• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(818) Panorama Throwdown II CANCELLED!

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
This is the same tournament that you guys had set up for the summer?

Hmm, now that I think about it, it's really close to the UCLA tournament. I hope I could go but I can't guarantee anything.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
I'm still not sure about I gotta see latter on.

So whos still down for Friday at my place?

and Rob West you will be missed in the smash community. :(
I'll head over if I can.
I'm Smashing like crazy until then.
After this tourney... Yeah.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone who's going to this tourney should log into their tia account and go to this page. You can register as a planned attendee, view venue info, rules, etc. Groovy.

Nes

Smash Lord
Today was awesome, Ink's too good.:) Also Rage you got really better. You did pretty good with your Samus even though I dodged alot of your missiles but hey they end up hitting the opponent.:) Ugh I want it to be June 2nd already. >_<

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Today was awesome, Ink's too good.:) Also Rage you got really better. You did pretty good with your Samus even though I dodged alot of your missiles but hey they end up hitting the opponent.:) Ugh I want it to be June 2nd already. >_<
haha dude i think iwas kinda in the zone when i played u and inks but i dont know wtf happened when i played jesson and morb :laugh: ;)

but anywayz ya im hoping to play palmdale again cuz they are too good

are they coming to this or what?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I don't go to UCLA, I'll probably come to this. :)

Lit

Smash Ace
yah that is the same thing wit us bec ucla is kinda far from rancho....

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
P-Dale coming to this tourney? I dont think so. Also Rage you got alot beter now thats how team 8-Bit does it power shiled FTW!
i meant that i was just hoping to play them but i knew that they didnt sign up ahah

Friggin powershielding :laugh: man we gota get more doubles practice nes cuz we were doing pretty well against inks and jesson:)

Top Bottom