• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nk is not that good :troll:

finally watched the tag videos of me

catnip is better than dp at fighting ic's LOL

i won't lose next time, though

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Fuhnky PLEASE go to DRGNS tomorrow. I HAVE TO PLAY YOU. I'm loving these videos of you and wolfy.

Wolfy we also need to play soon. I have so much to tell you from watching these matches! Loving your dedication right now. I already see that improvement!

Oh and Jim I can't wait to get my gloves back! Lol.

DRGN

Technowizard
Hey Moon, D.P. wants to play with us but says he doesn't have a ride to my place. Do you want to go there tomorrow instead? I can easily get there myself, but if we smash there I'd need a ride home later or else I'd have to leave pretty early (to make the bus/lightrail).

If you guys really want to just go to my place that would still work though. Just gotta let me know.

Yeah, Chok, Catnip surprised me last TAG. He played reaally well, and I was surprised he went Falco against you. I know how much of a slippery slope it can be in that match-up, plus you just beat Mike! I thought he'd go Marth. Definitely some intense *** matches!

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Thanks for the words of praise, Moon. :bee: I should be free pretty much all of these weekends coming up, so maybe we could play then.

Also, wait, people are playing tomorrow? At what times? I wouldn't mind showing up seeing as my Wednesdays are always free. We are talking about Wednesday, right? :o

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Tomorrow = today, unfortunately...

DRGN did DP move? I don't want to drive all the way to fruitridge lol. I'd prefer your place if that's ok.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Nooooooooooo... D: And I was so psyched... Stupid class on Tuesdays and lack of transportation...

EDIT: Also, Jerry wanted to plan a smashfest (most likely at my place again, lol) for the 17th. I have no idea if that's doable, but just thought I'd throw that out there.

DRGN

Technowizard
Fruitridge? I don't remember them living there. Right now Catnip & DP are staying with Enoch by Whitney Ave. on Gabilan Way. So probably about 15 - 20 (max) more minutes than my place if you're coming from Folsom (and I would be on your way home).

But if you still don't want to then I'm still ok with playing at my house. I'm just gonna have to break poor ol' Mike's Smash-Bros.-playin' heart and let him know. He said he's really anxious to play his "new style"', so maybe I can convince him to buy a buss ticket or all-day pass. But then he'd still have to leave at 8 or something probably. That plus never having money means he more than likely won't do it. >.<

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Alright I thought he told me he was moving to fruitridge. Whitney is still pretty far though...what times can we play at his place then? I was going to show up to yours at around 8, not sure if that's too late for him...

DRGN

Technowizard
Talking to him right now, Moon. Says we can play there for pretty late, basically until we want to leave. I have school tomorrow though (and homework tonight! Agh!) so I should be heading home by like 2 am.

DRGN

Technowizard
Yeah, but only one copy of Melee. Couldn't hurt to bring an extra cube or wii if convenient too though if your gonna bring another disc.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
Edit: HEY JIM I'm gonna try that shield SDI stuff next time we play. What fun!
Oh god, I was hoping nobody else saw that video

it's okay the shield SDI door swings both ways

I wanna play melee but you guys rely on this damn website like it's the only way to communicate, EVER. Most of you I don't even have your numbers.

I rarely plan ahead when it comes to playing melee, and if I plan, I never follow through. Ya'll sacs need to give a brother a call or text for some melee.

I'm the ****ing Sacramento Jedi of melee, I don't need technical readouts to kill ****, I just feel it.
NK have I met you?

ALSO when is DP moving to fruitridge? because it is very close to where i am.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
wolfy man you gotta make the next one.. these guys are tooo much fun.

and mr moony.. "FAAAAANTAAAASTIC!" YOU ARE HILARIOUS

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Oh doubles are fun...

I'd rather play with a partner that I'd team with in tournament though lol. Singles all dai in the meantime. Twas mad fun though.

DRGN

Technowizard
Oh doubles are fun...

I'd rather play with a partner that I'd team with in tournament though lol. Singles all dai in the meantime. Twas mad fun though.
Well maybe after a discussion on Doubles we can see how well we work together sometime. Sometimes characters, and play styles more importantly, can perform surprisingly well together. I was at a big tournament in SoCal once a long time ago (pretty sure it was Super Champ Combo), and didn't have a partner for doubles. Manacloud suggested I team with this player Judd. We'd never even met yet did amazingly well! In pools we beat Germ & Hella and many other teams (all but one), and went on to bracket. I can't remember what happened there, but I think we won at least one more set.

Catnip & I for some reason work really well together in doubles. We even won a regional tournament once. But he usually teams with his bro for smash, even if it does result in arguments somewhat often, lol.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well maybe after a discussion on Doubles we can see how well we work together sometime. Sometimes characters, and play styles more importantly, can perform surprisingly well together. I was at a big tournament in SoCal once a long time ago (pretty sure it was Super Champ Combo), and didn't have a partner for doubles. Manacloud suggested I team with this player Judd. We'd never even met yet did amazingly well! In pools we beat Germ & Hella and many other teams (all but one), and went on to bracket. I can't remember what happened there, but I think we won at least one more set.

Catnip & I for some reason work really well together in doubles. We even won a regional tournament once. But he usually teams with his bro for smash, even if it does result in arguments somewhat often, lol.
Wanna know how DRGN plays doubles? He runs away the whole match and camps his *** off making his teammate do all the real work.

If you want to talk about doubles, talk to me. I talk with Sheridan all the time so I know what I'm talking about.

DRGN

Technowizard
So why not double team my teammate? But, eh, whatever you say; I'm not gonna argue with you, lol.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Anyone interested in going to Merced on saturday?

I probably won't be able to go (new circumstances came up) but on the off chance that I can, I'd like to bring a full car.

DRGN

Technowizard
@ Aron: Nope. Sorry. I was spontaneously called to come help fix a server for a doctor's office in Folsom. Probably won't be home for another hour or two. Although if you still want to smash for just a few hours we still could. :)

And Moon, I might be willing to go.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yeah of course. Again this isn't definite. I was hoping for a car of wolfy, jim, fuhnky, and DRGN/berto (but i think he's busy). Need you dudes without tourney exp. to level up!

edit: oh **** it's a 2.5 hour drive...loooool. Well I bet it's more like 2 hours due to my + 5 through 10 mph. But it'll take an hour to get everybody fuuuuuuuh.

Top Bottom