• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(818) Panorama Throwdown II CANCELLED!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Well there is no final date yet, but if the tourn date would have to be changed then it would be on Memorial Day, Moday, May 28th. HOWEVER, this is NOT the final date. If my parents leave that weekend then the tourn will take place on its original date, June 2nd.

SoberPenguin

Smash Rookie
Can I still sign up for this? Me and a friend (and possibly one more friend) could make it to the tournament.

Atlus8

Smash Master
The scoop: ok, my parents are already getting ready to leave within the next 24 hours I believe; since that is the case, the tourn WILL have to take place some time this up coming weekend. With the UCLA Monthly taking place on Sat, I will host it on Monday, Memorial Day.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
What day is the tounament??? Is it monday or Sat???
I hope it is Sat cause then and my friend would come!!!!
Please tell me!!! ARGGG

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Mike, are you hosting it??? If so add Redragon and SilentFox to the list please!!!
Thanks!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Panorama Throwdown II?

I'm taking full advantage of my parents absents, so if my folks are still out of the country by June 2nd then there will be second tourn. YES:) :) :)

Panorama Throwdown on May 28th and MAYBE Panorama Throwdown II on June 2nd.

Why didn't I think of this before?:confused: :confused: :confused:

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
ATLUS8
I would love to come to your tournament!!!
Sorry if you saw my last post but i would love to come so i am just making sure!!!

Atlus8

Smash Master
GREAT! Glad to see more people attending. I will place you and your friend on the roster.

Ok, anyone can show up on Sunday around 5p.m or later and we will STD, but PLZ post if you might be coming on Sunday so I won't leave my house.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Hey, i have heard that area is pretty "non-clean"
Is this true atlus??
Also can you change my name to Redragon not Reddragon.........Sorry, just bugs me...

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Hey, i have heard that area is pretty "non-clean"
Is this true atlus??
Also can you change my name to Redragon not Reddragon.........Sorry, just bugs me...
teh place is not non-clean. i work like ten 5 minutes from his house and there is nothing wrong with the place

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
"Non-clean?" Well there is a description on the first page about the street. As far as how clean the street is.....doesn't look much different from any other.
No offence to you or your house, but i just heard that area can get a little, well rough....If you know what i mean...

Atlus8

Smash Master
No offence to you or your house, but i just heard that area can get a little, well rough....If you know what i mean...
Is that you Edgar???? If not, sorry, because that is EXACTLY what a friend of mine says when I envite him over. If you feel uncomfortable walking down the street then come down through Willis or Brimfield.

Top Bottom