• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8Bitman's ARCADE ODYSSEY Tournament! CHECK 3/14/13 UPDATE! - March 30th, 2013 - Miami, Florida

Would you like Pictochat added to the Counterpick List?

• Yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No, it's Pictochat

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

8Bitman

Smash Master
BTW, I am just going to throw him under the bus, but Seibrik can house people. :3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I have a 3rd job now. I'm requesting this off. debating on Flying. Idk if the new Tally players want to come down this far.

Scene is still being rebuilt. 2 years in the making.

:sonic:

MVD

Smash Master
Daisy, MM? 5-10?
Jazz, sure thing man, hope you make it out :D
anyone else wanna MM just lmk, look forward to seeing everyone here and I cant wait for this to finally happen, I really need this to happen already

8Bitman

Smash Master
OKAY! THERE ARE OFFICIALLY TWO WEEKS LEFT!!!

I am assuming all of the Set-Ups that I have listed WILL BE HERE. That is taken care of. I have plenty of commentators, and I KNOW others will just do it for sh**s n giggles during the event. Lastly, I need more carpools everyone!!!

CARPOOLS!!! WHO IS DRIVING DOWN WITH A WILLING AND OPEN CAR!?!?!?!? I NEED YOUR NAME!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm. I think I want to come to this for my own reasons

Anyone from Orlando driving and I could get a ride?

C.J.

Smash Master
I know at the very least I'm coming down from Tampa- I think my car is full.
Yele/Yos will be in a different car- so there's at least 2
If all the people who have expressed interest in this come from Tampa, we're looking at... a lot
Me, Crush, Trump, Chozox, Yele, Yos, ZMT, maybe Lade, exdeath, Lies, maybe Ed (work and school so he's not sure yet), and a few others have expressed interest.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
So um, :)

:)

Just wondering. :)

and not to be an annoying ***** :). Cause its not like I already am :) :)

Is there any housing available??? :) :)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'll MM you.

I just skimmed over the thread but I think I see a lot of $1 MMs. I'll do em all.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Anyone in Orlando care to take me with them? I'm stacked with cash (getting more hours this week) and can be a great asset when it comes to the gasolina. Let me know. And please make my dream come true of seeing Daisy and GoG. Maybe even Yos, but I don't like his dirty bird :3

Oh, and to answer your question 8bitman, to "wurk the streets", you have to have a rockin' body and not sell yourself short. Daisy kinda got me into it.

And if Daisy still needs a partner, I'm all for it. If I even go.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
@Nick Riddle:

SSBBDaisy
Ved
Gmoney
Mike(Lucario Main guy)
Maybe Jourdy

so 4-5 people

if u mean what kind of car. Ved is driving the car and the car is a Mitsubishi Mirage.

@Komic: Sure i'll team with you.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I don't care what kind of car. XD
I don't know most of those people, but I guess that's fine. You guys are far as **** so it'd suck if you couldn't stay somewhere.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Thank you so much for understanding.

Much love from Jacksonville. <3

Also, is there any kind of charge?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
as far as i know, justin wont be charging a dime cuz he's not an asshole

i however am willing to help as long as i can see some positives out of it (cuz honestly i love housing people but it usually leaves my room/bathroom looking like duky)

so what i'll say is this; i will not directly CHARGE the car a cover fee, but i ASK (not demand) that each person per car at least attempt MMing me during their stay, anywhere from 3-5 dollars a person.

i don't want to just take money, or demand it, but i want to get the most experience out of this tourny as possible and this SEEMS (at least to me) like a fair trade off and people housing with me will get really good experience in the process

so yeah, just message me on here, or post here, or mesage me on facebook/ text me if u have those means to, to keep in touch and lemme know what u guys all wana do

Top Bottom