involving the word Air? I hardly see that as deconfirmation. For a non Pokemon fan (haven't been since Red/Blue/Yellow), the fact that he got a name wrong doesn't mean much to me.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Because he got a word wrong in a move involving the word Air? I hardly see that as deconfirmation. For a non Pokemon fan (haven't been since Red/Blue/Yellow), the fact that he got a name wrong doesn't mean much to me.
not he got the move wrong, the move has no part of air in it. Its not Air Slash, its not Air Cutter.

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
He corrected himself today...
That does not make him believable again. He stated one thing before to be true and now he corrects himself and he said that he will reveal a third party company in the game and a list of characters and one of them will be a playable character. But, he stated that he wouldn't reveal a new comer in his correction update.

I would say now he is caught. This guy is doing the exact opposite of the other people has done so far. He carefully plans his way to make all of this believable. He's not fooling me. I don't why this guy should be any different than the other so call prophets.

Percon

Smash Lord
He's corrected himself too many times already, AFTER having been pointed out by some other indiduals. He never puts anything in beforehand. For example, the translation of air slash/cutter IS confusing, so I'm sure he would have mentionned it beforehand. That's what I think, anyway...

WaterToFire

Smash Apprentice
I didn't say it did revalidate him; I'm still unsure of his crediblity. I'm also aware that I used two non-existent words in my last sentence.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
So a lot of people are just believing this guy just because he's making his posts sound a little more in depth. But that's it? And no, Nintendo wouldn't be supporting this guy, he's supposedly giving out more info than the Dojo which I think goes against that. He's just getting people hooked onto this every day by making it a daily thing instead of everything at once. I just find it not any more believable than anything else out there.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Than what is it?:ohwell:
A simple we dont know... It does look like this is the screen people are seeing a glimpse of the first two characters in Char's Up B though:

Char's card is the upper right hand one...

Shuma

Smash Hero
He first Said, that Charizard's up B is air slash, then someone told him it was cutter, now what? slash again?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
He first Said, that Charizard's up B is air slash, then someone told him it was cutter, now what? slash again?
Yeah that confused me too, and this slip up may prove that he's a fake. When providing information, you have to stay consistent. I can't believe 2nd Stamp decided to give him even more attention by allowing him to be on SmashDash.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Last Update (HUGE SPOILERS)

I have to make this quick.

I've been told that people are starting to find me out. People who don't want leaked info about their game. This will be the final update. Remember all that I've said, and I'm going to leak as much as I can. Somebody save this, as it's bound to be deleted soon after I post it.

The Roster (49 Characters not counting transformations):

-Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Geno, Paper Mario

-Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Young Link (Cel-Shaded),Midna and Wolf Link

-Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario

-Fox, Krystal, Wolf

-Samus/ZSS, Ridley, Dark Samus

-Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede

-Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong

-Lucas, Ness

-Ike, Micaiah, Sigurd

-Mr. Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Pit, Sukapon

-Wario, Captain Syrup

-Isaac, Felix

-Captain Olimar, Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Animal CrossingMain Character,Professor Kawashima, Andabond(WTF Character, an original Smash Bros. character)

-Snake, Sonic, Megaman, Spider-Man (3rd Party WTF, voted the best character in the game by my sources)

Status of the Cut Characters:

-Pichu is a Pokeball character.

-Dr. Mario is an Assist Trophy.

-Mewtwo is a minorboss in SSE.

-Falco appears in SSE to help Fox, but is not playable. He is an Assist Trophy. Assist Trophies are characters that were turned into trophies by the Subspace Army in Brawl. Freeing them results in them helping you on your journey. In SSE, you team up with several AT's, including Falco and Balloon Fighter.

-Roy is an Assist Trophy

-Marth is a hostage of the Ancient Minister in SSE andSigurd goes to rescue him, teams up with several characters in the process, then finds thathe has been made the Ancient Minister's Apprentice. They duel in one of the climaxes of SSE.

More Info:

-Andabond, the original character, is a legendary knight who vanquished the Ancient Minister long ago after his tyrannical rule over the world. He controlled order using two hands: the Master Hand, which maintained Law, and the Crazy Hand, which maintained Order. He became corrupt, so the brave knight Andabond fought all of them. He defeated them and saved the world, but in the process he became sealed as a trophy. Only the one meant to vanquish all evil can save him, and that hero is Meta Knight. He frees Andabond and defeats the Ancient Minister but becomes sealed in a trophy forever.

-Master Hand is controlling the Ancient Minister along with Crazy Hand.

-There are over 50 stages in the game.

-There are a total of 104 events in Single Player

-The last character unlocked is Spider-Man by beating SSE on the highest difficulty after beating it with all other characters. He steps in instead of Meta Knight in the final battle and you fight the final boss as him. Upon winning he is unlocked.

-The ship I referred to in a previous update was the Gangplank Galleon.

-The final boss is the Ancient Overlord (Ancient Minister with the two hands put together)

-The final boss in Classic Mode is a new original character.

Farewell,

thealmightygoat

Frogla

Smash Ace
Yeah that confused me too, and this slip up may prove that he's a fake. When providing information, you have to stay consistent. I can't believe 2nd Stamp decided to give him even more attention by allowing him to be on SmashDash.
2nd's a smart guy, im sure second is trying to see if he talks like a adult. Or if the 15 year old can be seen thru this guy. I wont be coy, 2nd's my man.

Frogla

Smash Ace
-The last character unlocked is Spider-Man by beating SSE on the highest difficulty after beating it with all other characters. He steps in instead of Meta Knight in the final battle and you fight the final boss as him. Upon winning he is unlocked.

Your an idiot!

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
2nd's a smart guy, im sure second is trying to see if he talks like a adult. Or if the 15 year old can be seen thru this guy. I wont be coy, 2nd's my man.
Yeah, that's what I actually realized after posting.

Your an idiot!
That took away ALL credibility right there. Spider-Man doesn't even meet the requirements necessary to make it into Smash. The game doesn't need a novelty character like him to be sold.

WiiPlaya77

Smash Cadet
yea....it took them 5 days to find him out...right, finally he just let it all out, almost as if on cue....

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
This was the only prophet I was even semi-believing. I was getting more and more suspicious with his "corrections", but now he's just full of BS.

Spider-Man? No. Way. In. Hell. One of the very first things Sakurai said about 3rd parties was they must have originated in a video game. Spider-Man is a comic character, obviously. Its not WTF, its going directly against the one rule that Sakurai really sounded concrete on. And if they WERE going to add in a non-VG character, it would be something more popular than Spidey. I somehow doubt Spidey has much popularity in Japan. It'd be Naruto or something. Not that there's any chance of that.

His roster does sound like major win, and I may have still believed him if not for Spider-Man. There's such thing as too WTF.

TnadeN

Smash Cadet
thealmightygoat said:
I have to make this quick.

I've been told that people are starting to find me out. People who don't want leaked info about their game. This will be the final update. Remember all that I've said, and I'm going to leak as much as I can. Somebody save this, as it's bound to be deleted soon after I post it.

The Roster (49 Characters not counting transformations):

-Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Geno, Paper Mario

-Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Young Link (Cel-Shaded),Midna and Wolf Link

-Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario

-Fox, Krystal, Wolf

-Samus/ZSS, Ridley, Dark Samus

-Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede

-Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong

-Lucas, Ness

-Ike, Micaiah, Sigurd

-Mr. Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Pit, Sukapon

-Wario, Captain Syrup

-Isaac, Felix

-Captain Olimar, Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Animal CrossingMain Character,Professor Kawashima, Andabond(WTF Character, an original Smash Bros. character)

-Snake, Sonic, Megaman, Spider-Man (3rd Party WTF, voted the best character in the game by my sources)

Status of the Cut Characters:

-Pichu is a Pokeball character.

-Dr. Mario is an Assist Trophy.

-Mewtwo is a minorboss in SSE.

-Falco appears in SSE to help Fox, but is not playable. He is an Assist Trophy. Assist Trophies are characters that were turned into trophies by the Subspace Army in Brawl. Freeing them results in them helping you on your journey. In SSE, you team up with several AT's, including Falco and Balloon Fighter.

-Roy is an Assist Trophy

-Marth is a hostage of the Ancient Minister in SSE andSigurd goes to rescue him, teams up with several characters in the process, then finds thathe has been made the Ancient Minister's Apprentice. They duel in one of the climaxes of SSE.

More Info:

-Andabond, the original character, is a legendary knight who vanquished the Ancient Minister long ago after his tyrannical rule over the world. He controlled order using two hands: the Master Hand, which maintained Law, and the Crazy Hand, which maintained Order. He became corrupt, so the brave knight Andabond fought all of them. He defeated them and saved the world, but in the process he became sealed as a trophy. Only the one meant to vanquish all evil can save him, and that hero is Meta Knight. He frees Andabond and defeats the Ancient Minister but becomes sealed in a trophy forever.

-Master Hand is controlling the Ancient Minister along with Crazy Hand.

-There are over 50 stages in the game.

-There are a total of 104 events in Single Player

-The ship I referred to in a previous update was the Gangplank Galleon.

-The final boss is the Ancient Overlord (Ancient Minister with the two hands put together)

-The final boss in Classic Mode is a new original character.

Farewell,

thealmightygoat.
wow.. that's... ok?

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Haha, HAHA. Spiderman + Original character = much laughs. Oooohhh that was rich. If this is true I think he deserves a medal for stringing everyone along and then being completely unbelievable.

Lots of the stuff sounded plausable, but Spiderman? Sure, he's been in a few NIntendo games, but...

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Believe me, how could someone that Brawl fanatic like me believe this? I have plans for the Almightygoat. Oh yes.

Hopefully I'll see you guys Sunday at the lauch of episode 9!

Frogla

Smash Ace
Now watch him tommorow.

"Oh that guy on smash boards, wasn't me. Im so mad i could give away a copy of the game! Oh sorry guys i diddn't tell you im Sakuria's wife. And i did him some favors to get the game."

spindash

Smash Ace
Shut this thread down.

There's no room for speculation of true liars. There's no such thing as a prophet. Only true leakers that supply PROOF.

From now on, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Shut it down.

jimbobhas

Smash Rookie
Spiderman? WTF?

i really believed this guy, but that has whipped the floor right from underneath my feat. All the other info seems credible but that isnt.

i think he went mad.

what if he's right though?

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
Darn it. It was well thought out but Spider-Man? It would be cool if he was in, but now I'm said this guy is a fake. I was hoping it was real. He did a good job though.
Though if he's right, oh dear lord this roster is awsome.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Wow. I can't believe this s***.
After trying so hard appear credible him with his low key, on-the-fence "updates", the almighty goat, dashes away any semblance of credibility he may have had with this nonsense.
This roster is utterly ridiculous (Spiderman ROFL), but it saddens me that it took something like this for everyone to believe that this guy was a faker all along.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
And so, in one fell swoop, the credibility of the AlmightyGoat has disappeared like a simple spring breeze.

And the Smash community was at ease once more. :laugh:

At least, until the next prophet leaker came and announced that Crash Bandicoot occupied Luigi's spot in Brawl, and that the Ancient Minister was actually Donald Duck.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I didn't say it was true, I actually got it off of his profile.
His name is actually on the bottom.:mad:
Oh my appoligies, i though that you were coming here in the pretense that you thought you were almight goat.

Her to settle things enjoy a magic muffin

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Crash Bandicoot occupies Luigi's spot in Brawl, and the Ancient Minister is actually Donald Duck.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
This guy just claimed that Spider-Man was in the game. Can we stop listening to him now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom