• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Fate: The New FE14 Protagonist Corrin for DLC! (Go all out in Voting!)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Looks great honestly. I remember seeing a collection of color palette images for Corrin somewher, but I don't remember where now. This Reminded me of that.
At least two people on the Fantendo community has Corrin on their fan rosters. You must be referring to Super 5mash Brothers 5 rendition (upper) or Smash V's version (http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Kamui_(Smash_V)).

Esknier

Smash Cadet
At least two people on the Fantendo community has Corrin on their fan rosters. You must be referring to Super 5mash Brothers 5 rendition (upper) or Smash V's version (http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Kamui_(Smash_V)).

Yes, this was exactly what I was thinking of. Thank you. Although, looking at it now, only Female Corrin's third recolor looks nice IMO; the others, especially for Male Corrin, look like they could be tweaked to look significantly better.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad

The purple-haired Corrin in Nohr clothing looks like an instant favorite color palette for me. I don't remember Camilla being tanned so is there another purple-haired character or it just a rendering error? Anyways, it's like interesting characters get represented with the best-looking color palettes in my opinion.

:4myfriends:: Black (Black Knight)
:4robinf:: Red (Anna)
:4lucina: Black (Tharja)
:4feroy:Dark purple? (Zephiel, but no favor for him)

Hoshido and Nohr

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The purple-haired Corrin in Nohr clothing looks like an instant favorite color palette for me. I don't remember Camilla being tanned so is there another purple-haired character or it just a rendering error? Anyways, it's like interesting characters get represented with the best-looking color palettes in my opinion.

The other purple haired character is the Dark Mage Nyx.
And let's not forget Marth with Roy's outfit.

Yeah, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's starting to notice this at all. Palutena managed to get many alts based on characters like Medusa, Viridi, and Phospora while Samus did have that MP2 Dark Samus skin.

I can easily imagine the Corrins having colors that reference the members of his family for their options. Camilla can be the purple (like the one you see above), Leon can be the yellow, Marx is the brown, Takumi for white, Elise for silver blonde, Sakura for pink, and Hinoka for red.

Last edited:

Saenen

Smash Rookie
The other purple haired character is the Dark Mage Nyx.
And let's not forget Marth with Roy's outfit.

Yeah, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's starting to notice this at all. Palutena managed to get many alts based on characters like Medusa, Viridi, and Phospora while Samus did have that MP2 Dark Samus skin.

I can easily imagine the Corrins having colors that reference the members of his family for their options. Camilla can be the purple (like the one you see above), Leon can be the yellow, Marx is the brown, Takumi for white, Elise for silver blonde, Sakura for pink, and Hinoka for red.
But what about Ryoma? :troll:

Edit: Should probably add that I support Corrin's inclusion 100% as well.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master

Hoshido and Nohr
Red and Purple symbols?

So Hoshido are the Autobots and Nohr are the Decepticons?

ALL HAIL MEGATRON OUR MULTI COLORED BEARDED LEADER!

...I'm sorry.

Edit: Because I liked Nohr to the Decepticons, I know which version I'm getting! CONQUEST B**CHES! I really, really wish they kept this on one cartridge because it's going to be laaaaaaame when you get to the cutscene where you get to choose which side you go but the game you picked picks the path for you. I want that tantalizing moment where you get to put a cursor over "Hoshido" or "Nohr" to completely change your game.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But what about Ryoma? :troll:

Edit: Should probably add that I support Corrin's inclusion 100% as well.
A Ryoma costume with red armor and brown hair would be fine, something goes for a themed Xander outfit (Though it would be practically the same thing with Leo).

Like with Lucina, there are so many potential pallet swaps that can be done for Corrin. It will be up to Sakurai to choose the best color options possible for him whenever he's confirmed (Hinoka and Leo colors please!).

Esknier

Smash Cadet
A Ryoma costume with red armor and brown hair would be fine, something goes for a themed Xander outfit (Though it would be practically the same thing with Leo).

Like with Lucina, there are so many potential pallet swaps that can be done for Corrin. It will be up to Sakurai to choose the best color options possible for him whenever he's confirmed (Hinoka and Leo colors please!).
Lucina had so many wonderful recolor options, was a shame she played only as an incredibly ineffective Marth. Corrin has so much potential, I hope the developers choose wisely with their selected colors. (P.S I would totally support a Leo recolor as well, although Marx is more likely.)

Esknier

Smash Cadet
Red and Purple symbols?

Edit: ....I know which version I'm getting! CONQUEST B**CHES! I really, really wish they kept this on one cartridge because it's going to be laaaaaaame when you get to the cutscene where you get to choose which side you go but the game you picked picks the path for you. I want that tantalizing moment where you get to put a cursor over "Hoshido" or "Nohr" to completely change your game.
Does anyone here support Hoshido? Because I most certainly don't. All hail Nohr! I do honestly agree that the multi-cartraige thing is going to be rather frustrating when the time comes to finally play Fates. Although Dangerarron, you can download the other version which you are not playing through the E-Shop for a very high discount when compared to the retail version, and you can even purchase a third path allowing you to take neither side in the Nohr-Hoshido conflict. Just something to think about.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Does anyone here support Hoshido? Because I most certainly don't. All hail Nohr! I do honestly agree that the multi-cartraige thing is going to be rather frustrating when the time comes to finally play Fates. Although Dangerarron, you can download the other version which you are not playing through the E-Shop for a very high discount when compared to the retail version, and you can even purchase a third path allowing you to take neither side in the Nohr-Hoshido conflict. Just something to think about.
If that's the case that's what I plan on doing. I just want you to be able to pick which faction, or neither, in that particular instance. Rather than say download all the DLC paths and pick which faction you want when you first start the game.

Also, I think a lot of people vote Nohr because it's different. It's almost like picking the "darker" faction, mostly because Hoshido feels like a bunch of expies of Awakening, so Nohr is likely to feel more fresh. Plus, you choose either "people you were born too but never knew" or "people you were adopted by but were raised with", and at least for me, the Nohrian noble family would feel more like family than the Hoshido one. Personally I'm interested to see what the third path actually IS so I don't feel obligated to choose either side.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
For me, choosing between Nohr and Hoshido is as simple as choosing between Western and Eastern weapons and armors Knowing about the characters on each side helps, too. Argh, Rinkah, the closest thing to a female barbarian, is on the Hoshido side!) I don't know about this "dark" theme people are talking about but it doesn't really appeal to me.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I'm a little late, but I think both genders should be the same character just like how Robin's genders are the same character. It's bad enough that Fire Emblem has taken over Kid Icarus in the "BIAS SOCCER GUY IS BIASED" camp, but to have one character take up two slots for a franchise that people are screaming "TOO MANY REPS IN THE HOUSE OF SMASH REPRESENTATIVES!" would only fan the flames even more.

That said, I would like if Mamui had Hoshido colors and Femui had Nohr colors as a nod to the cover art.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
For me, choosing between Nohr and Hoshido is as simple as choosing between Western and Eastern weapons and armors Knowing about the characters on each side helps, too. Argh, Rinkah, the closest thing to a female barbarian, is on the Hoshido side!) I don't know about this "dark" theme people are talking about but it doesn't really appeal to me.

You mean this chick? This character is the only thing that makes me want to go Hoshido. I love her design to pieces.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And I forgot another downside of going for Nohr, there are too many mounted units. While we all get that Nohr is supposed to be European influences, the fact that there is little diversity with so many horse ridden units makes less impressive in comparison to Hoshido. But that still doesn't mean that I'm going for it since the game is the less casual version.

Esknier

Smash Cadet

You mean this chick? This character is the only thing that makes me want to go Hoshido. I love her design to pieces.
She is honestly really cool, kinda tempts me to go Hoshido as well. I'll probably just download both of the versions and do two playthroughs. Will be different stories anyway.

Esknier

Smash Cadet
And I forgot another downside of going for Nohr, there are too many mounted units. While we all get that Nohr is supposed to be European influences, the fact that there is little diversity with so many horse ridden units makes less impressive in comparison to Hoshido. But that still doesn't mean that I'm going for it since the game is the less casual version.
That's honestly a fair point, it makes little sense that Nohr has so many mounted units, and that Hoshido has absolutely none. Giving say the "Paladin" class to Hoshido and a default horse unit (would have to rename it), letting the Nohr keep "Great Knight" class, and then creating one additional advanced class for each side that promotes from default horse unit , would have been a good way to avoid that. I suppose you could argue that the Hoshido have Pegesus units as mounted units, but wyverns and horses tend to be far more efficient, unless you're up against battlemages. Nohrian units also tend to have very strange reclassing options as well, but that's another subject altogether. I just enjoy the Nohr characters more than the Hoshido (save for Rinkah.)

Saenen

Smash Rookie
That's honestly a fair point, it makes little sense that Nohr has so many mounted units, and that Hoshido has absolutely none. Giving say the "Paladin" class to Hoshido and a default horse unit (would have to rename it), letting the Nohr keep "Great Knight" class, and then creating one additional advanced class for each side that promotes from default horse unit , would have been a good way to avoid that. I suppose you could argue that the Hoshido have Pegesus units as mounted units, but wyverns and horses tend to be far more efficient, unless you're up against battlemages. Nohrian units also tend to have very strange reclassing options as well, but that's another subject altogether. I just enjoy the Nohr characters more than the Hoshido (save for Rinkah.)
I just wish Rinkah actually had good stats. It's really a shame that, at least as far as I understand, her growth rates are really bad. Still an amazing design though. However, I would have to say I prefer Hoshido, if only because of their designs. I like their outfits more, and with my lack of insight on the actual personalities of the Fates characters, that is enough cause to swing me in favor of Hoshido (also I love Pegasus units). I still like Nohr Aqua more though.

Edit: Also meant to add that I feel like Hinoka and Sakura would be made into one alt due to similar color schemes, and Leo and Xander could also be done the same way.

Last edited:

Esknier

Smash Cadet
I just wish Rinkah actually had good stats. It's really a shame that, at least as far as I understand, her growth rates are really bad. Still an amazing design though. However, I would have to say I prefer Hoshido, if only because of their designs. I like their outfits more, and with my lack of insight on the actual personalities of the Fates characters, that is enough cause to swing me in favor of Hoshido (also I love Pegasus units). I still like Nohr Aqua more though.

Edit: Also meant to add that I feel like Hinoka and Sakura would be made into one alt due to similar color schemes, and Leo and Xander could also be done the same way.
That is unfortunate. Do you know what she can reclass into? Hoshido does have some great new classes that look really interesting, like the Weapon Master and Puppeteer. (And Nohr Aqua ftw, like my avatar.)

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Which side gets wyverns? I need my token Wyvern Lord. I made Robin one in my first Awakening play through and he could basically eat an entire army on his own. Not even the archers stood a chance. Not even the archers. Probably not going to change Corrin's class, because to my understanding, Man-Corrin is the first male Manakete we will have, and the protagonist to boot. I'd like Corrin more if he wasn't such a dorky little shrimp.

*8 hours later*

*returns after work to find this post saved and unfinished, decided to do a quick search for Corrin customization, is pleased there is at least a grown man body type*

So I found this character creator made from assets of the japanese version and I took a shot at Corrin. I dislike Corrin a lot less now, here's my take:

I sorta based the look off this guy right here:

Tried to base him off Logan from Fable 3. If you're going to be a Dark Prince you might as well do it with style. Calm, collected, calculating, cold to a fault. That's what I'd pick if you could actually change Corrin's dialogue which you can't (or at least I don't think you can). I like the design I have above, makes him look like he's worthy to actually lead something. It's a shame I couldn't give the older Corrin darker eyes or a beard. I'd even take a chin strap. Come'on FE. Men gotta be men. This'll do perfectly fine though.

Edit: http://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/ link to the FE Fates chargen. It's not a download. Kudos to the one who created this.

I also made his hair black, because I think it looks more sinister and contrasts with his red eyes...and

His mom's hair is black, so I felt it unfitting to have white/blonde hair

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Which side gets wyverns? I need my token Wyvern Lord. I made Robin one in my first Awakening play through and he could basically eat an entire army on his own. Not even the archers stood a chance. Not even the archers. Probably not going to change Corrin's class, because to my understanding, Man-Corrin is the first male Manakete we will have, and the protagonist to boot. I'd like Corrin more if he wasn't such a dorky little shrimp.

*8 hours later*

*returns after work to find this post saved and unfinished, decided to do a quick search for Corrin customization, is pleased there is at least a grown man body type*

So I found this character creator made from assets of the japanese version and I took a shot at Corrin. I dislike Corrin a lot less now, here's my take:

Tried to base him off Logan from Fable 3. If you're going to be a Dark Prince you might as well do it with style. Calm, collected, calculating, cold to a fault. That's what I'd pick if you could actually change Corrin's dialogue which you can't (or at least I don't think you can). I like the design I have above, makes him look like he's worthy to actually lead something. It's a shame I couldn't give the older Corrin darker eyes or a beard. I'd even take a chin strap. Come'on FE. Men gotta be men. This'll do perfectly fine though.

Edit: http://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/ link to the FE Fates chargen. It's not a download. Kudos to the one who created this.

I also made his hair black, because I think it looks more sinister and contrasts with his red eyes...and

I guess this calls for a rather appropriate song to fit that design.

"Now you're a man! Man! A man man man! Now you're a man! Man! A many many man! Man man man! Man! You are now a man! You're a maaaaaaan! Now you're man!"

Can't post the original song since it's NSFW.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I guess this calls for a rather appropriate song to fit that design.

"Now you're a man! Man! A man man man! Now you're a man! Man! A many many man! Man man man! Man! You are now a man! You're a maaaaaaan! Now you're man!"

Can't post the original song since it's NSFW.
Looking back, I'm actually -quite- pleased with this Corrin design and I can't wait to use it in Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (and Birthright and whatever the 3rd path will be called). Instead of giving him a different name I might just call him Corrin.

(my first runthrough of Awakening, I renamed Robin as I usually do in RPGs that let me, I just used my name. On my second run through Awakening, one I hope I actually finish, I'll reuse Robin because that's how Smash refers to him, even if I change his looks but I'll probably keep his white hair, just have it slicked back)

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Oh, no love for the Hoshido route? It's not the cakewalk/candy land it's advertised as. Then again, I'm playing on Hard/Casual. ( I no longer have the patience and time to reset) Anyway, the alts based on the royal siblings is a cool idea. As for Rinkah, her strength rate is low and her defense is VERY good. In a way, she's the opposite of the normal Fighter class characters.

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Nohr getting mounted classes makes sense to me. Mounted units generally tend to be the best units (FE7 Marcus, FE8 Seth, FE9 Titania, FE10 Haar) and the game with the higher difficulty should still be difficult while incorporating the best units.

That and Hoshido gets the benefit of S-Rank Swords, S-Rank Lances, S-Rank Bows, S-Rank Shurikens.

Hoshido characters has some wonky growths. Besides Rinkah and her low strength and high defense, Saizou, Hinata, and Orochi are respectively a ninja, a samurai, and a mage. All three of them have low speed growths and their class growths are what's saving them from having abysmal speed growths.
Tsubaki is a Pegasus Knight with high HP and high defense, but bad strength and speed growths. Asama, a healer, has a high strength growth and a low magic growth.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Hoshido characters has some wonky growths. Besides Rinkah and her low strength and high defense, Saizou, Hinata, and Orochi are respectively a ninja, a samurai, and a mage. All three of them have low speed growths and their class growths are what's saving them from having abysmal speed growths.
Tsubaki is a Pegasus Knight with high HP and high defense, but bad strength and speed growths. Asama, a healer, has a high strength growth and a low magic growth.
Well, in Asama's case, his high strength comes in handy when he promotes to Mountain Priest. How about Kagerou? She's a ninja but she's horribly slow and I've been seeing mixed reactions from Setsuna, mine is surprisingly good. Anyway, the wonkiness makes Parallel Seals and Buddy Seals VERY useful.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but could Corrin's final smash be turning into a Manakete?
Oh I'm sure most people would think that the dragon deer thingy that Corrin turns into in Fates will be his Final Smash, considering it's a large (no pun intended) part of his character that wouldn't work anywhere else in his standard moveset. Either give it some moves to run around with or just go all Dark Beast Ganon and pull off a single attack.

That dragon from reminds me of Dialga but skinnier and more deer like.

Corrin time lord pokemon confirmed?

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Oh I'm sure most people would think that the dragon deer thingy that Corrin turns into in Fates will be his Final Smash, considering it's a large (no pun intended) part of his character that wouldn't work anywhere else in his standard moveset. Either give it some moves to run around with or just go all Dark Beast Ganon and pull off a single attack.

He also sort of looked like Xerneas. If indeed he transforms, the attacks should be cinematic, automatic or manual? Cinematic in that it is shown how Corrin attacks the enemies, automatic in that no cinematic but Corrin itself attacks others like by detecting them and manual in that you control the Manakete form.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
The Manakete form is, in my opinion, pretty awkward and over designed and I have a hard time visualizing it moving around your typical Smash stage. Seems like something that would be cinematic. It would probably do whatever attack the Manakete form does in Fates and just cover a large area of the stage to scoop up and launch enemies in Smash.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
I've read about something like that and I don't like mounts, but as long as the main characters don't use mounts(I think?), I'd let it slide. I tried out the Kamui Customizer app.

It looks like all the hairstyles are based on royalty/nobility. :(
No shonen, spiky hair options that are pretty much saying "I don't give a fudge" or facial hair here. No mohawks, goofy, or shaven hair. Guess Corrin has to look clean while living with the Nohr's royal family. I'd go with default w/ mature build for female Corrin if I ever care to play the female avatar in this type of game.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I've read about something like that and I don't like mounts, but as long as the main characters don't use mounts(I think?), I'd let it slide. I tried out the Kamui Customizer app.

No shonen, spiky hair options that are pretty much saying "I don't give a fudge" or facial hair here. No mohawks, goofy, or shaven hair. Guess Corrin has to look clean while living with the Nohr's royal family. I'd go with default w/ mature build for female Corrin if I ever care to play the female avatar in this type of game.
Yeah, it seems like beards aren't a thing if you aren't the king of Nohr. Maybe when Corrin becomes king he can grow a beard.

Also that family picture, Garen's face reminds me of Cranky Kong.

Cranky Kong King of Nohr!

Esknier

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I was on a roadtrip, been forever since I could catch up on all these comments.

*8 hours later*

Wyverns, and all Wyvern based units are exclusive to Nohr, and Pegasus based units are exclusive to Nohr. If I understand the direction you're going with for your avatar in this game, you may want to consider the "Revenant Knight" class, which is more or less, a Wyvern rider on an undead Wyvern who can wield magic tomes in addition to axes. It's about as wonderful and awesome as it sounds. (Especially the skills you can unlock through it, "Deadly Breath" which removes 20% damage to your opponents health when you initiate an attack, and "Overbearing" which gives huge combat bonuses when you fight lesser beings without a mount to save them from their fate.)

How did you save your Corrin design from that site btw? I had found it before, but could not manage to save the image of my creation. Would love to post it here if I could figure it out. (Maybe because I'm not using an actual computer I can't do it, but idk.)

That was actually my first thought when I saw Corrin's dragon form. Glad it wasn't just me.

My sympathies for the lack of available beards gentlemen, I actually thought they were going to include that feature considering you can add different hair clips/things to your hair if you choose to play female Corrin. To be fair though, it would look extremely strange if your character had facial hair when your older brother doesn't, and/or your character looks older than him.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Sorry, I was on a roadtrip, been forever since I could catch up on all these comments.

Wyverns, and all Wyvern based units are exclusive to Nohr, and Pegasus based units are exclusive to Nohr. If I understand the direction you're going with for your avatar in this game, you may want to consider the "Revenant Knight" class, which is more or less, a Wyvern rider on an undead Wyvern who can wield magic tomes in addition to axes. It's about as wonderful and awesome as it sounds. (Especially the skills you can unlock through it, "Deadly Breath" which removes 20% damage to your opponents health when you initiate an attack, and "Overbearing" which gives huge combat bonuses when you fight lesser beings without a mount to save them from their fate.)

How did you save your Corrin design from that site btw? I had found it before, but could not manage to save the image of my creation. Would love to post it here if I could figure it out. (Maybe because I'm not using an actual computer I can't do it, but idk.)

That was actually my first thought when I saw Corrin's dragon form. Glad it wasn't just me.

My sympathies for the lack of available beards gentlemen, I actually thought they were going to include that feature considering you can add different hair clips/things to your hair if you choose to play female Corrin. To be fair though, it would look extremely strange if your character had facial hair when your older brother doesn't, and/or your character looks older than him.
Wyverns exclusive to Nohr?

NOHR IT IS THEN! Without a single doubt in the world. SCREW HOSHIDO! I won't even buy that path!

Loyalty! Conquest! And WYVERNS!

I just used Google Chrome on that chargen site and then right clicked the portrait and saved the image. (And I imagine you typoed and meant Pegasus units are exclusive to Hoshido)

Sounds like my dotting big sis with the boob seat belt is also a Revenant Knight, who will likely be my "Frederick" of my starting army and likely a mainstay. I'd turn Corrin into one ASAP if he wasn't already a Dark Prince (who can TURN INTO a Dragon).

Edit: Yeah, a little sad with lack of beards, but I got mine looking as old as I could. Probably early 20s instead of mid Teens.

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Well, in Asama's case, his high strength comes in handy when he promotes to Mountain Priest. How about Kagerou? She's a ninja but she's horribly slow and I've been seeing mixed reactions from Setsuna, mine is surprisingly good. Anyway, the wonkiness makes Parallel Seals and Buddy Seals VERY useful.
Kagerou is definitely not designed to be a slow character. I think the RNG was not on your side with Kagerou. She has a 50% SPD growth added with her ninja class growths for a 70% SPD growth. Kamui in their White Blood promotion with a speed asset can only tie that and Dark Blood Kamui just barely beats it at 75%.

Esknier

Smash Cadet
Wyverns exclusive to Nohr?

NOHR IT IS THEN! Without a single doubt in the world. SCREW HOSHIDO! I won't even buy that path!

Loyalty! Conquest! And WYVERNS!

I just used Google Chrome on that chargen site and then right clicked the portrait and saved the image. (And I imagine you typoed and meant Pegasus units are exclusive to Hoshido)

Sounds like my dotting big sis with the boob seat belt is also a Revenant Knight, who will likely be my "Frederick" of my starting army and likely a mainstay. I'd turn Corrin into one ASAP if he wasn't already a Dark Prince (who can TURN INTO a Dragon).

Edit: Yeah, a little sad with lack of beards, but I got mine looking as old as I could. Probably early 20s instead of mid Teens.
Yes, I'm sorry, that was what I meant (as in Pegasus for Hoshido, though I am sorry about the lack of beards too). Was trying to edit it, but the internet in this hotel is an off and on affair. I'll try the "Corrin Customizer" again in a bit when more people leave here to go do things, so that hopefully the internet will be more responsive.

Does anyone know how Corrin can select his/her reclass option(s) in the game? I'm aware of Buddy Seals and Marriage Seals, but I would also assume Corrin has the ability to reclass into at least one other class with the consumption of just Parallel Seals. I was just thinking about it because if you could choose your reclass option, you may be able to use Wyvern Knights as a reclass option even if you selected Hoshido.

On the subject of Camilia (I assume that's who you're referring to), she seems like a very powerful unit, although you should probably keep in mind that her reclass option is a Dark Mage (like half of all Nohr units) which might not be the best fit. You could use a buddy seal or marriage seal to get the "Fighter" class in her repitoire to unlock the "Berserker" class to get Axefaire, then switch her back to Revenant knight to serve as a mixed sweeper to crush all opposition. If you select the third path, you might even be able to use a Marriage Seal or Buddy Seal to unlock bizarre setups she was never really intended to have access to. For instance, she could somehow gain the Bowman or Pegasus Warrior class, then promote into Golden Kite Warrior to gain the "Soar" skill (boosts evade by 30 against other airborne units) to serve as the ultimate anti-air unit when switched back to the Revenant Knight or Wyvern Lord class, or you could take "Swallow Strike" from the Falcon Knight tree (negates magic damage by a significant amount when you initiate an attack) to go toe to toe with mages. Granted, I don't even know how she stays airborne on that Wyvern with her cup size (breasts are heavier than most people think) and an apparent lack of handholds on the Wyvern, but that's her problem, not mine.

Edit: I tried the Corrin Customizer again, and got something I liked, but I won't be able to upload it to this site until I reach a computer, which will be about Monday. Will try to post my result then.

Last edited:

Esknier

Smash Cadet

If you're playing Nohr, all of the royal family starts on a mount actually; Camilia on her undead Wyvern, Leon on a horse, Xander on an armored horse, and Elise on a pony. I believe none of the Hoshidian royalty start on mounts (Hoshido basically doesn't have any) but I could be wrong.
Female Corrin had some spiky and strange haircuts (although mostly royal ones like Male Corrin.)

Esknier

Smash Cadet
He also sort of looked like Xerneas. If indeed he transforms, the attacks should be cinematic, automatic or manual? Cinematic in that it is shown how Corrin attacks the enemies, automatic in that no cinematic but Corrin itself attacks others like by detecting them and manual in that you control the Manakete form.

Hmm...you actually just gave me an idea. Perhaps Corrin could have a "meter" in a somewhat similar fashion to Little Mac with his K.O. punch. The meter would build over the duration of the fight, and when it is complete, Corrin would morph into a dragon form temporarily. While in dragon form, Corrin could run especially fast, and have an extremely high K.O. potential. To counteract this, Corrin's default form would be rather difficult to kill with, and would instead have a very solid neutral game. Thus, Corrin's gameplan in the fight would be to steadily gain ground in the neutral game with solid damage and combo setups but low killing power, and then simply go berserk in dragon form to finish opponents. Maybe Corrin could even have two final smashes depending on the form she/he is currently in. In human form, his/her smash could be a joint attack with all the siblings of both royal houses, similar to Robin and Chrom's double attack, and his/her dragon form it could be more like Ganondorf's final smash.

(P.S. Is there a thread for Sophitia in smash? I would definitely support it with you.)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hmm...you actually just gave me an idea. Perhaps Corrin could have a "meter" in a somewhat similar fashion to Little Mac with his K.O. punch. The meter would build over the duration of the fight, and when it is complete, Corrin would morph into a dragon form temporarily. While in dragon form, Corrin could run especially fast, and have an extremely high K.O. potential. To counteract this, Corrin's default form would be rather difficult to kill with, and would instead have a very solid neutral game. Thus, Corrin's gameplan in the fight would be to steadily gain ground in the neutral game with solid damage and combo setups but low killing power, and then simply go berserk in dragon form to finish opponents. Maybe Corrin could even have two final smashes depending on the form she/he is currently in. In human form, his/her smash could be a joint attack with all the siblings of both royal houses, similar to Robin and Chrom's double attack, and his/her dragon form it could be more like Ganondorf's final smash.

(P.S. Is there a thread for Sophitia in smash? I would definitely support it with you.)
Here it is, if this is what you're looking for.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...er-die-sophitia-for-future-dlc-thread.397267/

Top Bottom