• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

null55

Smash Master
SHUT THE **** UP MIKE. **** YOU.

EDIT: I actually don't think what was occurring when Omni made that comment was so wrong/inappropriate ... but yeah, the shiz going on now is just plain homo.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
No part of the fees will go to cover the expense of paying for setups. If don't wanna pay then bringing a setup will get you out of it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
ah how cute. Did I upset you little Dark Hart?
For a minute, until realized you were wrong and then I just laughed and said to my roommate, "this guy think he's funny." But, whatever helps you sleep at night, Bill. And thanks for calling me cute; it's a really confidence booster after what you put me through.

THO

Smash Apprentice
why is Smith the most mature one to post in the past 25 pages. He's so good. He knows who's been naughty and nice, he knows who is gonna get banned and he knows who go pranked. Why is this 8 year old so ****in baller.
Smith, if you were a man, i'd make love to you.

Also, that picture is good.

And guys, it is just a video game, you all have other things to get good at in your lives. In ten years none of you will give a **** whats going down right now. Also, in ten years metaknight will have sucked my **** so many times it won't be funny, that clown can suck so hard.

But yeah, don't forget that we are actually a really tight community, I personally love competing and I play these games to compete (hence competitive smasher) I don't play to win locals (even though its nice to get a few bucks to buy food for the next week) but I play to try to get to the top level (which sadly hasn't happened, i'm such a nub) and win nation events.

But yes, I don't even play brawl, but I show up and chill with all the bros and ****. Its good ****ing fun. There is so much love going on between each branch of NC and when we all meet up its fan ****ing tastic.

So, cut all this **** out, your being *****es. This tournament is a test to see if banning metaknight at one tourney can have an effect on a national community. Its not a bad idea, just maybe not a good one, i don't know.

But either way, love to all

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
why is Smith the most mature one to post in the past 25 pages. He's so good. He knows who's been naughty and nice, he knows who is gonna get banned and he knows who go pranked. Why is this 8 year old so ****in baller.
Smith, if you were a man, i'd make love to you.
I don't let Smith's age stop me from making love.

THO

Smash Apprentice
nice,
and cris, seriously what do i have to do to get you to suck my ****
think about it.
there is a price

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i agree with this statement
Loooool come on now Alex.

Have you read more than one extra page of this thread?

Anyway, most of the discussion really hasn't been that bad. You guys always start to post this "get over it!" stuff at the same time. You know I get the message after the first one or two.

THO

Smash Apprentice
And ace, i have no car, and no love.
I'm soooo sad.
But I would like to see you at the drinking melee thingy. If you don't mind, my good sir.

I have a violent hard on for Karn.

lord karn

Smash Master
nah dog, it's not free

I have to be delicious enough that pp. .. Wants to team with me?

something like that

Top Bottom