• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Turns out I might possibly have a decent size TV coming in soon, so yay for that. :D
Extra setups are always legit.

Moon, just hit me up with a text or PM or post on the thread or whatevs. I always check my stuff, so just let me know when you can smash and I'll make the arrangements.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yes, Jim. Yes, you can.

What day? Would you guys be up for another Friday night pre-tournament smashfest livestream? Boy, that's a mouthful, lol.

DRGN

Technowizard
Yes, Jim. Yes, you can.

What day? Would you guys be up for another Friday night pre-tournament smashfest livestream? Boy, that's a mouthful, lol.
I would.

Hey, Jesse, if you decide to go I could even go down toward Folsom so you wouldn't have to deviate far to pick me up. :p

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Sweeeeet.

The only thing I would need to ask is that someone bring an extra Gamecube/Wii as I only have one in my possession.
Also, people can sleep over again, if you need to/want to. We still have plenty of space here, so we should be able to accommodate people accordingly. :)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
It's okay, Andre.

Sorry to say this guys, but I'm probably going to have to delay the tournament until mid-late April. I don't feel like we've promoted it enough and the owner and I will be working to try and get the word out a little better. Plus, the deadline for this Saturday was putting some stress on me, so a delay is more than likely to happen. Sorry. :(

:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Haha, Andre. =)

So yeah, probably gonna be delayed. I have to talk to my co-host about all the details, but I thought I'd let you guys know ahead of time. BUT. If it is delayed (which it most likely will be), we will try our best to get it promoted as best we can.

EDIT: Yes, we will be delaying the tournament until the 21st or 28th of April. Most likely the 21st. So all those who couldn't make Saturday, you got lucky, lol.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Send him a pm. He lives in Elk grove too. Warning though, he's not good or cool at ALL. Lol.

Also Wolfy I feel like right now you're undergoing what I like to call a "smash metamorphosis'. I can really tell how much better you've gotten since I've first played you (you're a lot faster now for sho). Once all those ideas in your head match what's going on with your controller, after it's broken in of course, it'll be a real sight to, like, see, or play against, or something.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Okey dokey, then.

Thanks, Moon. =)
I've definitely felt more confident in my playing recently. I'm still a little scatter brained, but with more techskill practice to cut down on errors and friendlies practice and all that cool stuff, I think I'll probably be able to do it soon. It's just a matter of connecting the dots, really. I'm experimenting a lot with things, so that's been helping to cut out the fat in my playstyle and help digest the mental game a little more easily.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Shoot me a pm with your addy wolfy. Maybe we can play a little tomr Lol. I didnt know you lived in eg too.

Does fuhnky/christian still play?? Havent seen him post here in a while.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I actually live in Galt, which is like... 15 minutes-ish south from EG.

Fuhnky still plays. He's just been infatuated with his new computer lately and playing WoW (I'm guessing, lol). I need to hit him up again some time for some more after-school practice...

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Thanks for coming over today, Sunny. =)

Sorry if I was super bad, LOL. But I did learn more stuff and it was mad fun playing you.
GG's, man.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol it's a learning experience. Everytime I play new people I get super nervous, too, so that doesn't really help me a whole lot... :S

But at least I did learn today that I am really good at pivot stuff, lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
The name entry glitch is super legit. I use it all the time!

And I actually found that video when I was starting out and all the stuff in there really helped.

SadPanda

Smash Cadet
I would just edit my post, but I like taking up space.
Myself and a friend are looking to hit up these upcoming local tournaments and I could really use some practice to get back into the game. Played back in the day and not so much the last couple years, but wanna try against some new people. I can travel and I'm free all this week and weekend. Pm me or respond here. :)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
SadPanda, how far are you in relation to Sac/Elk Grove? Unfortunately, I don't think I can travel this weekend, but I'd have to double check. I'm free all week though, because of spring break.

SadPanda

Smash Cadet
I'm in Lincoln, not too far away. Like I said I'm able, and willing, to travel to smash it up and get some practice in. Also to see how I'd manage against people at this moment. Plus, playing new people is always more fun, especially considering everyone else quit. :o

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
you can come over to my apartment at any time after 4

also on weekends

i posted my address earlier in this thread

call me up though to make sure i'm there

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Everyone else in your area quit? Man, that sucks... :(

I'm always willing to host at my place, but I live quite a ways a way from you. Jim (chenjesu) lives in South Sac. DRGN lives in Rancho, so if he's free, you could probably hit him up for some smash.

As for this week/weekend, I dunno what's going on on my end, exactly. But I am willing to host like, all the time, so yeah.

Top Bottom